What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine but we couldn't care less what you and your people think of us. If you feel that way, just leave PDF and never come back.
Well said - you know say what you will about Pakistanis but we always extend the hand of friendship first and wear our hearts on our sleeves.

People judging and branding an entire country and it’s people because of the actions of a few illiterate churlish yobs is deeply aggravating.

More so when people come and project on a Pakistani forum against Pakistanis. I still consider Turkey to be a brotherly country and it’s people are honourable people - but we are not beneath anyone and if people don’t like Pakistanis or have some agenda against our identity to promote - well the GTFO of our forum and leave us in peace please.

We have enough on our plates.

Some of the videos doing the rounds on Twitter are undefendable. I mean even kids as young as 10-12 are being recorded by creeps. Stereotyping all Pakistanis because of a dozen creeps is wrong but when it comes to sexual crimes, people don't think logically.
Please tend to your own back garden before commenting on Pakistani affairs.

Well said - you know say what you will about Pakistanis but we always extend the hand of friendship first and wear our hearts on our sleeves.

People judging and branding an entire country and it’s people because of the actions of a few illiterate churlish yobs is deeply aggravating.

More so when people come and project on a Pakistani forum against Pakistanis. I still consider Turkey to be a brotherly country and it’s people are honourable people - but we are not beneath anyone and if people don’t like Pakistanis or have some agenda against our identity to promote - well the GTFO of our forum and leave us in peace please.

We have enough on our plates.

Despite what's happened, I feel no hatred or animosity towards Turkey and Turkish people. I honestly don't. But that doesn't make us their friends/allies just as it doesn't make us their enemies. However, if non-Pakistanis hate Pakistan or Pakistanis, don't come to our forums. Simple as.

I broke no forum rule, I haven't abused anyone and you go running to mods asking to ban me?

Do you even realize that it's due to Pakistanis like you that normal, well meaning Pakistanis have to suffer?

Here's the leader of a top Turkish Political party tweeting memes about throwing Pakistanis out of Turkey with Catapults.

Stop trying to attack anyone who tries to reason with you.
4A5E3B50-5B45-4D81-B596-4882D88745F3.jpeg

9B2D47FB-BFDA-4F01-84DC-28D3699ADD46.jpeg

These are the rules you have broken. Bye now!

Attachments

• EC5E37C4-4485-4C2C-82B5-7394AB6C1EA8.jpeg
    EC5E37C4-4485-4C2C-82B5-7394AB6C1EA8.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 25
I broke no forum rule, I haven't abused anyone and you go running to mods asking to ban me?

Do you even realize that it's due to Pakistanis like you that normal, well meaning Pakistanis have to suffer?

Here's the leader of a top Turkish Political party tweeting memes about throwing Pakistanis out of Turkey with Catapults.

Stop trying to attack anyone who tries to reason with you.

@waz @Foxtrot Alpha @Kambojaric @jaibi @The Eagle

Here comes the sanghi bandwagon to ruin PDF once again..................:disagree:

Brothers it’s cool we also need to see what their political party leaders. The source is still legit.

If someone else can find them then I’ll stop him posting.

I’ve already reported him. I can’t stand these cretins.

Neither can I. I hate them MORE than words could ever express. I hate them more than anything else in this universe.

Brothers it’s cool we also need to see what their political party leaders. The source is still legit.

If someone else can find them then I’ll stop him posting.

Bro, on page 37 there are a lot of troll post and flame baits by the sanghi squadron, could you please delete those posts as it severely lowers the quality of PDF.

This is not secular vs religious thing. All of them can be arrogant pricks. The kind of people who like to get under your skin.
I have met a jamati kind of turk who I found to be the most arrogant molvi I have known.

Look at how they cry racism when their own undesirables get deported:

Bro no that's not the way, there's plenty holding the line against this tide of filth. How is it of any benefit to make comments like that which will turn off the other Turks?
Like many have stated before we have love and respect for the greater good folks of Turkey, the nation and it's history.
Yes the self proclaimed uber superduper nationalists who have racist views are a sizeable number ,and we will show them nothing but hate in return.

A lot of fake news being shared throughout the Tharki- I mean Turkish media. They don't even verify the sources before posting them.

@RayKalm Explains it well here:

Please post pictures. But, also be careful. It's illegal to "protest" in Turkey without permission.

One bright side to all of this is that the issue with Pakistan is changing a lot of perspective of how Turks should deal with "threatful situations".

Meaning, if something was to be against the state, the entire nation labels you as anti-state. Pakistan is challenging that notion with videos as such as those you posted. The perspective that it is being viewed is changing amongst many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom