What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He appears to be Indian and is also taking pot shots at me. Note the "IVC" and then that 'Pakistan is artificial' to even that we are "part of larger Indic civilization".

If we accept this as true then this dumbass is really stupid. What he is in fact saying is all this problem is ultimatelty rooted in Indian civilization.

100%. Many of these fvckes are Indians.

I have never ever seen a Turk make a connection between PTI and hatred for Turkey. This is the first time I have ever heard such a ridiculous theory.

Imran khan and his supporters are not a friend of Turkiye that's all i have to say.
I think your wrong there. Imran is old friend of Erdogan. In fact there is lot of similiarties between PTI and AKP.

1652630317107.png

Many but not all are. As times moves on more Turks will be won over to the Indian side for variety of reasons. This process has just began now.

I have never ever seen a Turk make a connection between PTI and hatred for Turkey. This is the first time I have ever heard such a ridiculous theory.
True. Very true. The real problem is following a trajectory I have seen played out over decades. The best form of untruth is when there is grain of truth to it.

The idea is to grab hold of something. Then amplify it that it becomes so endemic that it takes root as a matter of fact and nobody even questions it.

Peope do wrong things everywhere. For instance in UK Turks are heavily involved gun smuggling and drug mafia. But if every event by this community gets public attention it will eventually become national news. Given enough focus driven by agenda it could reach fever pitch. I think this is happening in Turkey.

The grain has been provided by our scum and rest the Indians have jumped in to leverage. We must not forget that with a population of 1.4 billion they have global, overwhelming weihght of numbers. If they all paddle it can create a wave to drown us.

The situation in Turkey is ripe for this. They have had mass migration from Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa, Iraq etc and then to top it their econmy has tanked. It is well known when times are hard scapegoats are found. Think of Pakistan and how everything is blamed on Afghans.

With the fruit being ripe in descended the Indian propaganda kumbh mela.

1652631466198.png

Rest is predictable. If it is Indians leveraging this situation there always is a fingerprint. If the target is general - meaning Syrians, Iraqis, Africans, Afghans, Pakistani's it's probably Turkish - but if the primary target appears to be 'Pakistan' along with rant that quewstions Pakistan and then throws in the 'greater Bharat' stink bomb then you know it's INDIAN.

Many but not all are. As times moves on more Turks will be won over to the Indian side for variety of reasons. This process has just began now.

True. Very true. The real problem is following a trajectory I have seen played out over decades. The best form of untruth is when there is grain of truth to it.

The idea is to grab hold of something. Then amplify it that it becomes so endemic that it takes root as a matter of fact and nobody even questions it.

Peope do wrong things everywhere. For instance in UK Turks are heavily involved gun smuggling and drug mafia. But if every event by this community gets public attention it will eventually become national news. Given enough focus driven by agenda it could reach fever pitch. I think this is happening in Turkey.

The grain has been provided by our scum and rest the Indians have jumped in to leverage. We must not forget that with a population of 1.4 billion they have global, overwhelming weihght of numbers. If they all paddle it can create a wave to drown us.

The situation in Turkey is ripe for this. They have had mass migration from Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa, Iraq etc and then to top it their econmy has tanked. It is well known when times are hard scapegoats are found. Think of Pakistan and how everything is blamed on Afghans.

With the fruit being ripe in descended the Indian propaganda kumbh mela.

View attachment 844247

Rest is predictable. If it is Indians leveraging this situation there always is a fingerprint. If the target is general - meaning Syrians, Iraqis, Africans, Afghans, Pakistani's it's probably Turkish - but if the primary target appears to be 'Pakistan' along with rant that quewstions Pakistan and then throws in the 'greater Bharat' stink bomb then you know it's INDIAN.

The Turks want to penetrate the Indian defence industry and sell their hardware.

I am surprised the right-wing Turks have no issue with hampering relations.

LoL

I just went to the Turk forum and this is what they think about Pakistanis:

View attachment 843265

View attachment 843266

View attachment 843267

View attachment 843268

Hor chupo Ertugal Gazi di aulaud’o...

:lol:
Such weird people these Indians are, they do propaganda and leave little hints that they are Indian so India gets credit for this brilliant Propaganda. When Pakistani will realize this is an India painting Pakistan in bad light then the Pakistani will realize the true vedic power of us ugly people. We may be ugly but we have got a cunning brain, fear us.

The Turks want to penetrate the Indian defence industry and sell their hardware.
Possibly but I think Turkey and India produce similar defence products so not sure about that.

Can somebody tell Turks these perverts are desis, Asian or Indian sub-continenters.

This isn't false flag bro. These are genuine feelings of certain right-wing Turkish people.

The truth is that the Turks would rather have Ukrainian refugees as opposed to Pakistani/Afghan/Syrian because they feel more at ease with them. They can relate to them. The Ukrainians are educated and belong to Western world. This might be news to some, but this is the harsh reality. I don't blame the Turks. You want to have productive members of society. Not once that go around filming women or can't even read or write. When we complain about Afghan refugees we have similar sentiments.

We live in a bubble. Do you think that ordinary people have similar feelings as opposed to state or military to military relations? That is not how people to people relations work. Turkey and Pakistan are miles apart. Turkey borders Europe. Pakistan resides in a different part of the world. Our peoples to peoples relations are minimal. Despite some of us bragging how close Pakistanis and Turks are we are world's apart. Turkey wants to trade with Europe. It aspires to eventually become a EU member despite hurdles. No matter if Erdogan is at the helm or some other leader. These aspirations won't change.

correct..

it is about behavior, these clowns should be in jailed and deported..

I think your wrong there. Imran is old friend of Erdogan. In fact there is lot of similiarties between PTI and AKP.

View attachment 844236
look at thread starter its a ik fanboy

LOL Is there a screw lose in your head? It is your right-wing Turkish brothers and sisters who don't want Pakistanis in their country. Isn't the onus on them to protest and seek an end in relations with Pakistan? The last time I checked Turkish right-wingers were having a meltdown on Twitter. It is people like you who especially come to a Pakistani defence forum to protest and cry against all Pakistanis. Make up your mind.
Why don’t you go to twitter and say it directly to those people responsible for sharing these tweets instead of crying here to Turks who have nothing to do with this.

Last edited:

I am surprised the right-wing Turks have no issue with hampering relations.
This is not true if Turks want Turkiye can have 10 times amount of defence contracts with India compared to Pakistan. But Turks don’t do that because we consider Pakistan as brother country.

However if Erdo loses next election and he is replaced with other government this will 100% happen.

This is not true if Turks want Turkiye can have 10 times amount of defence contracts with India compared to Pakistan. But Turks don’t do that because we consider Pakistan as brother country.

However if Erdo loses next election and he is replaced with other government this will 100% happen.
yes we have known that for some times.... just out all the pakistanis on the plane sned them back, go on trade with india ! randi rona mukao!

so before talking bad about Erdogan as many IK supporters do here and in social media you are being fooled and you must have a different agenda
I don't live illegally in The Netherlands. I was born here. Get your facts corrected. I know many Turks who enter European countries illegally.

Secondly, you guys only know how to cry and complain. You dig old posts and even spread deliberate lies by claiming that rape cases in India are related to Pakistan. LOL you want to ban Pakistanis from entering Turkey, but resort to a vicious propaganda campaign against all Pakistanis. Explain the connection to me. Now you come to cry on a Pakistani defence forum. You are not a victim.

No one stopped you from creating laws to ban all Pakistanis from entering your country. Do it already instead of crying on social media platforms.
funny kid now you blame me for spreading propaganda, i don’t even have a twitter account.

I ask you again go to twitter and have a talk with the users that are sharing those tweets. Do not attack Turks like me who have nothing to do with this.

At the ends its about a bunch of racist turks representing a minority compounded by venomous Indian fake id trolls online.

Unfortunately, because of actual trash Pakistani &Afghan immigrants and even native Pakistanis who began this by imposing their hypocrisy when Turkish media first entered Pakistan; what was a very brotherly and respectful relationship has been tainted.

LOL I will sell that apartment in a heartbeat. I brought my hard-earned money to your country that hates my people. Little did I know that Turks are racists. That was my mistake. I will rectify that mistake soon. Don't worry.
Neither do we care about Turkey bud. Shame on our actors, politicians and army for even having relations with Turkey. Turkey is a country that blames all Pakistanis for the mistake of a handful of people. This is not a country that Pakistan should have any cordial relations with.

LOL you need to get your head examined for making the connection with PTI. PTI supporters don't give a crap about Turkey LOL Do you think that Imran Khan and his supporters have time to argue about right-wing Turks hating Pakistanis? Dude, Turkish right-wingers are irrelivant.
You are a fucking joke man. You are saying all the time that Turks should not blame all Pakistani’s for mischief of some refugees and now you do the same to Turks because of some rightwing twitter users you blame all of Turkey.

what a joke

i am just one person who realised this connection again you blame all of Turkey. No one in Turkey knows or gives a shit about pti or ik but recently since the coup Akparti supporters supported him on twitter. Meanwhile Pti supporters in this forum appear anti-erdogan this is just my own realization before you blame all Turks again.

you are pretty racist yourself when it comes to outsiders btw

Last edited:
This guy lies through his teeth. Every word that comes out of his hateful mouth is worth ignoring.
You are such a clown. Go to twitter and complain there instead of blaming random Turks like me. If i am hatefull to pakistan i would never visit this forum in the first place. Go check all my comments you wont find one bad comment about Pakistan. You are very fitna person filled with hate. Perhaps you’re projecting on me i am just a mirror you’re seeing yourself when you look at me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom