What's new

Any guesses what Imran Khan will announce on Nov. 30

I know just one thing this country had been in the hands of ppp and n league from its existence .. Everything today we are facing is due to these bastards .. They did not let the country grow so they are enemy and non patriotic filthy blood sucking leeches we need change .. They were tested and the failed every time.. Patriotism is well-wisher to country and they are for sure not.
No doubt what you saying but include Army role into it also, whenever they left they left behind the wolves you quoted above, I wish if any take over by army next time they should totally clean up the current political status quo(I mean all)

No doubt what you saying but include Army role into it also, whenever they left they left behind the wolves you quoted above, I wish if any take over by army next time they should totally clean up the current political status quo(I mean all)
I strongly agree with u

u-turn2.jpg

Without doubt.

The expected proceeding of 30th Nov
8:00 music concert
9:00 Imran's speech: Oay nawaz xxxx. Oay nawaz xxxx. Oay pervaiz raheed xxxxxx.
song....
Dance...
Oay ROs xxxxx....Oay ECP xxxxxx.
Oay Supreme Court xxxxx.
Song....
Dance.....
The same old "new" inkishafat....
Song...
Dance....
Some cry baby stuff. Some begging from Pakistanis to come and join dharna..
Song....
Land cruiser and departs for bani gala to spend rest of the night...
the end.

I know just one thing this country had been in the hands of ppp and n league from its existence .. Everything today we are facing is due to these bastards .. They did not let the country grow so they are enemy and non patriotic filthy blood sucking leeches we need change .. They were tested and the failed every time.. Patriotism is well-wisher to country and they are for sure not.

Totally agree with you, These status quo parties are blood sucking dracula's who only care about power, greed and selfishness. Whatever will happen tomorrow will be a test for the government and they will have to enter a dialogue with PTI to resolve issues amicably without going to civil war.

The expected proceeding of 30th Nov
8:00 music concert
9:00 Imran's speech: Oay nawaz xxxx. Oay nawaz xxxx. Oay pervaiz raheed xxxxxx.
song....
Dance...
Oay ROs xxxxx....Oay ECP xxxxxx.
Oay Supreme Court xxxxx.
Song....
Dance.....
The same old "new" inkishafat....
Song...
Dance....
Some cry baby stuff. Some begging from Pakistanis to come and join dharna..
Song....
Land cruiser and departs for bani gala to spend rest of the night...
the end.

The expected proceeding of 30th Nov by incumbent rigged government of PMLN on TV talk shows:
08:00 Zani Khan
09:00 Ilzam Khan
10:00 Taliban Khan
11:00 Dhandli Khan
12:00 Ro Imran Ro (adverts)
13:00 Jemima Khan
14:00 Tyrian Khan
15:00 Drug Khan
16:00 Ro Imran Ro (adverts)
17:00 KPK Khan
18:00 VIP Khan
19:00 PM Khan
20:00 Jewish Khan
21:00 GHQ Khan
22:00 Diesel Khan
23:59 Ro Imran Ro (adverts)

many times after creating suspence and sensation, politicians have failed to show something interesting. but ik wont disappoint.

Nothing, more deadlines and demands, more speeches all for show to repair the huge damage caused to his movement since August. TuQ will stay quiet until after he sees what IK has to say and what the response is from other people.

The best thing he could do is back down, or tone down a bit, focus his effort on making KPK a model province, play the game smartly and not kill his movement before it has a chance to take off. But I'm sue the people whispering in his ear will lead him the opposite direction.

I wonder many member are patriotic here and still they support nawaz .. How that can be possible .. Why they are soo blinded !
As if politics is black and white.

IK lost my support. NS never had my support, what he does now have is the expectation to stay until this 5 years is up and another election decides where he goes. Political instability is always the result of overthrowing those in power and please take Syria, Libya, Egypt as an example, those countries are all now much worse than before. Imran had my support, but now he's the kind of guy who is being led by some dodgy people and is acting as if he'd see Pakistan burn if he doesn't get what he wants.

Trust me and I know you wont but most adults who were favoring IK (including myself) are turning off form him.

I agree, and it became evident in August, those events were the final straw.

Chewing gums were banned because they were causing a loss to the economy via delays to trains as some people would stick the gum onto train doors which would not close because of it. The seconds lost on the train were calculated as a percentage of workable minutes and hours lost for the workforce of the country.. But that is intelligent nations who do that, not idiots and nincumpoops(which includes supporters) who would damage their own economy, affecting themselves and all those in the country to make a political point.

I wish somebody would take the time to estimate the damage caused by TuQ and IK in the second and third uarter of this year.

They're powerful for a reason, and that reason is not a very popular opinion on PDF.

The PM seems to be projecting a focus on economic development and diplomacy and almost keeping his eyes shut to PTI activities.

Still, I am quite curious as to what can be achieved especially since Shaikh-ul-Islam is back(with his own parallel/divergent/no idea what agenda).

In fact, the true focus should be on the economy. There is a serious commitment between the Pak Military and the Government to grow the economy. Gen. Raheel is an AWESOME general. Probably the best one so far. Everyone's been very impressed with his knowledge, understanding of issue that reside in Pakistan, and in countries around, and how he needs to support the democratic system so Pakistan goes forward. Very smart man indeed.

The tomorrow's thing by IK will again be the usual. A few people purchased to show off strength that exists within a minority of the vote bank, some new home printed papers as "proofs" and it'll end in yet another "deadline" given to the government.

Watch how this unfolds, the same way it always does with NOTHING coming out of it. I'd love to publish the entire "sequence of events" menu but I'll let you guys enjoy as things unwrap. Every week there is a new "allegation" or "proof / statements", like a new movie that hits the box office every weekend!! But 0 impact or progress to an average Pakistani.

The Mullah's politics are history. He'll play behind being sick as he promised many parties involved in his payoff. He will start to fade away "respectfully" from the politics. He's done, retirement $$ funds maximized from the last stunt!

Mere PAKISTANIO (bewaqufo)
It is not my fault the umpire double cross me he didn't rise his finger!
Mere PAKISTANIO (bewaqufo)
Qurbani se Pehley Qurbani Kehne wala Sheikh Rasheed is still hopeful
and he assured me I will quit politics if mid term election not happen till March of 2015.
Mere PAKISTANIO (bewaqufo) bewaquf bante raho meri taraha!!

Mere PAKISTANIO (bewaqufo) I know I can't be a PM out of internet if Umpire don't help me.
Mere PAKISTANIO ( bewaqufo) bewaquf bante raho.

In fact, the true focus should be on the economy. There is a serious commitment between the Pak Military and the Government to grow the economy. Gen. Raheel is an AWESOME general. Probably the best one so far. Everyone's been very impressed with his knowledge, understanding of issue that reside in Pakistan, and in countries around, and how he needs to support the democratic system so Pakistan goes forward. Very smart man indeed.

The tomorrow's thing by IK will again be the usual. A few people purchased to show off strength that exists within a minority of the vote bank, some new home printed papers as "proofs" and it'll end in yet another "deadline" given to the government.

Watch how this unfolds, the same way it always does with NOTHING coming out of it. I'd love to publish the entire "sequence of events" menu but I'll let you guys enjoy as things unwrap. Every week there is a new "allegation" or "proof / statements", like a new movie that hits the box office every weekend!! But 0 impact or progress to an average Pakistani.

The Mullah's politics are history. He'll play behind being sick as he promised many parties involved in his payoff. He will start to fade away "respectfully" from the politics. He's done, retirement $$ funds maximized from the last stunt!

Mehboba -

Hair aunkh mien aik Zinni hota hai.

Us ka ishara dekh - Phir yahi Jernail PM house mien ho ga...

This jernail will turn out to be another item song actress - An actress that does not HOLD HIS INSTITUTION ACCOUNTABLE. HAS NOT INITIATED ANY INQUIRY INTO THE SYSTEMIC CORRUPTION WITHIN THE ARMY.

Back
Top Bottom