What's new

Anti Naxal operations :CRPF to go offensive

A typical one-liner reply when one doesn't have anything to counter the points raised and asked.

We don't need philosophical lines...otherwise I will start quoting Nietzsche.....:drag:
And how many lines you have typed?????:undecided:

And how many lines you have typed?????:undecided:
The points I mentioned is how you analyse the extremism in a region, efficiency of various strategies, to somehow find patterns of possible attacks, determining the long lasting effect of steps taken and schemes. Take one point each time and reply according to it, then we will have something to discuss, coz all i see is your "witty" comments. And also tell us about information you have on this problem of Naxalism.

Well good luck to India in solving this problem. Pakistan can learn a lot from the way you are handling this situation.

That's why we hail BLA. Come join us for this cause :cheers:
Cause like this?:

MANJUL_240412editoon_FB.jpg

Well good luck to India in solving this problem. Pakistan can learn a lot from the way you are handling this situation.
We have to resort to last steps to counter it....:help:

The points I mentioned is how you analyse the extremism in a region, efficiency of various strategies, to somehow find patterns of possible attacks, determining the long lasting effect of steps taken and schemes. Take one point each time and reply according to it, then we will have something to discuss, coz all i see is your "witty" comments. And also tell us about information you have on this problem of Naxalism.
Maoist movement is not extremism as you want to paint it so it can be crushed citing the bogey of terrorism.Maoism is movement of poor for their rights and dignity against the suppression of the indian govt.

And your last step is crush it by forcekilling innocents no matter if they are kids or womenfolk or poor villagers.
Same old rhetoric....take a hike, you are indirectly calling BLA as freedom fighters.....Only one thing matters in this forum, Arguments based on facts and figures, rest are posters like you increasing post count.

And your last step is crush it by forcekilling innocents no matter if they are kids or womenfolk or poor villagers.

Shouldnt you be more bothered about your own civilians getting crushed between the 2 rocks of Drones and TTP/BLA? That too in significantly higher number theses days..

Same old rhetoric....take a hike, you are indirectly calling BLA as freedom fighters.....Only one thing matters in this forum, Arguments based on facts and figures, rest are posters like you increasing post count.
If you think quwstioning the govt intent of killing innocents is rhetoric then i wonder why you same people react rhetorically when maoist pay armed forces by same coin of ambush killing.What facts and figures you require the counts of dead bodies on the pyres which you can cook your own rotis.

Shouldnt you be more bothered about your own civilians getting crushed between the 2 rocks of Drones and TTP/BLA? That too in significantly higher number theses days..
Atleast BLA and KP people who are killed in drone attacks are getting visibility annd air time media.But the maoist are silently exterminated without even the world knowing about it in the form of systematic genocides whose mass graves to be found by the human rights activists after 3-4 decades of planned killings just like kashmir mass graves.

If you think quwstioning the govt intent of killing innocents is rhetoric then i wonder why you same people react rhetorically when maoist pay armed forces by same coin of ambush killing.What facts and figures you require the counts of dead bodies on the pyres which you can cook your own rotis.
Find out the number of casualties in Maoist affected region and your own insurgency affected region....its all game for you...lets start it...look into your own backyard. And WTF you have sch a idea of cooking rotis on pyres of dead bodies....disgusting....:wave:

Back
Top Bottom