What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

well as they say "gainhu ke saath ghun bhi pista hai" its colletrol damage and israelies have already regretted it but if hamas keeps on killing israeli citizens then it will onli increase and they "israelies"should show no mercy or remose in handling hamas

Where are they killing Israels? It's still not proven that the Hamas killed the kidnapped children, even John Kerry recenetly said that in an interview, that they use kidnappings for ransom or to free their people that are jailed in Israel. That however never happened and the Hamas denied the kidnapping from the start, so no benefit for them and even less benefit by killing the children. The rocket attacks hardly have any effect, since the Israeli missile defence is working fine, in fact more Israelis died when they send their ground forces into Gaza, than because of the thousands of rockets the Hamas fired, so no need for the Israelis to overreact here and response to every rocket with a strike.
I am not even against them attacking the Hamas, but attack propper targets like HQs, tunnels, communication sites, that are clearly identified. Now there is a ceasefire, which stops at least the air and artillery strikes as the news reports, while the ground operations to hit exactly these important Hamas targets are going on. So it is possible for Israel to attack the Hamas without such an overreaction and the high risk of civillian casualties, then why not do it from the start, why this tit for tat? Because they can and nobody can prevent them from doing it and that must be criticized, even from friendly nations like India.

I don't know if this is an off topic point, but I will make it nonetheless.

There were a bunch of pakistani posters here who taunted Tamil posters here based on the Sri Lanka civil war. I am not talking about Eelam fighters, but taking pleasure in the fact that even civilians were being killed, just so that they can get 'satisfaction' 'Indians' are being killed.

I am sure those pakistani posters, who took joy in Tamil civilians being killed is now condemning Israel.

But then again, a lot of humans have double standards I suppose.

They don't care about kafirs. It is as simple as that.

A lot of Indians who support Israel's acts do so out of spite for Muslims and Pakistan in General, this puts them squarely in the Internet Hindutva wannabes . Hence the whole "search" for articles supporting Israel and so on.

They don't care about kafirs. It is as simple as that.

Neither do many Hindus here care about Muslims being killed. What is your point?

Neither do many Hindus here care about Muslims being killed. What is your point?

Go back and check this thread how many Hindus have supported Palestine or condemned Israel. I am yet to see one single Pakistani who has showed such sentiment for Tamils who were also indiscriminately slaughtered.

Go back and check this thread how many Hindus have supported Palestine or condemned Israel. I am yet to see one single Pakistani who has showed such sentiment for Tamils who were also indiscriminately slaughtered.
You are not doing any favor by supporting Palestine. You are simply being a human by doing that.
2.png

3.jpg 4.jpg Zionist.jpg

You are not doing any favor by supporting Palestine. You are simply being a human by doing that.
View attachment 41752
View attachment 41753 View attachment 41754 View attachment 41755

That's the point, I am yet to see one single Pakistani who acted like a human in the Tamil issue. If those Tamils were Muslims then we would have seen thousands of bleeding hearts. I supported Sri Lanka against LTTE and am very happy that they managed to win the war but there are enough reports of violence on civilians which I condemn.

BTW that picture is from Pallywood. Here is the real one.

idf-soldier.png

The title of this thread should really not warrant that question. I would suggest you go and check the thread on the Israeli/Gaza conflict and then decide.

The title of this thread should really not warrant that question. I would suggest you go and check the thread on the Israeli/Gaza conflict and then decide.

Wait, so Indians who posted in this thread don't count? Whatever floats your boat man!

If any Indian support Palestine please post statement here.

If you talk about Palestine people and issue...yes, we feel sad about them...The loss ofi human life should be stopped....Palestine is used as a pawn in global power game beween Muslim world as well as Israel...

But I can not support Hamas....If i do ..i do not have any right to criticize antit Indian element of Kashmir...They are also asking to get separated from India...So I may not like the way are happening by Israel in GaZA, But in context of other issues that India faces internally, I can not support palestine....

But yes, Israel and Hamas should stop thois non sense war to kill people....

Wait, so Indians who posted in this thread don't count? Whatever floats your boat man!

Now you are just being insecure. The title of the thread is "any Indian supporter of Palestine". So why would those that support the massacre of Palestinians be here?

It's good to see couple of indians supporting Palestine here.

That is the beauty of my nation...And this is PDF...so me like rigtist element are there in majority...but even in public, there are good amoiunt of people who support palestine..

BTW that picture is from Pallywood. Here is the real one.

idf-soldier.png

Glad you cleared that up. All he wants to do is kill people, not children in general.

That is the beauty of my nation...And this is PDF...so me like rigtist element are there in majority...but even in public, there are good amoiunt of people who support palestine..

There is no doubt about that. Indians in PDF are in no way a fair representation of the wonderful and humane people they really are.

If you talk about Palestine people and issue...yes, we feel sad about them...The loss ofi human life should be stopped....Palestine is used as a pawn in global power game beween Muslim world as well as Israel...

But I can not support Hamas....If i do ..i do not have any right to criticize antit Indian element of Kashmir...They are also asking to get separated from India...So I may not like the way are happening by Israel in GaZA, But in context of other issues that India faces internally, I can not support palestine....

But yes, Israel and Hamas should stop thois non sense war to kill people....

No one is using Palestinias as pawn but Isreal is killing them ...

No one is using Palestinias as pawn but Isreal is killing them ...

If they are not used as pawn...then Arab world which is has lot of impact and influence on other countries could have openly revolted against Israel for its killings that is happening....And Hamas should not use human shield as an weapon against the Isreal attacks...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom