What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the ends its about a bunch of racist turks representing a minority compounded by venomous Indian fake id trolls online.

Unfortunately, because of actual trash Pakistani &Afghan immigrants and even native Pakistanis who began this by imposing their hypocrisy when Turkish media first entered Pakistan; what was a very brotherly and respectful relationship has been tainted.
A bunch of morons on both sides can’t end our friendship and brotherhood. This issue will be solved.

A bunch of morons on both sides can’t end our friendship and brotherhood. This issue will be solved.
Lets see.. It will be forgotten in a few months but the mutual respect will take more to get back. Simply because opposing voices to this are few and far in between

LOL ask your right-wing brothers to cool down.

You are such a clown. Go to twitter and complain there instead of blaming random Turks like me. If i am hatefull to pakistan i would never visit this forum in the first place. Go check all my comments you wont find one bad comment about Pakistan. You are very fitna person filled with hate. Perhaps you’re projecting on me i am just a mirror you’re seeing yourself when you look at me.

You come on this forum to troll. You are also like the right-wing Turks blaming all Pakistanis. You are no different to right-wing Turks. Your posts clearly suggest this. You are essentially brandishing all Pakistanis as perverts. You are also seeking a ban against all Pakistanis in Turkey. Say that I am wrong.

You are a fucking joke man. You are saying all the time that Turks should not blame all Pakistani’s for mischief of some refugees and now you do the same to Turks because of some rightwing twitter users you blame all of Turkey.

what a joke

i am just one person who realised this connection again you blame all of Turkey. No one in Turkey knows or gives a shit about pti or ik but recently since the coup Akparti supporters supported him on twitter. Meanwhile Pti supporters in this forum appear anti-erdogan this is just my own realization before you blame all Turks again.

you are pretty racist yourself when it comes to outsiders btw

Take a hike from here you racist. The only joke here is you. Putting words in my mouth and now you are acting like mother Teresa all of a sudden. Everyone has read your racist posts. How can you now suddenly pretend otherwise?

Where did I claim that all Turks are racist or right-wing? Quote me where I actually claim that all Turks are racist against Pakistanis. I have only been referring to Turks who went on an ugly Twitter rampage against Pakistanis in general. You know this already so stop putting words in my mouth.

You wish that this will be forgotten. We won't forget how you and your Turkish right-wing friends hated all Pakistanis. Twitter is filled with Turkish right-wing hatred against Pakistanis. This has been read and seen by all. I am sure some fake Indian Twitter ID's also joined the Turkish right-wing hate fest in the process. This was organized and started by right-wing Turks for political reasons to get at Erdogan. The right-wing Turks have thrown the entire Pakistan Turkish relationship under the bus by doing so.

Possibly but I think Turkey and India produce similar defence products so not sure about that.

Can somebody tell Turks these perverts are desis, Asian or Indian sub-continenters.

LOL the Turks want to sell their drones to India.

Last edited:
look at thread starter its a ik fanboy

Why don’t you go to twitter and say it directly to those people responsible for sharing these tweets instead of crying here to Turks who have nothing to do with this.

How you continue to equate PTI and Imran Khan with all of this is beyond ridiculous. Why are you so irked by the topic starter who happens to be a PTI supporter? You have no issues with the slurs that right-wing Turks are using against all Pakistanis. You freak out when Pakistanis discuss racist Turkish slurs on PDF. What a double standard.

I will say it to you because you are no different to those right-wing Turks on Twitter. Read your own BS. You are speaking the same tongue as the right-wing Turks when you say that Pakistanis should be banned from entering Turkey.

As for those Pakistan hating Turks on Twitter, they have exposed themselves by hating Pakistanis. If you think that the relationship between Turkey and Pakistan is ever going to be the same again you are wrong. The damage is real. You cannot possibly think that this will just disappear.

All Pakistanis have already condemned the disgusting behaviour by village idiots. It isn't enough for you because what you actually want is a complete ban against all Pakistanis. At least have the guts to admit this openly.

Last edited:
LOL ask your right-wing brothers to cool down.
Why should i do that i told you before it is not my problem. I don't care about your refugees why you expect me to defend your people?
You come on this forum to troll. You are also like the right-wing Turks blaming all Pakistanis. You are no different to right-wing Turks. Your posts clearly suggest this. You are essentially brandishing all Pakistanis as perverts. You are also seeking a ban against all Pakistanis in Turkey. Say that I am wrong.
You are just butthurt because Turks don't want anymore refugees. Just like Pakistanis that don't want afgan refugees the Turks don't want pakistani, afgan, indian whatever refugees it is that simple unless you have reading comprehension issues.
Take a hike from here you racist. The only joke here is you. Putting words in my mouth and now you are acting like mother Teresa all of a sudden. Everyone has read your racist posts. How can you now suddenly pretend otherwise?
Lol cry more
Where did I claim that all Turks are racist or right-wing? Quote me where I actually claim that all Turks are racist against Pakistanis. I have only been referring to Turks who went on an ugly Twitter rampage against Pakistanis in general. You know this already so stop putting words in my mouth.
You blamed me and random Turks you blamed whole Turkey several times read your posts again. But as i said don't be a hypocrit correct yourself first before you lecture others.
You wish that this will be forgotten. We won't forget how you and your Turkish right-wing friends hated all Pakistanis. Twitter is filled with Turkish right-wing hatred against Pakistanis. This has been read and seen by all. I am sure some fake Indian Twitter ID's also joined the Turkish right-wing hate fest in the process. This was organized and started by right-wing Turks for political reasons to get at Erdogan. The right-wing Turks have thrown the entire Pakistan Turkish relationship under the bus by doing so.
go tell it to your whole country don't wait don't be late 😂😂
LOL the Turks want to sell their drones to India.
So what if we do? Turkey is a independent country. I don't think this will happen but we're certainly not going to ask for your permission if we ever decide to sell drones to india.

Who the fk do you think you are?? 😄😄

Last edited:
How you continue to equate PTI and Imran Khan with all of this is beyond ridiculous. Why are you so irked by the topic starter who happens to be a PTI supporter? You have no issues with the slurs that right-wing Turks are using against all Pakistanis. You freak out when Pakistanis discuss racist Turkish slurs on PDF. What a double standard.
I just told you the thread starter is clearly pti supporter just like yourself and 99% of the participators of this thread and similar threads.
I will say it to you because you are no different to those right-wing Turks on Twitter. Read your own BS. You are speaking the same tongue as the right-wing Turks when you say that Pakistanis should be banned from entering Turkey.
Think whatever you want about me it is your opinion. And you don't want to know what i think about you.

As for those Pakistan hating Turks on Twitter, they have exposed themselves by hating Pakistanis. If you think that the relationship between Turkey and Pakistan is ever going to be the same again you are wrong. The damage is real. You cannot possibly think that this will just disappear.
I think nothing about this because i don't care. Do you think i can't live without pakistanis loving Turks? 😂😂
All Pakistanis have already condemned the disgusting behaviour by village idiots. It isn't enough for you because what you actually want is a complete ban against all Pakistanis. At least have the guts to admit this openly.
You are very thick headed man. I will repeat again Illegals should be deported whether you like it or not. Illegals should be deported it doesn't matter if they are from pakistan or afganistan or india all should be deported because they are ILLEGALS. Any country with rule of law has the right to do this. That is why you're butthurt you basically want exception for pakistanis but thats not going to happen. So deal with it. 😎

Cry more mr Nationalist 😃

Last edited:
I just told you the thread starter is clearly pti supporter just like yourself and 99% of the others.

Think whatever you want about me it is your opinion. And you don't want to know what i think about you.

I think nothing about this because i don't care. Do you think i can't live without pakistan loving Turks? 😂😂

You are very thick headed man. I will repeat again Illegals should be deported whether you like it or not. Illegals should be deported it doesn't matter if they are from pakistan or afganistan or india all should be deported because they are ILLEGALS. Any country with rule of law has the right to do this. That is why you're butthurt you basically want exception for pakistanis but thats not going to happen. So deal with it. 😎

Cry more mr Nationalist 😃

LOL get the heck out of here. I am done with your nonsense. You are just a cry baby. I will visit Turkey and live in my recently purchased appartment. Do something about it if you can. After that I am going to walk around with a Pakistani shirt in Turkish cities and I will see what anyone can do about it. LOL let's see how you deport me.

Why should i do that i told you before it is not my problem. I don't care about your refugees why you expect me to defend your people?

You are just butthurt because Turks don't want anymore refugees. Just like Pakistanis that don't want afgan refugees the Turks don't want pakistani, afgan, indian whatever refugees it is that simple unless you have reading comprehension issues.

Lol cry more

You blamed me and random Turks you blamed whole Turkey several times read your posts again. But as i said don't be a hypocrit correct yourself first before you lecture others.

So what if we do? Turkey is a independent country. I don't think this will happen but we're certainly not going to ask for your permission if we ever decide to sell drones to india.

LOL Read my plan dude. I am going to Turkey in a few weeks LMAO I got a blueprint and I am going to execute it with precision LOL Cry me rivers fool. I am going to party and enjoy life in Izmir with Turkish friends. I will post pictures on PDF and you will burn like a little turd.

Last edited:
LOL get the heck out of here. I am done with your nonsense. You are just a cry baby. I will visit Turkey and live in my recently purchased appartment. Do something about it if you can. After that I am going to walk around with a Pakistani shirt in Turkish cities and I will see what anyone can do about it.
So after all this fake outrage you come up with this. And i was thinking all the time that you're very proud person who is angry on Turks. However it seems it was all bs. if i were in your place and really meant those words i would never visit there again. It seems you're not worth to take seriously.

