What's new

Any Half Pakistanis here and what you guys think of Half Pakistanis

Half English. Depends on individual... I have met full Pakistanis trying hard to be white cringy f*ckrs.

Raised like any other Pakistani kid really. Mom grew up around Pakistani girls, even living with Pakistani family lady when she was younger so was well accustomed and had similar outlook.

It's a state of mind, more so than race. One thing I noticed about hybrids is that they typically prefer the Pakistani cuisine over the alternative in general.

Anyone else here is Half Pakistani, and what you guys think of us so called Coconuts

Half Haitian half Pakistani

@Mugwop

Spot on. Either Pakistani born in the US, Pakistani from Pakistan or at the very least other Muslim e.g. Arab, Afghan, Turkish etc. It's like playing Russian roulette with your future bloodline when you marry out. It hasn't ended well for many I know. Some of their kids actually despise their Pakistani background....
My cousin was in a relationship with an italian girl originally from some sicilian town.. her father was a police chief.

Dude proposed to her & met her family.

The girl wanted a baby before the marriage (and than “lets see”) the family was conservative (guess some parts of europe are still immune from the disease of liberalism).

The guy told her family he wanted to marry her and settle back in Pakistan.

But he didnt , reason... he didnt want his children to “suffer” and lose their identity.

Pakistanis do have a tendency to seek other pastures for grazing.

I had a neighbor (two brothers). One had an Indian muslim wife. The other's wife was Russian.

But sometimes pakistani women mainly due to their families also become materialistic. A friend of mine migrated to Canada in 2007. The poor soul was stated to be married in 2015. He came to Pakistan and his family made all the necessary arrangements.

His wedding was cancelled one day before mehndi by the girl's family. He is still not married yet.

If you are settled abroad then you can marry muslims of other countries. There is no harm in it especially if the alternative is not getting the right partner due to beraderi and other materialistic bull crap.
I know a guy.. the gandu and his brother both were serving (military/engineers)..

Resigned moved to merica... both goth married to Pak American women.

The younger brother wasnt lucky.. the girl asked for divorce on the night of the marriage... she was in “love” with another Pakistani american... claimed to be forced into marriage..

The next day he divorced her.

If somebody wants to marry outside.

Well the woman has to be a keeper (if she is non muslim/white).

Else i think there aint much difference if you marry irani,afghani,turk etc women. That way the children remain within the culture.

My own paternal uncle married an iranian lady.. have 4 sons.. live in quetta... just like any other Pakistani kids.

The eldest is now in a cadet college and planning to join army... the rest will prolly follow.

Half white kids who are born in working class white and Pakistani families tend to get into trouble and have problems with their identity however the ones I know from well educated background are doing well. Maybe its something to do with their parents and upbringing.

Anyone else here is Half Pakistani, and what you guys think of us so called Coconuts
I knew three half Pakistanis:

One was a half Pakistani half Puerto Rican girl, you could tell she had some Pakistani ancestry from her looks but behavior wise she was very westernized into hip hop/rap, tattoos and smoking weed and hanging out in the hood with other ghetto Latinos and Blacks

Another was was a half Pakistani and half Dominican: cool kid but he didn't know anything about Pakistani culture except some words of urdu and a few dishes like Biryani lol

The third was a Pakistani-Black mix, didn't know a thing of Pakistani culture, parents ended up divorcing and Black mother got the custody so I'm assuming now there is nothing Pakistani about him if I ever saw him again.

Half-Pakistanis are pretty freaking common in the US, and maybe also the UK. Few of my cousins are White-Pakistani. I have a few friends whom are Latin-Pakistani.

Half-Pakistanis seem way more common than Half-Indians, Half-Bengalis, Half-Asians, etc. I wonder why?

To borrow a phrase, you are American by birth, Pakistani by the grace of God.

Half white kids who are born in working class white and Pakistani families tend to get into trouble and have problems with their identity however the ones I know from well educated background are doing well. Maybe its something to do with their parents and upbringing.

I've witnessed the same among some mixed English/American and Pakistani families. Upbringing is everything, and I've seen the mixed kids in these families range from successful high flyers, to losers and degenerates.

However, a common theme unfortunately is a loss of culture in most, and a complete inability to speak or understand Urdu. And most unfortunate of all is the inability of such families to instil Imaan (faith) or Islamic identity in their kids.

I've only seen one instance of an acquaintance in the US who married a white American woman, she converted to Islam, truly converted and not just superficially. Their kids alhamdulillah are all successful, well educated, well mannered, half American-half Pakistani Muslims. And from what I gather through conversations, such an upbringing required a lot of effort.

I know a few people (relatives actually) who married foreigners and now have kids.

One with a white. One with a black. Both in the US.

The guy who's got the white son: you can tell he's living vicariously through his son. Kinda sad tbh. It's an only child and he's taking so many pictures you'd be amazed. His wife is a whale. But hey, at least she's white right? Lol. To be fair, so is he.

I know a few people (relatives actually) who married foreigners and now have kids.

One with a white. One with a black. Both in the US.

The guy who's got the white son: you can tell he's living vicariously through his son. Kinda sad tbh. It's an only child and he's taking so many pictures you'd be amazed. His wife is a whale. But hey, at least she's white right? Lol. To be fair, so is he.

I am always skeptical in marrying white girls. They age very quickly and become whales in no time. Latina girls are much much better. They stay beautiful for much longer and maintain a good slim sexy body.

Half Haitian half Pakistani

@Mugwop

My cousin was in a relationship with an italian girl originally from some sicilian town.. her father was a police chief.

Dude proposed to her & met her family.

The girl wanted a baby before the marriage (and than “lets see”) the family was conservative (guess some parts of europe are still immune from the disease of liberalism).

The guy told her family he wanted to marry her and settle back in Pakistan.

But he didnt , reason... he didnt want his children to “suffer” and lose their identity.

I know a guy.. the gandu and his brother both were serving (military/engineers)..

Resigned moved to merica... both goth married to Pak American women.

The younger brother wasnt lucky.. the girl asked for divorce on the night of the marriage... she was in “love” with another Pakistani american... claimed to be forced into marriage..

The next day he divorced her.

If somebody wants to marry outside.

Well the woman has to be a keeper (if she is non muslim/white).

Else i think there aint much difference if you marry irani,afghani,turk etc women. That way the children remain within the culture.

My own paternal uncle married an iranian lady.. have 4 sons.. live in quetta... just like any other Pakistani kids.

The eldest is now in a cadet college and planning to join army... the rest will prolly follow.
I support interracial marriages however I believe some races should never mix at all.

Back
Top Bottom