What's new

Any Half Pakistanis here and what you guys think of Half Pakistanis

Well that's no surprise. Ukraine food is sad. Made up of broth soup, cereal , and cold vegetables such as potato.

Pierogis are good but its more of a Polish thing[/QUOTE]
Nah, perogies are very much Ukrainian. We have a very large ukranian population here and borscht is amazing too. I like beets in general though, even raw. Its sweet and slightly earthy.

Pierogis are good but its more of a Polish thing
Nah, perogies are very much Ukrainian. We have a very large ukranian population here and borscht is amazing too. I like beets in general though, even raw. Its sweet and slightly earthy.[/QUOTE]

Poles make it as well they are slavic

Nah, perogies are very much Ukrainian. We have a very large ukranian population here and borscht is amazing too. I like beets in general though, even raw. Its sweet and slightly earthy.

Poles make it as well they are slavic[/QUOTE]
I know, it's a common European thing, I'm just messing with you.

I know half Pakistani & half Yemeni dude & gal. Dude looks like a **** while the gal looks full Arab.

The dude could understand & speak Urdu but the gal couldn't. It's mostly about the upbringing imo.

Being Pakistani of any kind is fine unless and until you don’t talk like Namak-haramies, which tbh I find many begalis and afghans even into their 2nd 3rd generation are , they live in my country consuming our resources and still they lay criticisms against Pakistan.
They are the Truest enemies of Pakistan , I’ve sat with these people in different occasions and institutes these people are deplorable because their hate/ opposition for Pakistan is unbelieveable and quite shamefull apart from me nobody gives a damn to confront them, the truth they don’t dare utter anything against Pakistan in my presence . If it were to me I’d deport anyone who is unhappy with Pakistan . Just GTFO.

Summary - I Just hate anti-Pakistan immigrants but have huge respect for Indian immigrants during Partition specially from Punjab and Kashmir.

inability to speak or understand Urdu.

That isn't unusual even for a non-mixed kid. It's sometimes a "when in Rome" situation. For instance when a young Italian family immigrates to the US usually the mother and dad speak Italian and broken English. Their children end up speaking both. However the grandchildren end up only speaking English.

That isn't unusual even for a non-mixed kid. It's sometimes a "when in Rome" situation. For instance when a young Italian family immigrates to the US usually the mother and dad speak Italian and broken English. Their children end up speaking both. However the grandchildren end up only speaking English.

That's only partially true in my experience, while most foreign born Pakistani kids have pitiful native language skills. Their native is in fact English in this case, and not Urdu. The mixed kids however can barely understand a few phrases, they understand as much as you and I would understand if we took an hour or two of lessons for learning Swahili.

I also find that among among foreign born kids, it's good to get them to live in Pakistan for some time, even if it's short term. Those that have spent some portion of their childhood in Pakistan and visit regularly can still understand and speak Urdu well enough.

Back
Top Bottom