What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

I support Iran and Israel.

How can India support Palestine when all they have done is needle us on Kashmir repeatedly ?
I would like to ask this question to Indians who support Palestine.

On the other hand, both Iran and Israel are our friends.
To be honest whoever support India we support them back but after reading this type of report how can we support hamas

Palestine and Kashmir - One Fire - PKKH.tv

I support Palestine's fight to assert their right to live peacefully with equal share of resources among Jews as an equal.

I am just indifferent...............:coffee:
Just like any one in middle east would be indifferent to what is happening in india8-)

I am with Israel even if they nuke Palestine.

Ditto. I support Israel because if Palestinians succeed it will embolden the Islamist groups. Palestinians have to die so that non-Muslims can stay safe. A little sacrifice for the man-kind which we must make.

brother i regert it too (killing of children) but its not israeli fault if hamas uses them as human shield try using google search and FB there are many links and videos/pictures which show the criminal face of hamas as how its using children as cannon fodder and how its uses schools , hospitals

tell me if there was such an enemy of iran which used schools or hospitals would iranians had let it live ?

be honest my friend

It's not that unusual to hide your rocket / missiles between civilian targets, even Sadam did that with his scud missiles, but you have to factor in the small area that we are talking here. It's not like there is a large battlefield and the Hamas could walk around freely and attack Israel from any location. It's a densely populated area and that's exactly when a responsible and more over superior country like Israel have to be more careful with their strikes, but they simply aren't and that is the problem!
The attack ratio is nearly equal on both sides and that's the ridiculous part, each "small" rocket will be answered with pretty large strikes and now even with heavy attacks on the ground. Moreover, the Israelis are not attacking only clearly identified important targets like weapon storages, Hamas centers or the tunnels, it's more or less random now. Attacks on the beach, at a market, schools and even clearly know UN shelters. So you can't blame the Hamas only for civil casualties because they use that tactic to saveguard them, but also the Israelis for their disproportionate attacks. It's not that they attack, but in what matter that makes the difference, especially when they were the one that started this conflict on a larger scale by going into gaza with large force and randomly arresting or even killing people. Did they really thought the Hamas would not respond or use that for their own reasons?

It's not that unusual to hide your rocket / missiles between civilian targets, even Sadam did that with his scud missiles, but you have to factor in the small area that we are talking here. It's not like there is a large battlefield and the Hamas could walk around freely and attack Israel from any location. It's a densely populated area and that's exactly when a responsible and more over superior country like Israel have to be more careful with their strikes, but they simply aren't and that is the problem!
The attack ratio is nearly equal on both sides and that's the ridiculous part, each "small" rocket will be answered with pretty large strikes and now even with heavy attacks on the ground. Moreover, the Israelis are not attacking only clearly identified important targets like weapon storages, Hamas centers or the tunnels, it's more or less random now. Attacks on the beach, at a market, schools and even clearly know UN shelters. So you can't blame the Hamas only for civil casualties because they use that tactic to saveguard them, but also the Israelis for their disproportionate attacks. It's not that they attack, but in what matter that makes the difference, especially when they were the one that started this conflict on a larger scale by going into gaza with large force and randomly arresting or even killing people. Did they really thought the Hamas would not respond or use that for their own reasons?

Once again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u fail to understand the motive of israel here:disagree:

1. I support the 2 state solution. It's high time Muslims accepted Israel's existence as a state. That is only way forward. Israel is here to stay. Under that precondition, try to bargain a good deal for Palestine through talks. There is no other solution to this problem.

2. I don't support Hamas and they should stop firing rockets to Israel for good.

3. I condemn Israel's mindless attacks on innocent civilians of Gaza. No amount of excuses justify such brutality on innocent people. It's barbaric and inhumane.

1. I support the 2 state solution. It's high time Muslims accepted Israel's existence as a state. That is only way forward. Israel is here to stay. Under that precondition, try to bargain a good deal for Palestine through talks. There is no other solution to this problem.

2. I don't support Hamas and they should stop firing rockets to Israel for good.

3. I condemn Israel's mindless attacks on innocent civilians of Gaza. No amount of excuses justify such brutality on innocent people. It's barbaric and inhumane.

Dude have u seen those tunnels??

i support palestine, but death to hamas. all isreal palestine conflict is a creation of hamas

Once again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u fail to understand the motive of israel here:disagree:

Do you know what is common amongst the people who all wrote heavy books on "Counter-Insurgency"? The commonality is that most of them ended on the loosing side. The winner never wrote a book (not factual at least) because the battle was won through brutal means.

Collective Punishment has been proven to be an extremely effective tool in counter-insurgency. The enemy knows well that it might suffer the same extent of brutality which it plans to inflict upon the other side. Enemy knows that his/her family will become collateral damage.

If Palestine wins the ripples will be felt in other parts of the world particularly in places which have substantial Muslim populations. If you think a settlement in favour of Palestine will result in a better world, think twice because it will actually only be a start.

Do you know what is common amongst the people who all wrote heavy books on "Counter-Insurgency"? The commonality is that most of them ended on the loosing side. The winner never wrote a book (not factual at least) because the battle was won through brutal means.

Collective Punishment has been proven to be an extremely effective tool in counter-insurgency. The enemy knows well that it might suffer the same extent of brutality which it plans to inflict upon the other side. Enemy knows that his/her family will become collateral damage.

If Palestine wins the ripples will be felt in other parts of the world particularly in places which have substantial Muslim populations. If you think a settlement in favour of Palestine will result in a better world, think twice because it will actually only be a start.

I am on ur side man,,,just discounting one more of sancho's sentimental posts.

I support Israel whole heartily,Defending yourself is not barbaric.If Palestines are so saint, why they voted for International terrorist organisation in first place. We Indians need to learn a lesson or two from this country called Israel.How to respect your citizen and save them till the end. Why I should give a damn when these clowns never miss a chance to compare Palestine to Kashmir to get muslim unmaah support.:coffee:

Almost every Indian here will support the idea of two sovereign nations.

But no one will support terrorists like the hamas

I am on ur side man,,,just discounting one more of sancho's sentimental posts.

Sancho is Valuable Member in PDF . It s Nice to have people like him who states about thing beyond sentiments with considering all aspects, and yes clear and Nice posts.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom