What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

Muslim india will, hindu India wont but there are exception some hindus are muslim at heart they might. Its a different story with hindus, they will support everything against muslim it doesnt matter Arab or Iranian or Pakistani or turkish or even european bosnian.

You dont speak for any Indian muslim. I do. I don't give a damn for any other anymore. You and your type care little how Muslims fare in India. We die due to terrorist attacks also, but has that changed or stopped anything? NOTHING. As a result, I don;t care for Pali's. They lost the war with Israel and today it's a thriving country.

Muslim india will, hindu India wont but there are exception some hindus are muslim at heart they might. Its a different story with hindus, they will support everything against muslim it doesnt matter Arab or Iranian or Pakistani or turkish or even european bosnian.
Wrong again,
we have a good relationship with Iran and the shias of India are the most peaceful patriotic,well educated and most prosperous muslims in India.
So are Ahmedis,Barelvis,Bahai and other sects peaceful folk.
India and Iran shared a history before the arrival of christianity and islam.
You can still see the remnants of persian Religion Zorastrianism thriving in India.
"Parsis"They came to India to escape persecution from islam in persia when arabs invaded it.We gave them asylum and Parsis are one of the richest communities in India.
Tata,godrej, etc.

Jews Came to escape Persecution,we gave them asylum.

Infact it is the sunnis who pelt stones on a peaceful procession "MUHARRAM" when shias take out their procession, mourning and flagellating themselves on streets.
Nobody bothers them nor are anyone bothered as it is their way of grief for their loss of prophet.
Likewise, if sunni had not been violent , without imperialistic wahabi islamic ideas.Hindus would have no problem at all.
As long as they mind their business we are fine with them, it's as simple as it gets.

@MOHSENAM

Last edited:
Indeed, but hypocrisy abounds everywhere, not only in Indians.

Kashmir resistance to India- Unconditional support
Tibetan resistance to China- Meh, don't care

Every country acts for its own benefit. If Pakistan is supporting Hamas , it's not because of any moral bearing" , but just because Palestine and Pakistan are allies. There are several other separatist movements and wars going on around the world where way more than 1500 odd people have died, don't see Pakistan supporting those.
I am not here discussing with Tibetans their issue with the Chinese. What is being discussed is Pakistanis, Palestinians, Indians and Israelis. Why would I bring a totally separate issue into this discussion? Stay on point. Obfuscation of the issue on hand does not help. If still unclear, please take a look at the topic of this thread to get the context.

Tamil _ Sri Lanka Separatist movement - 50,000 dead
Tibet - China - God alone knows
Gaza - Israel - 1500 dead.

I can clearly see which conflict is half assed. Besides , I don't want you to do anything besides just accepting the fact that each country acts for its own benefit and only supports the separatist movements that benefit it. There are very less countries in the world that have a neutral standpoint and a moral conscious (Norway, Sweden etc) . Pakistan and India both are not one of them.
The first two examples are those of a civil war. The third one is a military occupation so there is pretty significant difference in these and as a result in the world's reaction the last one compared to the others.

Secondly, just in the past 14 years of upheaval, over 9000 Palestinians have died in various Israeli actions.

Your remaining points are valid, however when Pakistan and India have hostilities, we don't take it out on unarmed citizens. There is a certain civility about it. Israelis obviously don't seem to care much about that.

Last edited:
why such a shameful statement from you ? just because you hate muslims ?
If some one don't want to follow u that automatically means by u that they r anti Muslims....sick minded... U itself is not at all a paak. Khalis Muslim.. But a mutant one..lol Muslim-X

Muslim india will,

Majority in India doesn't .

hindu India wont but there are exception some hindus are muslim at heart they might.

:woot:

Its a different story with hindus, they will support everything against muslim it doesnt matter Arab or Iranian or Pakistani or turkish or even european bosnian.

More like Hindus don't care .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom