What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

Your question is vague.
What does it mean?

If by support Palestine you mean support terrorists like Hamas that fire rockets into Israeli population ?
Or you mean support Palestine without terrorists like Hamas?

I support Palestine only without having Hamas and other jihadis there. A peaceful state, in that case, I support Palestine forming its own country and prospering.
Israel creates online troll army "Hasbara" -RT

Ismain hasne wali kyaa baat hai? The article critisizes both sides. Can you refute the points raised in the article?
Bohot lamba hy bhai, please cut the crap so someone would read it.

I don't think so :D May be with false flags somebody would be doing that. Who knows. But Pakistani can never support Israel. We don't even accept them as a country ;)

India as well has as its official policy the recognition of a sovereign Palestine. State policy doesn't necessary mean that all the people of that state think along the lines of the state policy. You will find Indians here expressing utmost support for Palestinians whilst a few tend to sell the Israeli cause (Zioindians is what one member here calls them). Likewise you will also find Pakistanis who seem to abhor Hamas and tacitly support Israel. In fact, one member of Pakistani origin openly supports Israel. Enuff said

Excuse me?
Where did I use non-civil words?

The question right now is whether Hamas is allowed to continue firing rockets at Israeli people - I dont accept that. Therefore I believe Israel has the right to respond with any amount of force necessary to stop it.

Your question was whether Indians support Palestine - I do provided Hamas and other assorted terrorist organizations are ended. Post that I welcome the formation of Palestine as a separate country.

Well, the only terrorist is Israel, Palestinians are defending themselves. History of Israel has begun with terrorism.

I welcome peace when, if at least Zionists go back to 1967 borders and do not threat Lebanon, Syria and Palestinians.

Do not make war against Lebanese and Palestinians, respect to Palestinian rights and freedom and make them free.

Excuse me?
Where did I use non-civil words?

The question right now is whether Hamas is allowed to continue firing rockets at Israeli people - I dont accept that. Therefore I believe Israel has the right to respond with any amount of force necessary to stop it.

Your question was whether Indians support Palestine - I do provided Hamas and other assorted terrorist organizations are ended. Post that I welcome the formation of Palestine as a separate country.
Jon Stewart is America's most influential political satirist. Here, he explains the Israeli monstrosity on Gaza in terms even a monkey can understand. Jon Stewart is Jewish himself, however his defense of the Palestinians proves that he is not a Zionist. Our struggle is against the Zionist apartheid not Jewish religion. Muslims and Jews have lived together in peace for over one thousand years.

@MOHSENAM .. I have seen on this forum. that people rejoices when israelis got killed. this may give them some short term satisfaction but they forget that israel will hit palestine back in disproportionate form and they justified their actions. I strongly believe Palestine needs a peaceful non violence movement against Israel.

I repeat .

I am ever perennial supporter of Israel and hence with Israel even if they choose to nuke Palestine.

You are free to draw your wired conclusions .

just asking. why it is so even after they have killed more than 400 kids in cold blood.

I support Israel..But now this is too much..Israel should stop now & initiate special operation forces against Hamas without creating innocent casualities!

support should always be with the oppressed ones without caring what their religion,caste or nationality is....here Palestinians are the oppressed ones right now....stop being selfish you all and atleast condemn what is being happenning with little kids and women.....the least we can do is condemnation and pray for them....

the worst kind of Eid or Ramadan anyone can have,was in Palestine!:tsk:

I have told you the conservative estimate. 40% of gazans are below 17 yrs. More than 1400 have died. do your maths.

Below 17 are not kids. For me kids are below 12 after that they are teens .

support should always be with the oppressed ones without caring what their religion,caste or nationality is....here Palestinians are the oppressed ones right now....stop being selfish you all and atleast condemn what is being happenning with little kids and women.....the least we can do is condemnation and pray for them....

the worst kind of Eid or Ramadan anyone can have,was in Palestine!:tsk:

Exactly, Zionists massacred Palestinians in Ramadan month.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom