What's new

Any Half Pakistanis here and what you guys think of Half Pakistanis

In Zia era my neighbor was called Garry and he was half English, half Pakistani.
Their mom was white English woman married to one of our local men.
She used to come over regularly.
The boy was well adjusted in Pakistani culture by virtue of abundant free and natural weed. .....of which there are forests in our area.
Didn't even want to go back to England where he was born and raised..... :lol:

another misfit, not accepted by Pakistan nor Whites... Both try to be nice to these types but they both know deep down they're just guests. End up doing strange things like converting to Buddhism and becoming a rock and roll star.

I've got three half-Pakistani-half-White step-brothers/sisters. They are very self-conscious, but they keep going on that it doesn't bother them. But it does.

Last edited:
Pakistanis do have a tendency to seek other pastures for grazing.

I had a neighbor (two brothers). One had an Indian muslim wife. The other's wife was Russian.

But sometimes pakistani women mainly due to their families also become materialistic. A friend of mine migrated to Canada in 2007. The poor soul was stated to be married in 2015. He came to Pakistan and his family made all the necessary arrangements.

His wedding was cancelled one day before mehndi by the girl's family. He is still not married yet.

If you are settled abroad then you can marry muslims of other countries. There is no harm in it especially if the alternative is not getting the right partner due to beraderi and other materialistic bull crap.

The only important thing is if the circumstance arises and a "half Pakistani" have to fight for Pakistan, will he take up the arms to defend it? If yes, then we "Full Pakistanis" will take a bullet for you too!

^ Its not a foolish thread mate. We have a thread asking people what do they smoke .. now whats that :disagree:

I like your thread OP. I am full Pakistani so cant contribute much and I have also never met a half Pakistani all the years I’ve been in the UK (15 years) so don’t think it’s very common. You are lucky to have access to all 3 cultures. About your mum side, do you feel more columbian or lebanese?

I did meet a lovely lady who was german at a wedding and her hubby was Pakistani. But kid was few months old so I hope he grows up being a proud Pakistani.

If I could be a mixed baby myself, I’d be half turkish in a heart beat because I love the language and people are just so kind.

^ Its not a foolish thread mate. We have a thread asking people what do they smoke .. now whats that :disagree:

I like your thread OP. I am full Pakistani so cant contribute much and I have also never met a half Pakistani all the years I’ve been in the UK (15 years) so don’t think it’s very common. You are lucky to have access to all 3 cultures. About your mum side, do you feel more columbian or lebanese?

I did meet a lovely lady who was german at a wedding and her hubby was Pakistani. But kid was few months old so I hope he grows up being a proud Pakistani.

If I could be a mixed baby myself, I’d be half turkish in a heart beat because I love the language and people are just so kind.
Hmm right, But if i am not wrong in Islam the heritage is from your father side. So if your father is a pakistani you are full pakistani.

Spot on. Either Pakistani born in the US, Pakistani from Pakistan or at the very least other Muslim e.g. Arab, Afghan, Turkish etc. It's like playing Russian roulette with your future bloodline when you marry out. It hasn't ended well for many I know. Some of their kids actually despise their Pakistani background....

Half English. Depends on individual... I have met full Pakistanis trying hard to be white cringy f*ckrs.

Raised like any other Pakistani kid really. Mom grew up around Pakistani girls, even living with Pakistani family lady when she was younger so was well accustomed and had similar outlook.

Back
Top Bottom