What's new

Antony says India will match Chinese military infra buildup

everything that we do is either from some secret-help from some other country, or it is purely OUR money!!! then again, u say that India has NO MONEY! and u say that India has no real friends, its just that nations are supporting India to COUNTER China.

Now, I have a few questions:-
1. Why is EVERYONE ELSE jealous of China?

2. Why is it that when others accuse China of copying, they are trolling. But when u accuse India of buying/copying/whatever, u r absolutely damn right?

3. How is it that all the secrets of the world, which no one knows, reach you!!!! do u work in, or rather own WIKILEAKS???

4. Any military activity/expenditure which India does is just there to irritate China so as to pick up a war. But the same thing done by China (mostly u r the first ones at such things) are China's internal issues, being done on China's land and so India is making USELESS noises.

5. why is it that Tibet and all are China's internal problems on which no one has any right to say anything... But even maoist problem u discuss as if its happening on China's territory???

6. Why is it that when China has defence pact with pakistan or it starts a military listening post at coco islands, that's all fine. But if India even signs a deal with a nation like vietnam for some peaceful purpose, u smell something fishy???

plz answer without trolling. thanks

When did Mikoyan Mig made stealth fighter ?

And BTW I am talking about your present fighters you can not claim even single a total Chinese fighter. Ohh sorry you have FC1 or JF17 with russian Engine to call it Chinese

The JF-17 uses Russian engine is only a temporary solution, since it took some time for us to come up with a brand new mid-thrust turbofan like WS-13.

The JF-17 uses Russian engine is only a temporary solution, since it took some time for us to come up with a brand new midthrust turbofan like WS-13.

additional question: why is it that u using russian engine is a temporary solution, but India buying engines from abroad for LCA makes it a total failure that too with COMPLETE foreign tech involved (even if LCA is flying extensively on tests right now!!)???

additional question: why is it that u using russian engine is a temporary solution, but India buying engines from abroad for LCA makes it a total failure that too with COMPLETE foreign tech involved (even if LCA is flying extensively on tests right now!!)???

The LCA is a failed project just like Arjun, it won't even become fully operational before 2013.

Tejas won't become fully operational before 2013 - Times Of India

It took 30 years to build something that can't even become operational.

You know its not called failure

A real failure is a 15 million$ fighter jet to which no one want to buy

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

The LCA is a failed project just like Arjun, it won't even become fully operational before 2013.

Tejas won't become fully operational before 2013 - Times Of India

It took 30 years to build something that can't even become operational.

What I said before even if country like Zimbabwe not want to fly JF17 then how can you compare it with LCA??

Unless there is a will to surpass China in infra build up, India wont be able to match it.. India is still on a reactive policy. Its time to become proactive. It is simply a Spineless statement to keep the nation happy..

just like your democracy and "free press". while you indians have a sheet over their heads believing everything you hear but seeing none of it, china's "authoritarianism" or "communism" (which ever makes you more excited) has not only improved the lives of every chinese but also turned the nation into an economic powerhouse. while china relies less and less foreign help every day, india is doing the exact opposite. the only thing indians ever boast about is their country being the world's largest (fake) democracy, and their english speaking ability- both of which are legacy of colonialism.

i have lifted the sheet over your head. if you wish to remain happy and ignorant then keep it on. if you want the truth, leave it off. the choice is yours.

China steals Russian technology while India buys it. Unfortunately neither country has tech of its own.

China steals Russian technology while India buys it. Unfortunately neither country has tech of its own.

We bought some Russian weapons before, then we make our own.

India just keeps buying the foreign weapons without the capability of making its own.

We all have seen how chinese were jumping in joy when france usa asked china to bail out europe.... every chinese were dancing in joy and demanding europian technology.... India getting europian technology since long. This shows how this chinese wary of india. Keep saying we don't care about india but inside ur heart you are scared like hell.... 3 things chinese loves alot here.... First is 1962. that was 50 years ago. But you people hate listening what japs done to you.... 2nd is IQ. i mean common tell me how many people took part in IQ? And is it 100percent accurate or its based on luck? 3rd is about indian poverty.... Well as if u chinese don't have poverty.... Even mexicans earns more money then chinese. Same mexicans to whome america calls it road side fruit sellers....

We all have seen how chinese were jumping in joy when france usa asked china to bail out europe.... every chinese were dancing in joy and demanding europian technology.... India getting europian technology since long. This shows how this chinese wary of india. Keep saying we don't care about india but inside ur heart you are scared like hell.... 3 things chinese loves alot here.... First is 1962. that was 50 years ago. But you people hate listening what japs done to you.... 2nd is IQ. i mean common tell me how many people took part in IQ? And is it 100percent accurate or its based on luck? 3rd is about indian poverty.... Well as if u chinese don't have poverty.... Even mexicans earns more money then chinese. Same mexicans to whome america calls it road side fruit sellers....

You're a racist piece of trash.

Have you read that thread so far?

Most of us all said screw you Europe, we don't need your fancy technology, but the only way to convince us to bail you out is to adopt your RMB as your common currency to replace your worthless Euro.

everything that we do is either from some secret-help from some other country, or it is purely OUR money!!! then again, u say that India has NO MONEY! and u say that India has no real friends, its just that nations are supporting India to COUNTER China.

Now, I have a few questions:-
1. Why is EVERYONE ELSE jealous of China?

2. Why is it that when others accuse China of copying, they are trolling. But when u accuse India of buying/copying/whatever, u r absolutely damn right?

3. How is it that all the secrets of the world, which no one knows, reach you!!!! do u work in, or rather own WIKILEAKS???

4. Any military activity/expenditure which India does is just there to irritate China so as to pick up a war. But the same thing done by China (mostly u r the first ones at such things) are China's internal issues, being done on China's land and so India is making USELESS noises.

5. why is it that Tibet and all are China's internal problems on which no one has any right to say anything... But even maoist problem u discuss as if its happening on China's territory???

6. Why is it that when China has defence pact with pakistan or it starts a military listening post at coco islands, that's all fine. But if India even signs a deal with a nation like vietnam for some peaceful purpose, u smell something fishy???

plz answer without trolling. thanks

@chinesetiger: u have declined to reply back very very conveniently... so i am re-quoting my post and requesting u to reply back to all the points.

Back
Top Bottom