ANP’s Obaidullah Yousufzai shot dead in Karachi

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ANP’s Obaidullah Yousufzai shot dead in Karachi

Thursday, 19 Aug, 2010

KARACHI: Two persons were killed in a firing incident outside the PIA Cargo Terminal, police and PIA sources said.

According to PIA sources, Obaidullah Yousufzai and Saleem Akhtar were sitting in a car when unidentified gunmen riding a motorcycle opened fire on them.

They said that Obaidullah Yousufzai, a cargo operator with the PIA, was also a provincial office bearer of the ANP Sindh. Akhtar was a cashier of PIA.

Meanwhile, a statement on Thursday said that the Sindh Home Minister, Dr Zulfiqar Ali Mirza, has condemned the killing of Obaidullah Yousufzai, a provincial office bearer of ANP. Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qiam Ali Shah has also condemned the target killing of Obaidullah Yousufzai

He has directed the Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) to ensure the arrest of those involved in killing after collection of evidence from the spot and investigation process.

The Home Minister further directed that police, Rangers and Special Branch should determine and implement a strategy for the security of the leaders of political and religious parties.

He also asked the Zonal DIGs, SSPs Towns and SHOs to move in their respective areas and promptly tackle any incident of lawlessness.

Their bodies were later shifted to Jinnah Hospital. Meanwhile, some people resorted to aerial firing outside the hospital’s mortuary.

In the aftermath of the target killing, at least eight people have been killed in in the aftermath of Yousufzai's death. At least nine vehicles were set on fire as violence erupted in different parts of Karachi after the assassination. – APP/Dawn.com

oh crap
this will spill in an all out war
that too after they agree to a code of conduct just a few days ago.

Its like Godfather at an alltogether different scale. Chullu mein doob maro is a statement made for these guys. Are they blind to the flood destruction and misery in Pakistan that they are indulging in petty gang wars.

It is appalling how disconnected Karachi is from the rest of the country.. and how pithy Karachi's donation to the flood is..
Somehow..even though 98% of my family lives there.. I feel Karachi deserves a natural calamity.. the noses of karachites have been dipped in money making for too long..

Is this revenge for the killing of the MQM man earlier that sparked the deadly riots?

It is appalling how disconnected Karachi is from the rest of the country.. and how pithy Karachi's donation to the flood is..
Somehow..even though 98% of my family lives there.. I feel Karachi deserves a natural calamity.. the noses of karachites have been dipped in money making for too long..

FYI may be this unrest (Terrorism etc ) is new for the rest of Pakistan but karachi have been going through this hell frm last 3 decades , i.e from Zia till now (30years to be precise) there is simply no peace , and what will that money u think khietes are after will bring when there isnt no security and peace.

Violence is mainly occurring in ANP majority areas of Karachi like Sorabgoth and Qaidabad. People living near sorabgoth and al asif are literally shooting blindly at anything that moves and torching cars and buses.:disagree:

ANP needs to be kicked out of Pakistan and MQM needs a thrashing.

I think ANP must make sacrifices and packup Karachi so to reduce innocent civilian casualties that includes majority pushtoons that has come under fire from MQM since ANP shared government with MQM. It apparently is clear that MQM can't take any other Party to rule Sindh whether ANP, PML, PPP and so on..

Violence is mainly occurring in ANP majority areas of Karachi like Sorabgoth and Qaidabad. People living near sorabgoth and al asif are literally shooting blindly at anything that moves and torching cars and buses.:disagree:

ANP needs to be kicked out of Pakistan and MQM needs a thrashing.

ANP needs to b kicked out of PAKISTAN ..what a statement lolzz

do u know their history ?

Read the history of both parties and then give statement like dis !!

I think ANP must make sacrifices and packup Karachi so to reduce innocent civilian casualties that includes majority pushtoons that has come under fire from MQM since ANP shared government with MQM. It apparently is clear that MQM can't take any other Party to rule Sindh whether ANP, PML, PPP and so on..

Why ? Karachi is not a part of this Country ?

ya Karachi MQM wale **** keh jahaiz main laye the ?

Aray bahi log, do us a fuckin'' favour and merge as one party if you really care about Pakistan. We are rotating between people drowning all over the country and bombs going off in our streets. Have some sharam...

both ANP nd MQM are same
killing each other

Back
Top Bottom