What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

If any Indian support Palestine please post statement here.
I support Palestine who don't want to go out and kill someone they don't like... I don't support Palestine where the only thing to look up to is to wear a explosive vest and kill some people riding on the bus.

Indian freinds, here is a truth about a Zionist soldier.

Untitled-27.png

What if those were you sisters or daughters killed there? They still won't be kids ?

I wouldn't have used them as human shield and instead of terror tunnels would have asked the government of the day to invest in underground human bomb shelters.

i support palestenians that they should get right to live in peace but at the same time israeilies also have equal rights to coexist peacefulli but i guess some greedy arabs dont want such an arrangement + all amimals who use kids as human shields & use schools , hospitals , ambulences and civilian appartements to tranport and then fire rockets at unarmed civillians of israel should not be spared either

they (hamas) very well knew what will come if they fire rockets at israeli civillians and if israel takes unavoidable action against them and retaliate back and the human shields used by hamas get killed then its hamases fault not israel's

i totally support israel for its will to fight and live like a sovriegn nation

im not against freedom and human rights & right to self determination and peacefull coexistence but that should be for both the concerned parties ... period

Kick out the terrorist from Palestine and you will get lot more support.

Some food for thought.... What if things were the other way around?
How many ME countries would have come forward to support Israel?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom