What's new

Any Indian supporter of Palestine?

beacuse most members here think that "there are onli rights for muslims not non muslims" and if a muslim kills a muslims in name of shia Vs sunni , sunni Vs ahmedi or any other sect Vs sunni/ wahabi "its internal matter of that pertikular muslim state" but when ever its against any non muslims then you know what i mean :azn:

No i wanna know the psychology, what goes behind this surprising cry and hysteria from iranians,

when more number of ppl died/dying in africa who are also muslims, and also in ukraine where death toll is higher..

is it stockholm syndrome? iranians celebrate arabic religion and use arabic script so they care more about palestinians?

but why they are bothered why non muslims/non arabs not jumping rioting and crying against israel?

I really wanna know their thought processes @MOHSENAM pls help??

One don't have to be for the one side, to critize the other, but in case of Israel criticism is often taken directly as a personal attack. Israel is clearly over reacting here and the fact that they don't really care if they kill children, civillans or UN workers should be more than worrying for the world. But then again, most countries are afraid to state criticism and to be called anti-Semite.
Israel don't have to react on every rocket attack with a counter attack, especially since their rocket defence system works fine. Restraining themselfs would put the pressure on the Hamas and not fuel more hate back on them, by killing all the civillians. They are in a superior situation on all levels and simply don't play it out in smarter way, but acting big, simply because they can.
The Hamas could also stop the attacks, since they don't really get them anything, other than provoking Israel (which is even falling for that cheap trap), so of course, they need to be blamed too.

Israel has occupied Palestians and up to now has killed thousands Muslims. Israel is killing Palestinians daily, and not the Palestinians or Hamas.

Just last week thousand muslims were killed even in Syria.

What if those were you sisters or daughters killed there? They still won't be kids ?

If Israel or jews aren't strong or if they lost war with arab countries. . Then Jews race might be ended up by now.. don't you accept. . world is so cruel ... act tuff so you can live... boundaries has been changed plenty times... many countries fallen many countries raised ...

If any Indian support Palestine please post statement here.
people are blaming Israelis for all the evil acts in Palestine which is indeed condemnable mainly innocents death but hamas is no lesser evil. also I see a double standard here as ISIS is far more evil than Israel still Muslims are less concerned about then. I don't see as many threads on ISIS as on Israel. why this double standard?

One don't have to be for the one side, to critize the other, but in case of Israel criticism is often taken directly as a personal attack. Israel is clearly over reacting here and the fact that they don't really care if they kill children, civillans or UN workers should be more than worrying for the world. But then again, most countries are afraid to state criticism and to be called anti-Semite.
Israel don't have to react on every rocket attack with a counter attack, especially since their rocket defence system works fine. Restraining themselfs would put the pressure on the Hamas and not fuel more hate back on them, by killing all the civillians. They are in a superior situation on all levels and simply don't play it out in smarter way, but acting big, simply because they can.
The Hamas could also stop the attacks, since they don't really get them anything, other than provoking Israel (which is even falling for that cheap trap), so of course, they need to be blamed too.

Terrorism is tackled the way India did in Punjab or SL did in Jafana.

There is no hanky panky softy way to deal with terrorism.

No i wanna know the psychology, what goes behind this surprising cry and hysteria from iranians,

when more number of ppl died/dying in africa who are also muslims, and also in ukraine where death toll is higher..

is it stockholm syndrome? iranians celebrate arabic religion and use arabic script so they care more about palestinians?

but why they are bothered why non muslims/non arabs not jumping rioting and crying against israel?

I really wanna know their thought processes @MOHSENAM pls help??
well its a mixture of hate towards "Yahoodies" as USA supports them and we all know iranian lve for USA :D

now just take a look all turmoil in so caaled "mashrik E ghusta" is basicalli Iran Vs Saudi arabia

consider this hamas is sunni but since its against USA & Israel Iran supports it & saudi & other sunni arab states dont support it

and since there are considrable palestenian population in jordan and syria both support hamas and mezbullah

hamas is the palestianain face of "muslim brathorhood" so egypt dosent supports it

but the biggest surprise is pakistan (while there eaterwhile mard E momin killed lacks of paletenians in jordan at behest of king of jordan) i wonder what they call it

Thanks for info.
Israek has occupied a land that (maybe) their ancestor lived there 2500 years ago.

Israel has cause thousands Muslims die.

Israel kill Muslims like sheep.

Well we are Really against killing of Innocent women and kids buddy, Zeus were treated worst, By the Hitler who killed more than 60,00,000 Zeus, ( if i am not mistaking) and after that they sent to the Palestine by Europeans after second world war. Where shall they Go. They are given kick by whole world, and killed like the insects. and Hence when they back to their land they decided to survive. Years ago they were attacked and they left that place, If ISLAM gives message of peace, what is Justify their war for land and rule on others? I know Israel is responsible for killing innocent women and kids, but Put Your self on place of Zeus and think, once you are out from place, then killed in Europe, and sent to back to place, where shall you go.

Israel have no option available, if it give them. If today at the place (power) of Israel Muslims will their, and Zeus at place of Palestine, Muslim people (Palestine) have already killed the all Israels, men, women and kids, or converted them. when israel have "Iron dome" and no rocket blast killed any israeli. We can not put responsibility on HAMAS. But Yes I hope Muslim people have some compassion for Non-Muslims. We all believe the same that one god made us all. so plz dont kill people on name of religion. would you in favour of Peace. i.e. Non violence.

I created this thread to know how much Indian are supporter of Palestine. Thanks guys for comments. In these 24 days that are passed I have seen extremely painful videos and photos from children in Gaza, that's what make me extremely Sad. I think u guys here are natural. Good debates..

Terrorism is tackled the way India did in Punjab or SL did in Jafana.

There is no hanky panky softy way to deal with terrorism.

So what to kill all by bombing, kill who are responsible, not those who are not responsible. you can not expect anything from HAMAS, but yes Israel is responsible state. If Dog bite you what is sense that you will bite him. yes kill HAMAS but not innocent women and kids. Israel state they track the way from where the rocket launch and destroy the place, and it is need to see that the Palestinians stop the Rocket attack, but the way of attack and kill women and kids not see justifiable. Especially Iron dome is their.

I created this thread to know how much Indian are supporter of Palestine. Thanks guys for comments. In these 24 days that are passed I have seen extremely painful videos and photos from children in Gaza, that's what make me extremely Sad. I think u guys here are natural. Good debates..

Indians are Neutral, they believe in Peace. You may have dispute, but it does not mean you have to kill other people. Hope God will send some angel to spread message of Peace over hate between countries and groups.

Just last week thousand muslims were killed even in Syria.

FYI Syria is 24 million populated and Gaza is only 1.8.

Millions people killed in WW2, those killing are not excuse for killing innocent peopel.

brother i regert it too (killing of children) but its not israeli fault if hamas uses them as human shield try using google search and FB there are many links and videos/pictures which show the criminal face of hamas as how its using children as cannon fodder and how its uses schools , hospitals

tell me if there was such an enemy of iran which used schools or hospitals would iranians had let it live ?

be honest my friend

brother i regert it too (killing of children) but its not israeli fault if hamas uses them as human shield try using google search and FB there are many links and videos/pictures which show the criminal face of hamas as how its using children as cannon fodder and how its uses schools , hospitals

tell me if there was such an enemy of iran which used schools or hospitals would iranians had let it live ?

be honest my friend

But bhaiji, israelis are doing carpet bombing on schools, hospitals and other places. how can you say that they are doing surgical operation against Hamas ?

The sad fact is that this is now starting to be viewed as a religious war between Jews and Muslims. Many Muslims have created this view with their antisemitic statements. From my observations on my Facebook page, it would seem that Israel in turn is starting to earn the sympathy of the Christians. Most of my Hindu friends on Facebook are either quite about the carnage or simply pray that the civilians will be spared the horrors which they are undergoing. Here is a post from some of my Christian friends living in the west on Facebook :-

"While Satan does hate God he wants to destroy Israel because of the prophecies that tell about his final destruction have to do with Israel. He has been trying to cut off Israel from the time of Egypt to the time when he moved King Herod to kill all of the children in the area of Bethlehem to the time that he moved Hitler to try and exterminate the race and many other times in between. Why is the restoration of Israel so important to us? The reason for this is because Israel is God's prophetic clock for end time events. He said that we must look at the fig tree (Israel) Hosea. 9:10) if we want to know when the summer of His promised kingdom is near (Luke 21:29-30). With Israel's restoration, the fig tree started budding but when the Messiah comes the whole remnant of Israel will be saved and bear fruit for the kingdom of God (Isa. 27:6; Zech 12:10).

The Bible clearly states that after a long time of dispersion Israel will be restored to their land (Ezekiel 37:21). The Lord warned them that their return to the land will occur during a time of great hostility. The devil is still intent on resisting and destroying the works of God, and he knows that the Messiah will return to a restored Israel to destroy the kingdom of the Antichrist and institute His millennial reign. Satan wants to avoid the fulfilment of these prophecies and uses other nations in his continued efforts to destroy Israel. ‪#‎PLEASE‬ PRAY FOR ISRAEL...it's so much more than what's portrayed on media"

I frequently warned Muslims against making this a horror simply because Muslims are the victims and to criticize Hamas when they launch rockets into Israel. This is simply an attack on humanity since the Palestinian civilians do not deserve the treatment being meted out to them. Muslims, especially Pakistanis, insult Jews at will and make this entire debacle a Jewish attack on Muslims. The result is that world opinion turns against the Palestinians when Christians gang up with their kin the Jews. The views of India and its predominantly Hindu population therefore remain insignificant in this matter

But bhaiji, israelis are doing carpet bombing on schools, hospitals and other places. how can you say that they are doing surgical operation against Hamas ?
well israelies are doing pricission strikes but since its such a small aerea and so conjusted it looks like carpet bombing

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom