What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

badi anokhi eid ki kharidari hai shahar e
palestine mai.N
log ro ro kr kafan kharid rhe hai.N apne pyaaro
k liye................

Most of Indian are wise and condemn Israel in their minds and hearts. But we should consider Israel has helped them in some parts like military, and Israeli propaganda exist in their country 24/7.

Another matter is that, they are natural about Palestine and Israel issue but they hate Hamas. They think Hamas is something like ISIS which is 100% wrong.

Anyway I think if we go to India ask native Indians, 70% hate Israel and support Palestine.

Another thing is that, conflicts with Pakistan has affected on their opinions about Palestine.
Sorry for my weak english.

Hate is not a natural emotion for an Indian so it is very unlikely they will 'hate' israel.

Indians are sympathetic to Palestine and support it because Indians relate to occupation and suffering. But we are unlikely to hate Israel.

For an average Indian pakistan has nothing to do with palestine.

Interesting...I must say hypocrisy abounds.

East Pakistani resistance to Pakistan - Unconditional Indian Support!
Hamas resistance to Israel - No takers!

Hamas would not be firing rockets if there was no air, sea and land embargo by Israel. India and Pakistan would declare a war on any country that tried to choke them in such way. Actually for that matter, any country in the world with a credible military would declare war against anyone who tried this. Anyone who cannot see the wrong in this has lost their moral bearing. This is basic humanity and common sense. Nothing to do with Pakistan or ISIS as this issue is ignorantly being linked here by some.

Hamas would not be firing rockets if there was no air, sea and land embargo by Israel. India and Pakistan would declare a war on any country that tried to choke them in such way. Actually for that matter, any country in the world with a credible military would declare war against anyone who tried this. Anyone who cannot see the wrong in this has lost their moral bearing. This is basic humanity and common sense. Nothing to do with Pakistan or ISIS as this issue is ignorantly being linked here by some.

Indeed, but hypocrisy abounds everywhere, not only in Indians.

Kashmir resistance to India- Unconditional support
Tibetan resistance to China- Meh, don't care

Every country acts for its own benefit. If Pakistan is supporting Hamas , it's not because of any moral bearing" , but just because Palestine and Pakistan are allies. There are several other separatist movements and wars going on around the world where way more than 1500 odd people have died, don't see Pakistan supporting those.

It is than a failure of HAMAS. Had they painted themselves as helpless lambs in a slaughterhouse, they would have earned unanimous support. They showed that they have the spirit to fight back, and in that spirit they can also attack the enemy civilians. Now it is a fight between two evil. Disproportionate, but evil nonetheless.

me

I feel horrible about all the death and destruction in Gaza. :(

but I'm also friends with some Israelis and in general have hung out with them a lot so I feel a certain kinship toward IDF as well.

:undecided: what can one say.. I just hope the violence there ends soon and those guys can figure out a proper solution for lasting peace.
One needs to know not all Israelis or Jews are bad...Just the Zionist brain which is programmed to kill Arabs...

I support anyone who supports Indian interests.
Idiot.
In this world, no one supports anyone's interests except if they'll benefit from them.
It's a world of agendas .

Israel man, They are defending their nation against hamas rocket attacks on civilian population, just as we defend ours in kashmir from terrorists across the border, so my support for Israel.
If People are worried for humanity they should look just beyond the borders in Iraq Where ISIS is murdering people manily shias by lakhs that deserves no outrage as its a Muslim killing another muslim( or not muslim as shia are not considered by sunni).
Why this selective outrage and worry for humanity over palestine?The palestine propaganda at full work, photoshopping, posting syria and iraq pictures of massacre as palestine victimes.

Ah, another anecdote about how Israel is innocent.

They are defending their nation against hamas rocket attacks on civilian population, just as we defend ours in kashmir from terrorists across the border

Did you ever wonder if Hamas is responding to Israeli aggression? Illegal West Bank settlements? Detainment of children?

If People are worried for humanity they should look just beyond the borders in Iraq Where ISIS is murdering people manily shias by lakhs that deserves no outrage as its a Muslim killing another muslim( or not muslim as shia are not considered by sunni).
Why this selective outrage and worry for humanity over palestine?

There's no selective outrage.
People also hate ISIS.
But look at the difference. One parades itself as a legitimate government with backing from the West, while the other is a o terrorist organization which seeks to bring Jihad.
Do you want people to go on the internet and become online activists about ISIS too? And what happens if they do? You'll probably still be supporting Israel.

The palestine propaganda at full work, photoshopping, posting syria and iraq pictures of massacre as palestine victimes

Hamas might be posting propaganda, but that won't change the death toll which is shown on the news. Do you think that's BS too? Some sort of Jihadist lie? Somehow Arabs have bribed Western news-channels with Oil dollars?

Last edited:
It is than a failure of HAMAS. Had they painted themselves as helpless lambs in a slaughterhouse, they would have earned unanimous support. They showed that they have the spirit to fight back, and in that spirit they can also attack the enemy civilians. Now it is a fight between two evil. Disproportionate, but evil nonetheless.

Well , to draw any sort of world support, they'll have to change their ideology. Must see some of their leaders' interviews on youtube, they talk all the time about wiping off jews, forming a state from river to the sea, islamic conquest etc blah blah blah. They want only one state- Palestine and not two states. Till the time they maintain that type of ideology,the only support they'll get is from some Muslim Nations, rest of the world won't care regardless of whether 1500 Palestinians die or 15,000 . Even some muslim nations have stopped supporting them because they find their ideology too extremist - Egypt, Jordan etc

There are several other separatist movements and wars going on around the world where way more than 1500 odd people have died, don't see Pakistan supporting those.

You nailed it bro!!!

Indeed, but hypocrisy abounds everywhere, not only in Indians.

Kashmir resistance to India- Unconditional support
Tibetan resistance to China- Meh, don't care

Every country acts for its own benefit. If Pakistan is supporting Hamas , it's not because of any moral bearing" , but just because Palestine and Pakistan are allies. There are several other separatist movements and wars going on around the world where way more than 1500 odd people have died, don't see Pakistan supporting those.

So, you want us to support every single half-assed separatist movement out there before we support Palestine?

Silly comparison. East Pakistan affected India & India had fought wars with Pakistan. Hamas/Palestine/ Israel are of academic interest. In any case, the charge is meaningless. As @sarthak said, you don't much care about the Tibetans, do you?

So, you want us to support every single half-assed separatist movement out there before we support Palestine?

Nope. Just that you not accuse others of hypocrisy.

Tamil _ Sri Lanka Separatist movement - 50,000 dead
Tibet - China - God alone knows
Gaza - Israel - 1500 dead.

I can clearly see which conflict is half assed. Besides , I don't want you to do anything besides just accepting the fact that each country acts for its own benefit and only supports the separatist movements that benefit it. There are very less countries in the world that have a neutral standpoint and a moral conscious (Norway, Sweden etc) . Pakistan and India both are not one of them.

Tamil Separatist movement - 50,000 dead
Tibet - China - God alone knows
Gaza - Israel - 1500 dead.

I can clearly see which conflict is half assed.

There are a lot more conflicts out there and a lot more separatist movements.
Doesn't matter if they're justified or not, gotta support 'em all, right?
I take it you're a supporter of the Flemish separatists?

Nope. Just that you not accuse others of hypocrisy.

>Implying I was.

There are a lot more conflicts out there and a lot more separatist movements.
Doesn't matter if they're justified or not, gotta support 'em all, right?
I take it you're a supporter of the Flemish separatists?

>Implying I was.

The Flemish Movement is a peaceful political movement for emancipation and greater autonomy of the Belgian region of Flanders, for protection of the Dutch language, and for the over-all protection of Flemish culture and history. Seems a much more noble and justified cause than establishing an Islamic State like Palestine just because they can't live with the jews.
:lol:
Besides, these Flemish folks never fired a rocket, blew up a bus etc

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom