What's new

Any Half Pakistanis here and what you guys think of Half Pakistanis

Are you human?
upload_2018-12-30_0-10-57.jpeg

Anyone else here is Half Pakistani, and what you guys think of us so called Coconuts

You're not coconuts, you can get that even with "full" Pakistanis.
I've come across lots, the vast majority being half English (mum) and half Pakistani (dad). You have the ones who do not give a toss about their Pakistani heritage, but you also get the ones who do care and immerse themselves in it. It really was black and white with them and there was no middle ground.

You're not coconuts, you can get that even with "full" Pakistanis.
I've come across lots, the vast majority being half English (mum) and half Pakistani (dad). You have the ones who do not give a toss about their Pakistani heritage, but you also get the ones who do care and immerse themselves in it. It really was black and white with them and there was no middle ground.

And that's why I would never marry a foreign woman.

And that's why I would never marry a foreign woman.

Spot on. Either Pakistani born in the US, Pakistani from Pakistan or at the very least other Muslim e.g. Arab, Afghan, Turkish etc. It's like playing Russian roulette with your future bloodline when you marry out. It hasn't ended well for many I know. Some of their kids actually despise their Pakistani background....

Back
Top Bottom