What's new

Any Half Pakistanis here and what you guys think of Half Pakistanis

1 of my Pakistani colleague had a Finnish wife - The wife had the chadar / hijab going and all. She had made a lot of attempt to speak some basic Urdu and could converse in basic Urdu..I was impressed! I knew another such couple...

another friend's friend was a Ukranian (If I understood well) who was married to a Pakistani after her divorce. This was a new marriage but the Ukranian lady had the hijab going and was wearing abaya and proud of it.

Then a Danish course-mate was married to a Pakistani....

O no...we call coconut...Looking brown but acting white from the insides :unsure:
We use the term brown sahab cry in corner burger :D
Can happen to them gora wanna be's :D
Aoh mayi gawd i waz laike taotally and hee was laike yeaah it waz so cray cray bc batein aisey kar rahi hoti hein jaisey Sadar Pindi nahi LA mein shopping kar rahi hein
@Moonlight

You're mutated freaks of nature who must be culled. We must maintain the supremacy of the Pakistan Master race.

@waz, I would hope such people WHO DEFY NATURAL ORDER are banned

(Just joking obvsly)

Lol.

Got a nephew who is half Pakistani (British mom)...got 2 nieces half Pakistani (Korean mom)...
:undecided:

Your nieces must be very beautiful. Pakistani and East Asian (mostly Chinese) heritage are very attractive.

Hi,

Yessir---it does---. It makes you a more treasured asset than a full pakistani---.

You are irreplacable---.:pakistan:

پرچم ستارہ و ہلال
رہبر ترقی و کمال
ترجمان ماضی شان حال
!جان استقبال
سایۂ خدائے ذوالجلال

I know.
smilie_tra_067.gif

And which races are they?????????
Sir jee! Why ask such a question? You are smart enough to know the answer:angel:

You should support your brother in the quest for 4 brides from 4 continents(counting north and south America as one to make things simpler) :D
@jamahir
On mixing well it really depends on the individuals involved
Yes it does but there are certain races jin say door reihna chai-yay in my opinion.

My cousin is half Ukrainian but speaks Urdu pretty well. He picks up Punjabi around me quickly and can understand it. Also he prefers Pakistani food.

I am also interested to know.

I will borrow a phrase from you which you yourself borrowed liberally from Ali Zafar - "Baby you are the one, magar allowed hain na chaar". :D
The races who believe in racial supremacy and think others are sub-humans.
indians,puerto ricans,italians,fillipinos and some gulf arabs.

I'd say half-Bengalis are quite rare but I do come across a great deal of half Indians i.e. Mum is Gujarati Hindu and father is white, black etc.
If we take them from their face value, the Bengali are an extremely homogenous race. Same for other Indians races such as the Tamil, etc. For thousands of years they have never mated outside their "tribes". This makes them less enthusiastic about mating inter-racially with White, Black, Latin people.

While Punjabis, Sindhis, Baluch are diverse ethnicities with countless number of different backgrounds.

My cousin is half Ukrainian but speaks Urdu pretty well. He picks up Punjabi around me quickly and can understand it. Also he prefers Pakistani food.
Well that's no surprise. Ukraine food is sad. Made up of broth soup, cereal , and cold vegetables such as potato.

Well that's no surprise. Ukraine food is sad. Made up of broth soup, cereal , and cold vegetables such as potato.[/QUOTE]

Pierogis are good but its more of a Polish thing

I googled it. It looks like the simple version of "MANTU". A delicious dish eaten by Farsi people Served in Afghani restaurants.

In Brighton Beach where they are folks from the ex USSR they are some good pierogi places

In Brighton Beach where they are folks from the ex USSR they are some good pierogi places
Bunch of Poles, Euro, Ukraine Jews in Beverly Hills. But they are too Americanized. Barely any European food in LA (besides italiano). NY you can find any culture and food in abundance. Lucky you.

Bunch of Poles, Euro, Ukraine Jews in Beverly Hills. But they are too Americanized. Barely any European food in LA (besides italiano). NY you can find any culture and food in abundance. Lucky you.

You live in LA, and born and raised in Cali yeah LA sucked overates s..ithole

Back
Top Bottom