What's new

Any guesses what Imran Khan will announce on Nov. 30

First, I beleive one JB is enough for Canada..

Second, your assertion that the PA is controlled by the US or it works for US interests is rather a hollow remark. One would be more inclined to say that the PA works for its own interests and if they align with those of the US they "work" for them. The Musical chairs you refer to are those handpicked at Major stage for grooming into moles and assets, but there are those that oppose them as well. The PA is divided between the corps leadership as such. So you have your 2 or three completely corrupt and sold out, 4 or 5 in various degrees of corruption and sold out.. and the rest really sincere.

It is not always possible for inquiries to be committed as one of the most corrupt organizations keeps an eye on everyone else.
Think of the PA as a much lighter version of this.
View attachment 158965

So essentially, all the heads give their opinion and then the Godfather makes the decision. Now if you ever saw the classic, you would know the different considerations that had to go in making the decisions and keeping everyone happy.

I stopped reading after you called me JB...

I amma Mr. Hawa Hawai bin Hawai Hawa urf Kawa Fazai.

Btw....you conveyed your point somewhat effectively!

Also if a much lighter version is true...Pakistan should not be called Islamic Republic....That is very different!

No dachas, gin and pump money.

Back
Top Bottom