What's new

Any questions Regarding India

What is the opinion of Indian posters here, as to why the history is looked at and understood differently in India and Pakistan.

What kinda history?...

Every nation tells history and brainwashes its generations.Do americans tells why they nuke japan?Do brits are informed about their genocides all over world?
Same here but in case of paksitan,your history books have lenses of islam and even you worship invaders who killed and looted sub continent and even lies are told about wars and its still going on..

Do the Indian Hindu people feel that Pakistan is an extension of Muslim invaders.

This is an honest down to earth question - no trolling please.

Do the Indian Hindu people feel that Pakistan is an extension of Muslim invaders.

No. We don't believe so.

What kinda history?...

Every nation tells history and brainwashes its generations.Do americans tells why they nuke japan?Do brits are informed about their genocides all over world?
Same here but in case of paksitan,your history books have lenses of islam and even you worship invaders who killed and looted sub continent and even lies are told about wars and its still going on..

Let me re-frame the question ....

Why the same history is looked at and understood differently in India and Pakistan.

What kinda history?...

Pakistanis have numerous time quoted Babar's word what he don't like about India(including Pakistan) and Pakistanis feel proud that Babur was insulting the local culture of mainly Punjab region which lies between Afghanistan and Delhi. Isn't that funny.

Why the same history is looked at and understood differently in India and Pakistan.

Yaar,i told you that history here is not viewed from lenses of islam,but here islam is part of history but in ur case islam is history.

Personally I have mixed feelings about this decision.

On the one hand, these retail organizations are likely to introduce excellent methods and practices to the country, in terms of management of outlets, of stocks, of reordering methods, and logistics to meet demand at outlets, and pricing to lower costs. We are nowhere near the state of management practised by these organizations; they are phenomenal.

On the other hand, there are flourishing Mom-and-Pop stores which will be wiped out by the big chains. Only those who offer real benefits, like remaining open longer hours, or offering speciality lines, or servicing unserviced areas (villages and towns which the big chains will not cover initially), and some things like that.

The small stores are doomed anyway; the market, the invisible hand, does not work properly due to a host of factors, so they over-charge and still manage to make only light profits, sometimes no profits. But going under due to a huge new market opening up is politically lethal. No politician likes to be on the wrong side of popular opinion on this one.

India has managed to tame foreign entrants in many aspects. The Indian customer is a very difficult one to deal with in the organized sectors, and it remains to be seen how they will interact with modern retail.

Incidentally, malls are already hugely popular everywhere. That, I think, is a sign of things to come.

The mom and pop stores are mostly street corner low volume sellers and operate at a different space. A typical Indian buys groceries from larger stores or large chain stores like Reliance fresh or More and go these street corner stores for some immediate low volume purchase as the distance prohibits them to go the chain stores. So these street corner stores will still survive. The street corner stores would have vanished when the large Indian chains established their outlets. They have survived that onslaught, they will survive the new wave as well. The real competition will be betwen large Indian chains and the foreign retails.

Not trolling. I personally view Pakistan as Indians (specifically former Buddhists/Hindus/Sikhs) that converted to Islam and felt they needed a separate nation for their own people. I don't view them as some kind of foreign Afghan/Turk/Persian Islamic invaders because frankly speaking there has never been a Muslim from Pakistan that invaded India (geographically speaking).

Is that what you were asking or did I miss the mark?

Pakistanis have numerous time quoted Babar's word what he don't like about India(including Pakistan) and Pakistanis feel proud that Babur was insulting the local culture of mainly Punjab region which lies between Afghanistan and Delhi. Isn't that funny.

Many of them feel proud on taj mahal but they forget that what we lost behind it? ..

At the same time western countries were building their infrastructure of education and judiciary and what mughals doing here? ...making tombs for dead wife :lol:

and how many killed for taj mahal? and how mughals ended? and in 90% history,they did convert n convert n convert...

and this is the base of muslims in sub continent..

and unfortunately,pakistanis are not informed what their ancestors did and country is doing same what ancestors did.
There used to be radicalism in past n same is present now.

As one of the poster here said that,we too have to tell something to our generations that our paksitan have some identity and history which is dark actually and they hide it.

I believe its Pakistan's obsession to resist any link with Indians. Like when your PM use of the word "Vishvas" annoyed many all over Pakistan.

Whys is that, most Indian posters here, while answering questions about India, answers these by quoting what happens in Pakistan or by denigrating Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom