What's new

Any Gym goers or Bodybuilders in this forum

@waz

Please comment on my workout program. I do this 4 times a week which means two days upper and two days lower. My upper body workouts are only calisthenics but by adding weights. I use barbell and dumbbells for lower body though.

IMG_20201117_230124.jpg

Back when gyms and pools were open :

An hour weight lifting, split between 4 days a week for different muscle groups.
30 mins swimming (at least 500m a day). The swimming then got put on hold as I had to start preparing for a 1.6 mile run for the armed forces fitness test.

Now with the gyms closed, thanks to COVID:

Currently what I can do lately at home is a barbell with tyres on both ends, rims included. Those are for bench press, squats and deadlifts. For cardio I am using a rowing machine. Occasionally I try to add hiking on the weekends to compensate.

Can anybody tell about powerlifting competitions in rawalpindi or islamabad?

Best workout at home-

1. Do 100 pushup a day, make this a challenge for yourself. Within 1 month you will notice a huge change in your body.
2. 3-4 times a week do crunches, planks, and leg lifts.
3. 3-4 times a week go for a 5km jog.

Best workouts. In the beginning it is best to push yourself, later once you are used to it take 1-2 days off a week :D

personally taking creatine (monohydrate) is something that would help you the most naturally if you wish to build muscle in terms of supplements, I’ve been taking It for around a month or two and it has helped me increase sets and how much I can bench press or lift in general, all you got to do is drink more water which in my opinion is a good thing, has no side effects which are proven ( could increase hair loss ) but nothing serious. Recommend trying It for a month and if you don’t like it you can go off it.

Personally, my body weight is enough for me to train. My workout routine consists of bar pushups, pull-ups, sit-ups, calf raises, and plank. So, these exercises are really enough for me to keep my body in shape. Besides doing them 3 times a week, I’ve cleaned up my daily meal. I’ve got rid of all junk food at home, so now I eat only healthy food 3 times a day. Btw, I’ve also started drinking more water and taking purerawz.co supplements. Actually, I’ve been doing all of this stuff for 5 months, and I’ve managed to lose 50 lbs. My goal is to lose 75.

Last edited:
I have excommunicated you from the Punjabi workout fraternity.

Please do not become vegan bro, or start to get into yoga, these often occur in quick succession when giving up weights.

After having a kid, now I’m in my punjabi uncle phase. Eatings lots of red meat and swearing at politicians on tv.

The Punjabi uncle phase is disappearing in the UK bro. Many watch what they eat and the fitness craze is big. Their sons are even better.
No tids from 2030 onwards!

I’m trying to fight it, but have noticed certain habits creeping in naturally.

I’m trying to fight it, but have noticed certain habits creeping in naturally.

Stronger will power, think supreme Alpha. I used to get shocked when I heard comments from Pakistanis who trained like crazy and were built like greek gods. They then got married and say "hey I got my woman what's the point".
What sort of attitude is that!

Stronger will power, think supreme Alpha. I used to get shocked when I heard comments from Pakistanis who trained like crazy and were built like greek gods. They then got married and say "hey I got my woman what's the point".
What sort of attitude is that!

Maybe it’s the acceptance of your own mortality. You come to realize that you have children and now your time is over and it’s their time.

Back
Top Bottom