What's new

Ansar Burney deported from India

@ Kalsa post:
content of the news is totally opposite to the subject¨!!! :tongue:
media at its best.

I guess this is a serious bureaucratic goof-up. I just don't see any reason why Mr. Burney would be deported. Indian babu-dom is capable of anything.

No this is not bad thing that happened really, the release of Kashmir Singh was well orchestrated cover up during the heat up with the political parties of Pakistan, he is no Human right activist he is human rights violator, he went and released Singh who was a Indian spy, but couldn't release a single missing person of Pakistan.

Kashmir Singh was released on the orders of Musharraf it came on news, what this guy really is, is a actor. He has been widely criticized by Pakistanis and the media.

Pakistani minister denied entry to India
By ASHOK SHARMA – 10 hours ago

Jana, I also had my worst life experience of dealing with airport authorities in Bombay India.
I was just transiting because I was travelling to Mauritius and I had only two options either use airindia or travell through SouthAfrica and the troubles actually started from Karachi airport while checking in. I was conviniently singled out from all other fairly old co-passengers.
The indian guy who was perhaps staff was supervising the whole checking in and asked me to wait and told me it is possible that he may not even board me because of my long transit 11-hrs. so I was perhaps the last passenger to check in.
The moment I arrive at bombay airport a young chap came and took my passport away and dissappeared without giving me any reasons. Few hours later 5 guys took me to my luggage which was suppose to be loaded to other plane and asked me to open all my baggage on the road and questioned me if I had bombs? They could have easily put any thing in my baggage.
It did not ended here, infect at mauritus they informed about my departure and same thing started around six men started checking my suitcases and clothes and questioning my travel details. They stoped when they realise I was guest of the brother of their President and that was also a pleasent surprise for me.
There were many notable things happened to me during my 11 hrs stay at bomby airport apart from the unbearable stink and sofocation at the time of flights, perhaps poor ventilation design.
After that experience I will advise every Pakistani to stay away from india.
imagine, I never had to go out of the airport and had to stay in transit lounge all the time!

i think every pakistani who thinks that we are all south asian brothers and we will happily ever after if kashmir is solved needs to take a good hard look at this. My mother who went to india (lacknow) to our ancestral home there was also treated very badly there they made her wait for 10 hrs after her flight had landed. and my mother is 50 years old.

I've visited India more than 15 times, transitted Indian Hubs even more than that.
Despite having Dutch pasport and numerous immigration stamps from many countries in it I spent several hours at the immigration office each and every time. My documents are cheched and rechecked by many officers, same questions asked over and over again.

Usually I get the idea that I'm mistaken for some ISI agent. :undecided:

I am telling you Neo. Thats the max intelligence of their level.

Thank god ISI isn't like that.. :lol:

And on the note. Finally, Burney saheb realizes the true face of the Indian officials.

I've visited India more than 15 times, transitted Indian Hubs even more than that.
Despite having Dutch pasport and numerous immigration stamps from many countries in it I spent several hours at the immigration office each and every time. My documents are cheched and rechecked by many officers, same questions asked over and over again.

Usually I get the idea that I'm mistaken for some ISI agent. :undecided:

:) thats what happend with me there while at arrival at Indian immigration.
Strangly the person on the counter was some hate-monger and was trying to act very very smart and even said to his fellow that "aj koi case hath hi nahi laga jiss main kisi Pakistani ko deal karain (i dont wana use the word he used in place of deal )
But Neo you know what one has to do when she/he has all the required papers complete.
Be confident dont let them over take you.
:)

I am telling you Neo. Thats the max intelligence of their level.

Thank god ISI isn't like that.. :lol:

And on the note. Finally, Burney saheb realizes the true face of the Indian officials.

Burney was stopped by Indian Government fearing this time he would take up the killing of 4 innocent Pakistanis in the Indian jails.
Its good Burney got the taste of Indian hate

Indian Govt's clarification on deportation unconvincing: Burney
31 May 2008, 2016 hrs IST,PTI

NEW DELHI: Within minutes of government denying that Ansar Burney was deported, the former Pakistan Human Rights Minister reacted sharply saying the statement was in "bad taste" and that "India should have come out with the truth".
"I was deported and even made to sign papers regarding this. This is not fair. At least the government should have come out with the truth now," Burney said over phone. His reaction came moments after Union Home Ministry, in its vague two-paragraph statement, claimed that Burney was "denied entry, and not deported" on account of "inadequate documentation".

"The statement is in bad taste. Whatever has happened has happened. Now the government should have come out with the actual picture," he said.

"These were the very same documents that took me to India only six weeks back," Burney said and added that he had no plans to visit India as of now.

He said a Joint Secretary from the Ministry of External Affairs had called him up in London to express regrets about the incident and also invited him to come to India anytime.

Burney was deported on Friday night upon his arrival from Dubai. "I was asked to sign deportation papers and hurriedly packed into the Emirate Airlines flight which took me back to Dubai," he said.

Govt's clarification on deportation unconvincing: Burney -India-The Times of India

Pakistan should send the Indian PM back when he visits Pakistan next.

:welcome:

On the PR side India has made a big Faux Pas.

Regards

Pakistan should send the Indian PM back when he visits Pakistan next.

:welcome:

On the PR side India has made a big Faux Pas.

Regards

Nah nah dear we would not like to make a Faux Pas on our part. Otherwise the Indian Govt will get ISI flu :P

But Neo you know what one has to do when she/he has all the required papers complete.
Be confident dont let them over take you.
:)

I know dear, I can be extremely calm and polite yet very confident as I know that my travel docs are corrrect.

I work in the airline industry, they can't catch me. :whistle:

I know dear, I can be extremely calm and polite yet very confident as I know that my travel docs are corrrect.

I work in the airline industry, they can't catch me. :whistle:

:P what i meant i yelled at them more than they tried to. and atlast the staff had to hand me over the residency form which i filled and handed over to them :D

You don't know me...lol :enjoy:
I would never blow my cover ;)

Though I've been accused to be an Indian and India lover many times here... :lol:

You don't know me...lol :enjoy:
I would never blow my cover ;)

Though I've been accused to be an Indian and India lover many times here... :lol:

Well, I was actually referring to Burney but I guess it applies to you as well..lol...

By the way, does your Dutch upbringing have something to do with your laidback attitude? (That's a compliment)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom