What's new

Antony says India will match Chinese military infra buildup

Pakistan and China together will ensure that indian hegemonic designs are kept from hurting the smaller countries in the region.
:pakistan::china:

Pakistan and China together will ensure that indian hegemonic designs are kept from hurting the smaller countries in the region.

yes, giving billions of dollars in aid to them is to hurting, much better than pakistan whose only export to afganistan is terrorism....

Well,best of luck Rafi bhai.Par jara samhalkar, dekhna,kahi lene kay dene na pad jaye.

Well,best of luck Rafi bhai.Par jara samhalkar, dekhna,kahi lene kay dene na pad jaye.

green_haired_girl.gif

Cry me a river ;)

IMO...India has lot to learn from the China on economics , like keeping local currency undervalued, emphasis on manufacturing, local production of arms - by hook or crook (reverse engineering), economic and labor reforms etc.
Growth in economy AND a clear cut policy (followed persistently) only will sustain military growth. Otherwise the military buildup will see the fate as in Rajiv"s time. INS Chakra, HDW, Bofors ...and then a complete void.
We should see China more as competitor than adversary. :china:
early leaders in a race are the one which set the pace of the race, but the last few laps decide the final outcome.
China is setting the pace..we should match up with it and ...let's wait for the chances (last few laps)- which I'm too naive to forecast or foresee.
By matching up, U also don't let the other to take advantage of Ur "perceived" weakness.
Also, we should de-link our military strategy and other thinks with pakistan and link with China. pakistan doesn't make any more sense to India, but China does.
Disclaimer :- These are entirely my opinion. If it matches with many others and think tanks in GOI, then it is a good coincidence.:azn:

We Indians don't cry very often but force others to cry,like you guys are crying about Afghanistan and bomb blasts(though we are not behind).;)

LoL more crying, come on indian, don't cry, all is well.

Back
Top Bottom