What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

So it's not only Pakistanis for whom you keep this rancor in your heart. This is about Muslims.

How did you arrive at that conclusion from that link about Israel -Palestine conflict ???

I don't think you have qualifications to make such kind of judgement. tell us why do you think that way ?

Do , I need certification from you before making opinion, now fcuk off falseflagger.

please understand supporting palestine doesn't mean we support Hamas. The only solution is to have a non violence peaceful movement against Israel.

@MOHSENAM

In Hinduism its said "Dharma"(Good Act) and "Adharma" (Evil Act); Everything is depend on this Good and Evil Act, irrespective of person, or Group (country).
As the Act of Israel is condemnable, there is no support of HAMAS. Any Muslim Brother wants to Judge the Israel, they must judge the act of HAMAS (not palestine)

Over all as the One Universe belief or Global Citizenship, I would only say the Hate Theory of Israeli as well as of those who are against it, are required to be condemened. The Justification or Accuse the Israel for killing of Innocent Palestine Kids and women does not mean giving permission to HAMAS to kill Israelis.

Well Just Asking a question, would you in favor of Rockets Attacks on Israel?

Zionist are killing, capturing and beating Palestinians daily, and still u think Palestianias are terrorist and Zionists are oppressed!

You can cry river but I happen to be very well informed on the ongoing conflict ,so your tantrums are not gona work.

Yes , even then I support Israel since people of Palestine voted terrorist organisation to power , now what else do they expect ??

Exactly, Zionists massacred Palestinians in Ramadan month.

why are you so worried about palestine?

why no noise for darfur, nigeria, iraq.. or your own bahai minorities, could you please explain?

I support isreal...i would have supported palestine if they protested peacefully like tibetians ...anyways anyday i will prefer a regular soldier in my street than a militant with ak47 ...we have seen how desperate will people become when religion comes to the equation..we have seen all in kashmir ...

@MOHSENAM

In Hinduism its said "Dharma"(Good Act) and "Adharma" (Evil Act); Everything is depend on this Good and Evil Act, irrespective of person, or Group (country). As the Act of Israel is condemnable, there is no support of HAMAS. Any Muslim Brother wants to Judge the Israel, they must judge the act of HAMAS (not palestine)

Over all as the One Universe belief or Global Citizenship, I would only say the Hate Theory of Israeli as well as of those who are against it, are required to be condemened. The Justification or Accuse the Israel for killing of Innocent Palestine Kids and women does not mean giving permission to HAMAS to kill Israelis.

Well Just Asking a question, would you in favor of Rockets Attacks on Israel?

Thanks for info.
Israek has occupied a land that (maybe) their ancestor lived there 2500 years ago.

Israel has cause thousands Muslims die.

Israel kill Muslims like sheep.

why are you so worried about palestine?

why no noise for darfur, nigeria, iraq.. or your own bahai minorities, could you please explain?
beacuse most members here think that "there are onli rights for muslims not non muslims" and if a muslim kills a muslims in name of shia Vs sunni , sunni Vs ahmedi or any other sect Vs sunni/ wahabi "its internal matter of that pertikular muslim state" but when ever its against any non muslims then you know what i mean :azn:

I sometimes think why they both are doing this? If both Israel and Hamas want to fight each other they can fight the old way, i.e assemble at a big field and fight it out. They have that big Sahara desert near them. Why kill women, Children and other Civilians?

BTW what according to Palestine supporters would be the real solution? Look, Israel is here to stay. No one can just wish it away or wipe it from the face of earth. And also even if there is no Hamas, would Palestinians be still hostile towards Israel? They need Israel to survive. They can be an independent country, but they will depend on Israel for their economy etc.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom