What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

brother i regert it too (killing of children) but its not israeli fault if hamas uses them as human shield try using google search and FB there are many links and videos/pictures which show the criminal face of hamas as how its using children as cannon fodder and how its uses schools , hospitals

tell me if there was such an enemy of iran which used schools or hospitals would iranians had let it live ?

be honest my friend

I am honest with u. During war against Saddam Iran never bombed residential areas and respected to every soul.

If Iran has a weak enemy for example Kuwait, Iran would not bomb residential areas in Kuwait, But Iranians would go to Kuwait and fight enemies face to face. Iran would never bomb places that children, women and innocent civilians live.

The sad fact is that this is now starting to be viewed as a religious war between Jews and Muslims. Many Muslims have created this view with their antisemitic statements. From my observations on my Facebook page, it would seem that Israel in turn is starting to earn the sympathy of the Christians. Most of my Hindu friends on Facebook are either quite about the carnage or simply pray that the civilians will be spared the horrors which they are undergoing. Here is a post from some of my Christian friends living in the west on Facebook :-

"While Satan does hate God he wants to destroy Israel because of the prophecies that tell about his final destruction have to do with Israel. He has been trying to cut off Israel from the time of Egypt to the time when he moved King Herod to kill all of the children in the area of Bethlehem to the time that he moved Hitler to try and exterminate the race and many other times in between. Why is the restoration of Israel so important to us? The reason for this is because Israel is God's prophetic clock for end time events. He said that we must look at the fig tree (Israel) Hosea. 9:10) if we want to know when the summer of His promised kingdom is near (Luke 21:29-30). With Israel's restoration, the fig tree started budding but when the Messiah comes the whole remnant of Israel will be saved and bear fruit for the kingdom of God (Isa. 27:6; Zech 12:10).

The Bible clearly states that after a long time of dispersion Israel will be restored to their land (Ezekiel 37:21). The Lord warned them that their return to the land will occur during a time of great hostility. The devil is still intent on resisting and destroying the works of God, and he knows that the Messiah will return to a restored Israel to destroy the kingdom of the Antichrist and institute His millennial reign. Satan wants to avoid the fulfilment of these prophecies and uses other nations in his continued efforts to destroy Israel. ‪#‎PLEASE‬ PRAY FOR ISRAEL...it's so much more than what's portrayed on media"

I frequently warned Muslims against making this a horror simply because Muslims are the victims and to criticize Hamas when they launch rockets into Israel. This is simply an attack on humanity since the Palestinian civilians do not deserve the treatment being meted out to them. Muslims, especially Pakistanis, insult Jews at will and make this entire debacle a Jewish attack on Muslims. The result is that world opinion turns against the Palestinians when Christians gang up with their kin the Jews. The views of India and its predominantly Hindu population therefore remain insignificant in this matter

Before occupation of Palestine non of Muslims insulted Jews, but u must consider those Jews have killed thousands Muslims since occupation of Palestine. Maybe only God knows how many Muslims have killed by Jews in Muslims homeland.

Last edited:
I honestly hope Israel stops the Gaza offensive right now. But I also suggest Gazans should stop firing rockets on Israel, and
also stop supporting/sheltering the Hamas/other such anti-Jewish groups anymore.

people are blaming Israelis for all the evil acts in Palestine which is indeed condemnable mainly innocents death but hamas is no lesser evil. also I see a double standard here as ISIS is far more evil than Israel still Muslims are less concerned about then. I don't see as many threads on ISIS as on Israel. why this double standard?

If someone destroy "Mosque" (masjid) what we can think about them?

I am honest with u. During war against Saddam Iran never bombed residential areas and respected to every soul.
If Iran has a weak enemy for example Kuwait, Iran would not bomb residential areas in Kuwait, But Iranians would go to Kuwait and fight enemies face to face. Iran would never bomb places that children, women and innocent civilians live.

Well Why IRAN has enmity with ISRAEL. and what are your views for ISIS bro.

I support isreal...i would have supported palestine if they protested peacefully like tibetians ...anyways anyday i will prefer a regular soldier in my street than a militant with ak47 ...we have seen how desperate will people become when religion comes to the equation..we have seen all in kashmir ...

If someone destroy "Mosque" (masjid) what we can think about them?

Well Why IRAN has enmity with ISRAEL. and what are your views for ISIS bro.

The enmity is because they have occupied Palestine. They are living in a place that belong to another people. As well Quds is first Qibla of Muslims for 1400 years.

ISIS are 100 times worst than animals. Those zombies are not human, they only kill Muslims. Al Qaeda Taliban ISIS and such as these groups have nothing to do with Islam and humanism.

I support Israel except I do not like killing innocents. Israel should be careful with their operations

In WW2 60,000,000 people killed which 100,000 to 400,000 of them were Jews. But that should not be an excuse for Zionists to occupy Palestine and kill Muslims.

@Chak Bamu@Malghani

Maybe u can explain better.

The enmity is because they have occupied Palestine. They are living in a place that belong to another people. As well Quds is first Qibla of Muslims for 1400 years.

ISIS are 100 times worst than animals. Those zombies are not human, they only kill Muslims. Al Qaeda Taliban ISIS and such as these groups have nothing to do with Islam and humanism.

I have first time seen the standard of discussion, many time some (or many) members of India and Pakistan bring that on quarrel and win attitude rather the responsibility and truth.

I need to go with details of Palestine that who occupied land when, how much etc. But Yes there must be practical solution, like In India during 1971 war their were Riots between Bangla Muslims and Bihari Muslims, (Bengal and Bihar are two states) and many Bihari run away in India, in Refusee camps, and never return back. Now they are living in India they are not belong to India and there is no possible that they were sent back to Bangladesh, So they are still living in India and There is no any Peaceful solution of it. (India can not think to kill them all, cause its have human values), and hence we expect the same attitude and path in solving the problem. Give the way of solving the Problem of Palestine Brother, whats your view that is possible and practical solution of problem of Palestine, and yes lets IRAN to talk with ISRAEL, you Both countries can choose the way for the subject of talking, and then lets it grow up, the communication distance is poison, as per politics. so always be connected for anything, Hate will have no solution.

Support humanity- both Israelis and Palestinians are dying in this war.

But no doubt in mind that it is Hamas who is ultimately responsible for this current bloodshed.

Killing of innocents weather they are Jews or Muslims is totally unacceptable to me.

If going by this forums logic, Israel is being oppressed by the 1bln strong ummah brothers by using Palestine as a tool.
So I support Israel hands down.

I support Iran and Israel.

How can India support Palestine when all they have done is needle us on Kashmir repeatedly ?
I would like to ask this question to Indians who support Palestine.

On the other hand, both Iran and Israel are our friends.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom