What's new

Anti Naxal operations :CRPF to go offensive

i always believed that some strict action was necessary toward naxalites although i would recommend govt to take some developmental work also in that region so that general people get discouraged to join the naxals

Agreed, in the end they are still Indians. CRPF should hunt down maoists without mercy, but those who are willing to surrender have to be reintegrated into society. At the same time state governments and GOI have to work to improve situation of the people living in the infected areas.

There is another way..bring progress to them or take them to progress.
this is exactly we need to do..... those are the areas where our countries poorest people living and continusly neglected for any type of development.......
make the development then lets see who will support the maoists

I wonder how much is this political or just for the media? Elections are next door. The monsoons have just started. Till Sept it is doubtful govt troops can make any serious inroads. This season is the Maoist/Naxal season. They know the terrain. They know how to be comfortable in this climate.

I wonder how much is this political or just for the media? Elections are next door. The monsoons have just started. Till Sept it is doubtful govt troops can make any serious inroads. This season is the Maoist/Naxal season. They know the terrain. They know how to be comfortable in this climate.

And u speak as if this is not our country. like we don't know how to live here?:lol:

India is at the top when it comes to jungle warfare.

IF one sticks to thing they actually know something about ,they wouldn't seem so dumb elsewhere.

The policy of the government is to complement Anti-Naxal operations with development work.

Best strategy to tackle internal extremism.

mao_vadi_-the_maoists_vs__government__business_houses_in_india.jpg

operation_green_hunt_cartoon.jpg

240210.jpg

COBRA_PRINT.jpg

Jungle-warfare.jpg

corruption_cartoon_1.jpg

Point is Govt is killing its own unarmed people through use of security forces.the same security forces who shoud protect indians is being used to kill them and loot their resources

And would you be kind enough to enlighten we idiots who the Naxals are killing.

corrupt govt,its corrupt bureaucracy,its corrupt armed forces who kill innocent women n children and corrupt govt's corrupt civilian agents ie salwa judum.

And I believe all the people you mentioned above are Pakistanis since this kind of justice is found only in Pakistan.

whats your point???

The point is this ajtr is a troll claiming an Indian in Indian flags spitting venom in all treads a while ago with free hand like chinese trolls here. Even one moderator certified that 'she' is an Indian from Hyd. But between the talk, 'she' spilled some Karachi local area beans and exposed. After long time, 'she' came back to troll in her own country colours.

this is exactly we need to do..... those are the areas where our countries poorest people living and continusly neglected for any type of development.......
make the development then lets see who will support the maoists

but problem is maoists dont want development work to take place thats why they are blowing railway tracks ,schools etc

Jungle-warfare.jpg

corruption_cartoon_1.jpg

Point is Govt is killing its own unarmed people through use of security forces.the same security forces who shoud protect indians is being used to kill them and loot their resources
The situation is not that simple as you are explaining. Its way more complicated. Its not just about local people and mining of resources by foreign companies like POSCO....The movement which started to fight non-violently by local people to retain there land without getting rehabilitated at other place, has become a center of violent insurgencies in which suspicion of hand of external powers can't be ruled out.

There is more that meets the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom