What's new

Any Gym goers or Bodybuilders in this forum

Yes I workout for from home, having the full olympic sets totalling 240kg I have no issue.
I left the 'gym' years ago. What I mean by Gym I mean heavy weights (powerlifting). I can't work out at gyms anymore, especially since they became metrosexual dens with loads of younger dudes who spend years looking at the mirror, and doing less. Don't even get me started on the women who pour in with their extra tight workout gear, they may as well be naked, and the distraction is crazy. The music just plain sucks as well.
The gyms I worked from (90's, 0's) were dusty, raw looking and had that blood, sweat and tears look about them. That included both the fighting gyms and weight areas, very often they were mixed.

you mean rocky gyms from 90s.

The mating game is crucial to the health of a nations genepool. If it is so configured that next gen are willy nilly pumped out. Meaning if there is no premium placed on good physical endowment then the rejects will get equal chance to proliferate. In these cultures [Eastern Europe] rejects have a hard time to proliferate. In our culture all too often it is the rejects who replicate like flies. Early marriage does not help ...

By the way there is reason to believe Pakistani's historically were some of the tallest people in the world. Sadly over last few decades while other people have seen their average heights increase we have seen Pakistani average shrink!

wat you expect when we have bad leadership willing to poison their population with bad food for abit of money. bad quality food, chemicals probably even gmo etc.

how do you guys know wat do at the gym? do you go off a template downloaded from the web? or instructor tells you wat to do?

i noticed since youtube tik tok ppl are eating alot more gastronomy.

I will give you an advice if you take will benefit you. Unless Bodybuilding is your profession, you wont be able to dedicate much time. Between work and family, time is limited.

Stick to these three exercises and you will be fit and it will help you avoid injuries. Squats, Pull Ups and Push Up. You can get resistance bands to make it more challenging if body weight is easier for you.

Btw, thats all i do.

1660413427101.png

I will give you an advice if you take will benefit you. Unless Bodybuilding is your profession, you wont be able to dedicate much time. Between work and family, time is limited.

Stick to these three exercises and you will be fit and it will help you avoid injuries. Squats, Pull Ups and Push Up. You can get resistance bands to make it more challenging if body weight is easier for you.

Btw, thats all i do.

View attachment 870405

Nice.

May I suggest that you incorporate a forearm exercise?

press ups are great, will help you in a fight to throw off a enemy on top of you.

Maybe it’s the acceptance of your own mortality. You come to realize that you have children and now your time is over and it’s their time.
Bro I disagree, as soon as one becomes a father he has to be an EXAMPLE in all ways possible including keeping healthy and fit. I for one keep fit and workout regularly because I’ve seen my father do it for as long as I can remember. One of the core memories from my childhood (I was probably 5 or something) I have of us is he coming back from and run and asking me to do push ups with him.

I know it’s of topic feel it’s important to mention it on here Cycling is a great exercise to I do lots of it , it helps work those legs. It also reduces stress, keeps you in good shape, and maintains healthy weight. It also prevents many health problems. Combined with weights training improve overall health

wat bout proven exercise that has helped improve your body health. for example you do exercise that has helped your back alot, with better posture.

wat bout proven exercise that has helped improve your body health. for example you do exercise that has helped your back alot, with better posture.
Go swim and with the right technique. I'm a swimmer so I can biased but it actually helps with the body posture.

Bro I disagree, as soon as one becomes a father he has to be an EXAMPLE in all ways possible including keeping healthy and fit. I for one keep fit and workout regularly because I’ve seen my father do it for as long as I can remember. One of the core memories from my childhood (I was probably 5 or something) I have of us is he coming back from and run and asking me to do push ups with him.
Unless your father was in millitary or sports this is a very rare thing for a father to do , respect

I unfortunately have never seen a Pakistani father like yours, it's extremely rare

You are a very lucky man to have such a positive influence in your life

This is a great way to look at it. My old man himself is a very good example for me, and to see him still flying fighters at 64 is a clear result of his physical fitness that he has put effort into over the years. An hour of exercise a day can make a big difference, and once it becomes a passion then it becomes a lifestyle. Keep it up and inspire others!!

Back
Top Bottom