What's new

Antony says India will match Chinese military infra buildup

PAK GDP -20,058

Indian GDP-174,070

PAK GDP-
$210.8 billion

Indian GDP-
$1.63 trillion

In 1960, India was 8.7 time larger economy and in 2011 India is 7.7 times larger economy. WELL DONE PAKISTAN. We improve 1 times more then India

In 1960, India was 8.7 time larger economy and in 2011 India is 7.7 times larger economy. WELL DONE PAKISTAN

i just googled indian and pakistani gdps....

india 1.73 trillion

pakistan 174.8 billion

which gives indian economy is 9.9 times larger than pakistan economy....well done india

i think it is unlikely that india can match china so in some way its futile.

i think it is unlikely that india can match china so in some way its futile.

LOL, But you think China can match US defence expenditure, while India cannot match China's. For your information the gap between US and China is much larger both qualitatively and quantitatively then the gap between India and China.

LOL, But you think China can match US defence expenditure, while India cannot match China's. For your information the gap between US and China is much larger both qualitatively and quantitatively then the gap between India and China.

yea but americans are on the way down and chinese on the way up. Stop flattering yourselves with comparisons with China.

yea but americans are on the way down and chinese on the way up. Stop flattering yourselves with comparisons with China.

Americans are going down!!! That is a news to me. Anyway, why should we stop flattering ourselves? We are Indians. Remember... the future belongs to us:azn:

Pakistan and China together will ensure that indian hegemonic designs are kept from hurting the smaller countries in the region.
:pakistan::china:

To say china will ensure the designs are kept at bay is somehow comprehendible but Pakistan please gets over yourselves, and concentrate of your internal security concerns before lashing out at India.

Americans are going down!!! That is a news to me. Anyway, why should we stop flattering ourselves? We are Indians. Remember... the future belongs to us:azn:

Why dont you read news articles in the last 12 months??? Its a metaphorical term but I suppose eenglish is not our first language?

i just googled indian and pakistani gdps....

india 1.73 trillion

pakistan 174.8 billion

which gives indian economy is 9.9 times larger than pakistan economy....well done india

If this is not a good benchmark then I don’t know what is. What I don’t get is the why the Pakistani members are so pessimistic about prospects and growth potential for India and its ability if not exceeded but match the capabilities of the Chinese. Yes the Indian economy is 9.9 times bigger than Pakistan and is just a taste of what is to come if we maintain strong growth, I think sheer lack of will to understand and accept the fact that India’s contribution to the global economy by peaceful growth is paying off. This is the envy of the burning neighbours that surround us. To top of it off the reputation of being a good international citizen and being neutral and wise in its choice of international diplomacy is bearing the fruits i.e. the civil nuclear agreement between USA-INDIA RUSSIA-INDIA CANADA-INDIA SOUTH A-INDIA SOON TO BE AUS-INDIA, and so on.

Our military budget is flexible, it can be 100 billion this year and 200 billion next year.

This all depends on our wish.

with this Khangress UPA led gov't China and Pakistan can trample over us and all the gov't will do is make fake threats if there was a fakest government award the Indian gov't would win it hands down

Infrastructure and roads development completion has been delayed all the way to 2017 China has the ability to mobilize half a million troops across the Sino Indian border as of today and for the next couple of years China will have the edge but eventually India will finish its infrastructure development and all weather roads development and be at par we are already putting an extra 100,000 troops and with better roads and infra we can air lift and bring in reinforcements easily

the future is definitely ours but if we are to make sure our territory will be defended we must be able to first get double digit GDP growth and be able to sustain it so that we can spend more on military plus we also have to modernize the armed forces faster and speed up procurement of new weapons and technology to replace older weapons and technology all this with infra development in NE only then will we be able make sure any Chinese attack into AP or Ladakh will be repealed

Our military budget is flexible, it can be 100 billion this year and 200 billion next year.

This all depends on our wish.

China current budget is $95-100 Billion however most western countries believe that our real Military Budget is over $200-230 Billion within the next five years it will likely increase to $300 billion.

No. China is much closer to the US than India is to China.

China's GDP will suprpass the US's before 2020 and Chinese military technology is much closer to US than Indian is to Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom