What's new

Anti Naxal operations :CRPF to go offensive

And I believe all the people you mentioned above are Pakistanis since this kind of justice is found only in Pakistan.
Oh really??? then why indians were shouting from 2010 onwards rallying behind anna hazare at ramlila maidan and in front tihar jail.And still corrupt indian govt didnt pass lokpal bill.Raja is out of jail and army chief was booted out for being a whistleblower on corruption in defence deal.

The point is this ajtr is a troll claiming an Indian in Indian flags spitting venom in all treads a while ago with free hand like chinese trolls here. Even one moderator certified that 'she' is an Indian from Hyd. But between the talk, 'she' spilled some Karachi local area beans and exposed. After long time, 'she' came back to troll in her own country colours.

Such insecurity even after reading quran 5 times a day ?? Wow !!

The point is this ajtr is a troll claiming an Indian in Indian flags spitting venom in all treads a while ago with free hand like chinese trolls here. Even one moderator certified that 'she' is an Indian from Hyd. But between the talk, 'she' spilled some Karachi local area beans and exposed. After long time, 'she' came back to troll in her own country colours.
Some people never change....And you still confused...:lol:

The situation is not that simple as you are explaining. Its way more complicated. Its not just about local people and mining of resources by foreign companies like POSCO....The movement which started to fight non-violently by local people to retain there land without getting rehabilitated at other place, has become a center of violent insurgencies in which suspicion of hand of external powers can't be ruled out.

There is more that meets the eyes.
These days non-violence never solve problem in india hence sacrifice in blood is always made.

CRPF to go on the offensive???
thinking-002.gif
WTF were they doing all this time? The banana moon walk in the jungles?
BananaMoonWalk.gif

Jeeez!

I wont entertain any questions on my flag/citizenship etc.Whoever want to think whatever has freedom of thought.After all you live in largest democracy which brutally crush its own people like autocrat

[/QUOTE]Point is Govt is killing its own unarmed people through use of security forces.the same security forces who shoud protect indians is being used to kill them and loot their resources[/QUOTE]

unarmed innocent people??? They openly demanding to ovethrow the Government to establish a communist dictator ship like North Korea :hitwall:

Some people never change....And you still confused...:lol:

These days non-violence never solve problem in india hence sacrifice in blood is always made.
This attitude is resulting in so many deaths, naxalites, CRPF and collateral damage. Not to forget destruction of infrastructure and no investment due to lack of stability.

Ask the person who has been there, worked there, met non-violent naxalities, talked to head of police in charge of one of the district and seen working of CRPF.

Then you can get the slightest hint of what is going on there. Otherwise you are making castles in the air to woo ignorant and less educated poster of this forum regarding this subject.

Do the research, come with facts and figure, nice graphs, frequency and lethality of attacks, government efforts taken to develop and to counter naxalites, social upliftment schemes, effect of population growth, density of naxalities, security forces, effect of environment and list goes on.....

Then you can talk more about it with some weight in your arguments.......Its only then we can have constructive discussion.

I wont entertain any questions on my flag/citizenship etc.Whoever want to think whatever has freedom of thought.After all you live in largest democracy which brutally crush its own people like autocrat

With a Pakistani flag, you need to think twice before making that statement.

In a sense Maoist are Robinhoods of 21st century fighting for the rights of the poor/downtrodden against the rich corrupt autocratic indian govt and its military arm.

In a sense Maoist are Robinhoods of 21st century fighting for the rights of the poor/downtrodden against the rich corrupt autocratic indian govt and its military arm.

Probably TTP/BLA also has similar grandiose thoughts about their role in Pakistan..

With a Pakistani flag, you need to think twice before making that statement.
even if i flash tiranga i wud remain false flagger and a pakistani for indians.So why not call myself pakistani with green crescent flying on my profile.at least that will reduce yous complains.

This attitude is resulting in so many deaths, naxalites, CRPF and collateral damage. Not to forget destruction of infrastructure and no investment due to lack of stability.

Ask the person who has been there, worked there, met non-violent naxalities, talked to head of police in charge of one of the district and seen working of CRPF.

Then you can get the slightest hint of what is going on there. Otherwise you are making castles in the air to woo ignorant and less educated poster of this forum regarding this subject.

Do the research, come with facts and figure, nice graphs, frequency and lethality of attacks, government efforts taken to develop and to counter naxalites, social upliftment schemes, effect of population growth, density of naxalities, security forces, effect of environment and list goes on.....

Then you can talk more about it with some weight in your arguments.......Its only then we can have constructive discussion.
No revolution becomes successful without price being paid in blood and sacrifice.

Leave the troll alone guys, there is no point other than relieving his boredom.

On topic, I think the home ministry should give out a clear proposal to eliminate the naxal mencae in a time bound manner. State clearly that it will be taken care of in two years (or three, or five, whatever is realistically possible). Then go on the offensive and get the job done, instead of leaving it an open ended problem that goes on forever.

even if i flash tiranga i wud remain false flagger and a pakistani for indians.So why not call myself pakistani with green crescent flying on my profile.at least that will reduce yous complains.

No revolution becomes successful without price being paid in blood and sacrifice.
A typical one-liner reply when one doesn't have anything to counter the points raised and asked.

We don't need philosophical lines...otherwise I will start quoting Nietzsche.....:drag:

unarmed innocent people??? They openly demanding to ovethrow the Government to establish a communist dictator ship like North Korea :hitwall:
yes unarmed women and children that too in fake encounter.Last fake encouter of few weeks back is still fresh in people's mind.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom