What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

I support the civilians of Gaza and condemn the dis proportionality of Israeli actions.

Hamas are talibans , I support Palestine like Afghanisthan i.e. without Hamas and Talibans!

I don't know if this is an off topic point, but I will make it nonetheless.

There were a bunch of pakistani posters here who taunted Tamil posters here based on the Sri Lanka civil war. I am not talking about Eelam fighters, but taking pleasure in the fact that even civilians were being killed, just so that they can get 'satisfaction' 'Indians' are being killed.

I am sure those pakistani posters, who took joy in Tamil civilians being killed is now condemning Israel.

But then again, a lot of humans have double standards I suppose.

But bhaiji, israelis are doing carpet bombing on schools, hospitals and other places. how can you say that they are doing surgical operation against Hamas ?
u think israeli are that weak... that they need millenium to kill a few thousands of palestinians.....
if they had truy intended to wipe out palestinian population... it would have ended the day it started.... ..
just think over it...

But bhaiji, israelis are doing carpet bombing on schools, hospitals and other places. how can you say that they are doing surgical operation against Hamas ?

Israel is trying to convince the Palestinians that they must convince Hamas that bombing civilian targets inside Israel will be counter-productive.

I am sure that the Israelis know more about "Surgical Operations" than most of the defence enthusiasts on this forum.

I believe Israel is fighting a war of existence. The day they get weak, all the Muslim nations of the region will give birth to more Jehadi organizations like Hamas and then rockets will be launched on Israeli cities on a daily basis, and bombs will rock routinely the marketplaces, clubs etc. of Israeli cities.
'
The solution of the problem lies in acceptance of truth that "Israel is going nowhere" by all. Terror should be avoided to be used, and if you use terror then don't expect world's sympathy for the ones killed in retaliation. The easier thing to do will be, don't start a fire which can burn your own finger. World will support any peaceful dialogues between the two but if you chose to use terror then you better deal with it yourself.

Indians supporting Palestine should be mindful that similar tactics are used by our neighbor against us. Tell me how many of you will voice against similar Indian actions in retaliation?

Indian freinds, here is a truth about a Zionist soldier.

Untitled-27.png
Please stop propagating this unsubstantiated social media post that looks to be a fabrication.

I don't know if this is an off topic point, but I will make it nonetheless.

There were a bunch of pakistani posters here who taunted Tamil posters here based on the Sri Lanka civil war. I am not talking about Eelam fighters, but taking pleasure in the fact that even civilians were being killed, just so that they can get 'satisfaction' 'Indians' are being killed.

I am sure those pakistani posters, who took joy in Tamil civilians being killed is now condemning Israel.

But then again, a lot of humans have double standards I suppose.
yeah,simple..its called "ummah'(muslim brotherhood)..
srilankan tamils are either hindus or christians,,palestinians are muslims...
LTTE,who fighted for a separate land were terrorists but the hamas,who fighting for the same cause are freedom fighters...

It's not that unusual to hide your rocket / missiles between civilian targets, even Sadam did that with his scud missiles, but you have to factor in the small area that we are talking here. It's not like there is a large battlefield and the Hamas could walk around freely and attack Israel from any location. It's a densely populated area and that's exactly when a responsible and more over superior country like Israel have to be more careful with their strikes, but they simply aren't and that is the problem!
The attack ratio is nearly equal on both sides and that's the ridiculous part, each "small" rocket will be answered with pretty large strikes and now even with heavy attacks on the ground. Moreover, the Israelis are not attacking only clearly identified important targets like weapon storages, Hamas centers or the tunnels, it's more or less random now. Attacks on the beach, at a market, schools and even clearly know UN shelters. So you can't blame the Hamas only for civil casualties because they use that tactic to saveguard them, but also the Israelis for their disproportionate attacks. It's not that they attack, but in what matter that makes the difference, especially when they were the one that started this conflict on a larger scale by going into gaza with large force and randomly arresting or even killing people. Did they really thought the Hamas would not respond or use that for their own reasons?
well as they say "gainhu ke saath ghun bhi pista hai" its colletrol damage and israelies have already regretted it but if hamas keeps on killing israeli citizens then it will onli increase and they "israelies"should show no mercy or remose in handling hamas

Well i too support Palestine as long as there is no Hamas...
One cannot fire rockets from schools/hospitals (Have seen a video too while hamas did that) and kill civilians in Israel.
What Israel did was retaliation of this attack, but we no way support Israel action against civilians in gaza.

Let West bank and Gaza strip be made 1 nation and india should and will be first nation to support Palestine as a nation.
If we try and redraw borders now, there will be more blood shed. Let Israel be with what it has same with Palestine side.
Both have equal right to this land.
World and particularly die hard supporters of both camps should understand this.

Hamas enjoyed the support of locals as Terrorist organisation Hamas is elected as their representative by citizens of Palestine, I fully support all the deeds of Israel in Palestine.

I support the people of palestine. no one can stand the type of sufferings palestenian's are facing now which is shown in BBC and CNN.this conflict is an example that normal innocent people always suffer during war.
i hope they solve it soon before more dies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom