What's new

Any guesses what Imran Khan will announce on Nov. 30

Yet at the same time, when he had the elected mandate of the people.. who are you and I to stop him or Altaf Hussain. The same ethno-facism has been seen in any other Pakistani leader.
He was entitled to become PM. Though Bhutto was right about east west pm, he had no right after election was won. Perhaps they could've asked mujib to do it for next election.

Tell me why do we praise bhutto when because of his power hunger we lost Bangaldesh and went to a non winable war in 65?

He was entitled to become PM. Though Bhutto was right about east west pm, he had no right after election was won. Perhaps they could've asked mujib to do it for next election.

Tell me why do we praise bhutto when because of his power hunger we lost Bangaldesh and went to a non winable war in 65?

Bhai

it is lot more complicated than that.

If Bhutto was a psycho, Mujib too was 10 times worse.

Do you ever wonder why BDeshis themselves with their own hands killed the mofo. Nay not just killed like in hanged.

They made minced meat out of his ENTIRE family, kids, women, and elderly included.

Because that nasty sob was hated to the core by everyone who got 5 feet (or less) closer to him.

If you read what Mujib had been saying year in year out before elections, he was not interested in forming a nicey nicey political gov.

So let's not dream about some khilafat being formed by Sh Mujib.

Thank you.

My only regret is that we should have evacuated all our army under some agreement with India. But again, it would have been very complex deal as well.

Anyways bottom line: it was much more complicated than simple handing over taking over power.

He will announce many newcomers in PTI from top posts of PMLN leadership. Its been confirmed by Asad Umar and Sheikh Rasheed as well. Moreover @Leader can confirm it too.

I dont know, maybe but I think its better not to guess..I want new leaders to emerge from PTI.

Because at the end his action post separation were still positive to an extent that they make up for his power hunger. He still was not the one pulling the trigger .

So you technically support establishment? :)

The same establishment that got us in to the afghan war mess and the subsequent pampering of sectarian lunatics? No thanks. I only support the common man, and until they manifest themselves politically I will stay neutral.

Their failure or not has nothing to do with the negative impact they caused on the economy via the disruption of normal life and political uncertainty in the country.
Our government and nation is generally full of ignorant(if not stupid) people. We do not calculate costs to our daily lives by everything. Do you know why the chewing gum was banned in Singapore?
would love to know why chewing gums were banned in singapore!! plus dharnas were meant to do that to dent the economy and get their demand accepted

More accusations, more crying on his part. Nothing well is expected of this idiot.

He will announce many newcomers in PTI from top posts of PMLN leadership. Its been confirmed by Asad Umar and Sheikh Rasheed as well. Moreover @Leader can confirm it too.
Interesting, are they Ch. Nisar, Kh. Asif, Saad Rafiq, Pervez Rasheed or Shahbaz Shareef????

would love to know why chewing gums were banned in singapore!! plus dharnas were meant to do that to dent the economy and get their demand accepted

Chewing gums were banned because they were causing a loss to the economy via delays to trains as some people would stick the gum onto train doors which would not close because of it. The seconds lost on the train were calculated as a percentage of workable minutes and hours lost for the workforce of the country.. But that is intelligent nations who do that, not idiots and nincumpoops(which includes supporters) who would damage their own economy, affecting themselves and all those in the country to make a political point.

Chewing gums were banned because they were causing a loss to the economy via delays to trains as some people would stick the gum onto train doors which would not close because of it. The seconds lost on the train were calculated as a percentage of workable minutes and hours lost for the workforce of the country.. But that is intelligent nations who do that, not idiots and nincumpoops(which includes supporters) who would damage their own economy, affecting themselves and all those in the country to make a political point.
damn brother tnks for the info

If true than definition of tabdeeli for PTI is changing party of lootas, some lootas did tabdeel there party before election, some unhappy champs will do now.

PTI is doomed because Imran Khan miscalculated the Pakistani public.

Like most expats he has forgotten the reality of Pakistani society. The young people are idealistic but the majority of Pakistan's middle aged, middle class is corrupt. They want corruption, they want tax evasion, and they want nepotism because that's how the system works and they have evolved to fit the system.

If someone fixes corruption in the government, the corruption watchdogs might just come after the middle class businessman next.

God forbid!

Because they are deluded by their patwari mind slavery!

It's better to be patwari then some Talibani supporter...

irony, you call all N-Supporters as patwari, but SS is the first CM who actually started to finish this patwari culture, introduced computerize system in LDA, now working on same system plus computerized Land records of whole Punjab, which will demolish this Patwari culture completely. Unlike some Naya KPK, where putting rate list and complain box in Patwar khanna means end to Patwarism.

Unlike some Naya KPK, where putting rate list and complain box in Patwar khanna means end to Patwarism.
Land reforms and computerized systems for land management are already being setup in KPK during PTI's first term. If SS is doing this now in his 6th term, what's so fuss about it?

Back
Top Bottom