What's new

Any questions Regarding India

will you support Narendra Modi for Pradhan Mantri Darja even if He is proven as Mohammadan Killer by Indian Supreme court(situation)?

guys please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee don't derail this thread by making it a hindu vs muslim thread!!! infact to all muslims our holy book says the following words:

HOLY QURAN 109 - Surah Kafiroon

AL KAFIROON (THE DISBELIEVERS)

(Revealed at Mecca - contains 6 verses - 1 section)

Allah - beginning with the name of - the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Section 1

[Kafiroon 109:1] Proclaim, (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), “O disbelievers!”

[Kafiroon 109:2] Neither do I worship what you worship.

[Kafiroon 109:3] Nor do you worship Whom I worship.

[Kafiroon 109:4] And neither will I ever worship what you worship.

[Kafiroon 109:5] Nor will you worship Whom I worship.

[Kafiroon 109:6] For you is your religion, and for me is mine.

END OF SURAH

SO FOR GOD SAKE stop!!

India is a historical name which defines our country's importance in the ancient and medieval time.

It was the importance of that India which was then and not now.

Now, India's geopolitical importance in my opinion is much weaker.

We can keep comparing facts and fiction all day long without reaching conclusion. So lets not go there. Discussing beliefs is not allowed on the forum.

It was an ongoing discussion and I opined.

If you don't like, don't comment.

will you support Narendra Modi for Pradhan Mantri Darja even if He is proven as Mohammadan Killer by Indian Supreme court(situation)?

Why do you use the word Mohammadan and why not Muslim.

guys please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee don't derail this thread by making it a hindu vs muslim thread!!! infact to all muslims our holy book says the following words:

HOLY QURAN 109 - Surah Kafiroon

AL KAFIROON (THE DISBELIEVERS)

(Revealed at Mecca - contains 6 verses - 1 section)

Allah - beginning with the name of - the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Section 1

[Kafiroon 109:1] Proclaim, (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), “O disbelievers!”

[Kafiroon 109:2] Neither do I worship what you worship.

[Kafiroon 109:3] Nor do you worship Whom I worship.

[Kafiroon 109:4] And neither will I ever worship what you worship.

[Kafiroon 109:5] Nor will you worship Whom I worship.

[Kafiroon 109:6] For you is your religion, and for me is mine.

END OF SURAH

SO FOR GOD SAKE stop!!

Ye sura kis context mein utri thi - ye bhi bata dijiye.

Why do you use the word Mohammadan and why not Muslim.
Historically used word before the word "muslim" or "musalman" became common. I hope it is OK.

Indian Muslims' personal laws are based on the Sharia, which is partially applied in India.[25] The portion of the fiqh applicable to Indian Muslims as personal law is termed Mohammedan law.[26] Despite being largely uncodified, Mohammedan law has the same legal status as other codified statutes.[27] The development of the law is largely on the basis of judicial precedent, which in recent times has been subject to review by the courts.[27] The contribution of Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer in the matter of interpretation of the statutory as well as personal law is significant. The very Source of the Muslim law are divided into two categories : 1) Primary Source 2) Secondary Source
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_India#Muslim_law

Historically used word before the word "muslim" or "musalman" became common. I hope it is OK.

Law of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was used as a derogatory connotation for the Muslims by British in India. It was a religiously offensive terminology, which was used to insult Islam as a revelation of only one man, Mohammad (SAW), connoting that Islam was not a religion, but was only one man's quest. The followers were therefore called Mohammaden and not Muslims, which would identify them as followers of a separate religion.

Many Muslims also did not know this fact and at times would called themselves Mohammaden. There is a Mohammaden Football Club in Bombay even today.

So, your logic being. :blink:

More logical.

^^^ if we just count from the time when these religions came into practice then even in that case no one comes close to Hinduism....many religions may claim many things...infact any religion may claim they came into existence when adam was sent from heaven...it all comes down to the point when these religion actually came into practice.

Do you want to even go into details of that? Well since you brought it up:

"Islam" means "Peace through the submission to ALLAH ("Allah" is an Arabic word that means "God". Muslims also believe that "Allah" is the personal name of God)"

Allah is not the God of Muslims only. He is the God of all people and all creation. Just because people refer to God using different terms does not mean that they are different gods. Spanish people refer to God as "Dios" and French people refer to God as "Dieu", yet they are all the same God. Interestingly, most Arab Jews and Arab Christians refer to God as "Allah". And the word Allah in Arabic appears on the walls of many Arab churches.

"Muslim" means "anyone or anything that submits itself to the will of God"

Adam and all the other prophets were "Muslim" because they submitted their wills to God

Hence, Islam ("Peace through the submission to ALLAH) has been practiced since the creation of the 1st man!

More logical.

Name Bharat and India are historical, not coined artificially like the name of Pakistan(P for Punjab, A for Afghania).Mostly Bharat and India are used, Hindustan is also used to very lesser extent. Hind is rarely used. You can check varieties of the name of India in different world languages.

Google Translate

Do you want to even go into details of that? Well since you brought it up:

Allah is not the God of Muslims only. He is the God of all people and all creation. Just because people refer to God using different terms does not mean that they are different gods. Spanish people refer to God as "Dios" and French people refer to God as "Dieu", yet they are all the same God. Interestingly, most Arab Jews and Arab Christians refer to God as "Allah". And the word Allah in Arabic appears on the walls of many Arab churches.

Hence, Islam ("Peace through the submission to ALLAH) has been practiced since the creation of the 1st man!

Most of the part is crap for me cause you could have told that in simple lines that ' different people call God by different names'. period.

the important part which you tried to explain to me let me asnwer that.

There is much more to Islam than just submitting one's will to God.If you prefer calling adam a Muslim..I dont have any issues but if your implying that he followed islam..then sorry thats a BS. anyone...as a matter of fact even a Hindu can be unconciously a Msulim if he sublmits his will to God (he will call it Bhagwan and as you said God is one, you may call him by any name). But he can never follow islam. So you may claim adam to be a Muslim..but that remains a claim as according to your religion;s guidelines it seems logical...but if you're telling me islam came into existence ever since adam came..then please come up with a better story.

Most of the part is crap for me cause you could have told that in simple lines that ' different people call God by different names'. period.
the important part which you tried to explain to me let me asnwer that.
There is much more to Islam than just submitting one's will to God.If you prefer calling adam a Muslim..I dont have any issues but if your implying that he followed islam..then sorry thats a BS. anyone...as a matter of fact even a Hindu can be unconciously a Msulim if he sublmits his will to God (he will call it Bhagwan and as you said God is one, you may call him by any name). But he can never follow islam. So you may claim adam to be a Muslim..but that remains a claim as according to your religion;s guidelines it seems logical...but if you're telling me islam came into existence ever since adam came..then please come up with a better story.

Sigh! I wrote soo much and all you got was that?

I told you the meanings of the words and you want to go into depth? You people are funny! When I go into depth you tell it is too much details write in simple English when I do that you want details? Complex people!

I do not like your lack of patience or even wanting to understand anything...If a person wanted to learn they would listen if they don't understand they would say so! Mocking comes into use when you are just trolling! How do you Adam was not following Islam? Did he tell you?

Like I said Submitting to the will of GOD is Islam...NO a Hindu can not practice Islam because when he says beghwan he remembers pictures of RAM, KRISHNA, GANESH and whosoever! He imagines! But if he says a god without shape, that is what our religion stands on!

Unlike Mahbarat I don't think I CAN come up with those types of stories! You can believe and bow to Hanuman and ganesh but it is difficult to swallow Islam existed way before?

Islam back then was submitting to GOD...I mean Adam and Hawa were sent to earth, they prayed, fasted (in our book it is written that everyone fasted and some Hindus fast too, Christians... Essence is the same!) Oh wait, Hinduism doesn't fall in the Abrahamic religions maybe that's why the huge denial syndrome?!

Back
Top Bottom