What's new

Any guesses what Imran Khan will announce on Nov. 30

imran khan spent so much money, time and effort to get into power when he could have spent all that fixing pakistan slowly single handedly without having the need to be the president. He has a lot of access to money and influence.

He was pakistan's only role model but now he ruined his credibility.

Mehboba -
Hair aunkh mien aik Zinni hota hai.
Us ka ishara dekh - Phir yahi Jernail PM house mien ho ga...
This jernail will turn out to be another item song actress - An actress that does not HOLD HIS INSTITUTION ACCOUNTABLE. HAS NOT INITIATED ANY INQUIRY INTO THE SYSTEMIC CORRUPTION WITHIN THE ARMY.

May want to rewrite this post as it is not making any sense to me. What are you trying to say?

Nothing, more deadlines and demands, more speeches all for show to repair the huge damage caused to his movement since August. TuQ will stay quiet until after he sees what IK has to say and what the response is from other people.
Imran had my support, but now he's the kind of guy who is being led by some dodgy people and is acting as if he'd see Pakistan burn if he doesn't get what he wants.

I wish somebody would take the time to estimate the damage caused by TuQ and IK in the second and third quarter of this year.

You are absolutely right about pretty much everything. Same thing I've been preaching. Mullah and IK combined caused over a Billion USD worth of direct loss and a few billion rupees in the stock market. Some will say "it is recovering", but those who know the market, will also tell you that recovery means new people and some old seeing opportunity. The ones that got hit the hardest, will not invest in this market again. That's just how they work, after a significant loss, they term a system/regime as high risk and don't go back for years to come. This is just external, then there are damages inside the country caused by just a few months of sit-ins and political instablity.

IK has lost a lot of people's support. Everyone who has any care for Pakistan is now questioning his motives. His Chief Propaganda ally, that anchor from ARY and ARY's owner, just yesterday apologized to the court and accepted the fact that they did NOT have any proofs for any accusations against the election commission, the judiciary, the government and all, and that was just propaganda. Based on this situation, even IK is already toning down and changing his statements also.

This time, if this guy messes up, the law and order will be enforced to the maximum capacity. He doesn't keep his words and says something and does something else. I hope he doesn't put innocent on line again for his own agenda.

Last edited:
Land cruiser and departs for bani gala to spend rest of the night... the end.

There are a few more things that happen after the Land Cruiser leaves......I didn't know if you left them out on purpose. The "After Party", usually lasts till dawn.....

May want to rewrite this post as it is not making any sense to me. What are you trying to say?

Trynna say that pump money hun sitting in the US controls Pak Islamic patriotic army. Trynna say that Pak Army's corrupt jernails have destroyed Pakistan. Trynna say its a musical chair of jernails. One lot retires. Makes dough. The next in line takes over.

Trynna say that Pump money actress aka Raheela Baji has not initiated any corruption inquiry of corrupt present and ex jernails.

Trynna say he will turn out to be another Egyptian sissy when it comes to really transforming the institution.

Last edited:
If Imran Khan failed than it's going to be Muka Muka politics of PMLN and PPP will remain and they will continue to take turns to destroy Pakistan, only Marshal Law can remove these haram Khors and bring some checks and balances in government.

If Imran Khan failed than it's going to be Muka Muka politics of PMLN and PPP will remain and they will continue to take turns to destroy Pakistan, only Marshal Law can remove these haram Khors and bring some checks and balances in government.
:fans::fans::fans:

Nawaz Sharif and Zaradi can't afford any reforms, it will be the end of their politics.

PMLN government spending billions of rupees on ads against Imran.
Couldn't they spend the same money on IDPs?

Trynna say that pump money hun sitting in the US controls Pak Islamic patriotic army. Trynna say that Pak Army's corrupt jernails have destroyed Pakistan. Trynna say its a musical chair of jernails. One lot retires. Makes dough. The next in line takes over.

Trynna say that Pump money actress aka Raheela Baji has not initiated any corruption inquiry of corrupt present and ex jernails.

Trynna say he will turn out to be another Egyptian sissy when it comes to really transforming the institution.

Okay.....who's "Trynna"? And you should be ashamed of yourself if you are accusing Gen. Raheel of corruption. He comes from the most decorated and honored military family in Pakistan.
What's up with these crazy IK followers? Whoever doesn't adhere to IK's demands, becomes corrupted and a part of some unknown mafia. So much lying, its not even funny.

Okay.....who's "Trynna"? And you should be ashamed of yourself if you are accusing Gen. Raheel of corruption. He comes from the most decorated and honored military family in Pakistan.
What's up with these crazy IK followers? Whoever doesn't adhere to IK's demands, becomes corrupted and a part of some unknown mafia. So much lying, its not even funny.

If he is not CORRUPT -

Why doesn't he trial the other corrupt angels?

If he is not corrupt - Why is PAK TAX MONEY IS BEING WASTED ON A despicable person like Mushy - Who is responsible of NRO, Bugti, selling own people, his son's wealth and so on.

If he is not CORRUPT - Why doesn't he step up and really task military courts to take action against Zarrar Zamine types?

There are a few more things that happen after the Land Cruiser leaves......I didn't know if you left them out on purpose. The "After Party", usually lasts till dawn.....
Well that's inclusive....so no need to explicitly mention that

Back
Top Bottom