So after all this fake outrage you come up with this. And i was thinking all the time that you're very proud person who is angry on Turks. However it seems it was all bs. if i were in your place and really meant those words i would never visit there again. It seems you're not worth to take seriously.

Take a hike fool. Did you really think I was going to take you seriously LOL

Oh I forgot to tell you. I am also gonna watch Göztepe win against Fenerbahçe. After that I am going to have tasty steak.

LOL get the heck out of here. I am done with your nonsense. You are just a cry baby. I will visit Turkey and live in my recently purchased appartment. Do something about it if you can. After that I am going to walk around with a Pakistani shirt in Turkish cities and I will see what anyone can do about it. LOL let's see how you deport me.
I wish you all the best and enjoy your stay. I really do i don't understand why you think like this.
LOL Read my plan dude. I am going to Turkey in a few weeks LMAO I got a blueprint and I am going to execute it with precision LOL Cry me rivers fool. I am going to party and enjoy life in Izmir with Turkish friends. I will post pictures on PDF and you will burn like a little turd.
I go on vacation 4 times per year why should i burn. You are a person with heavy inferiority complex. I really wish you all the best enjoy life and your vacation. 🤷🤷🤷

Lol cry more

Your country your rule. We fully agreed that refugee issue is one of major problem brought dire economic situation in your country. And if Pakistani misbehave through them in jail. Crime has no excuse, a culture should be respected. But we should not generalize each other.
We still paying the price of First Afghan war. Also those who carry Pakistani passport are not necessarily Pakistan. Because majority Afghans carry Pak passport and looking for refugee status all around the world. And we know it is very hard for you to distinguish who is Pakistani and who is Afghan. Only your govt agencies can do this.

It would be better if your govt spend more money on Iran-Turkey border security. That particular region is human trafficker paradise.

Take a hike fool. Did you really think I was going to take you seriously LOL

Oh I forgot to tell you. I am also gonna watch Göztepe win against Fenerbahçe. After that I am going to have tasty steak.
You seem like a chinless wonder thank God you bought a house. Is this the first time? Because you seem so happy 😅😅

It is interesting that most of the time on social media its imran khan supporters who appear anti-Turkiye. Is this a coincidence or not i am not sure but it is really interesting. Meanwhile Conservative Erdogan supporters were supporting Imran Khan. They should know that maybe imran khan and their supporters are not our friends.
Erdogan supporters supporting Imran Khan has no corelation with Imran Khan supporters standing up for the way their country is being treated. I've seen many Erdogan supporters also support the right-wing narrative or else they would be labelled anti-national.

Imran Khan supporters stand up for the best interests of Pakistan.

Where did i complain or cry about pakistanis. Are you a joke? i just said There is no country on the planet where you enter in millions illegally like some banana republic and expect no backlash from the people. You are living in the Netherlands you can enter the Netherlands illegally but you will be deported if you're caught. And that is what those people ask from their government to deport them asap.

You said Turkey should deport those illegals and i agree i'm saying the same. And those people on twittter also saying the same. And they have a right to say it.

You bought a house there i congratulate but don't act as if you own Turkiye now 😄

You're crying here since weeks just get over it.

Don't act as if Turks own a apology to Pakistan or something. We don't and i personally don't care about political relationship with Pakistan it is just one of many countries we have ties with.

There are not a million Pakistanis (illegal ones) in Turkey. There's less than 50,000, and that's being generous. It won't cost billions at all. Perhaps a couple million which you can than ask the Pakistani government for a refund.

LOL you need to get your head examined for making the connection with PTI. PTI supporters don't give a crap about Turkey LOL Do you think that Imran Khan and his supporters have time to argue about right-wing Turks hating Pakistanis? Dude, Turkish right-wingers are irrelivant.

Quite true, as most PTI supporters are focused on fighting against the corrupt imported government.

I think your wrong there. Imran is old friend of Erdogan. In fact there is lot of similiarties between PTI and AKP.

View attachment 844236

That was just one meeting. Erdogan actually hated Imran Khan at first - he saw him as a rival leader in a strong Muslim state. He had business deals with PMLN.

Last edited:
Erdogan supporters supporting Imran Khan has no corelation with Imran Khan supporters standing up for the way their country is being treated. I've seen many Erdogan supporters also support the right-wing narrative or else they would be labelled anti-national.

There are not a million Pakistanis (illegal ones) in Turkey. There's less than 50,000, and that's being generous. It won't cost billions at all. Perhaps a couple million which you can than ask the Pakistani government for a refund.

Quite true, as most PTI supporters are focused on fighting against the corrupt imported government.
Unfortunately, its all due to high security on Greek-Turkish border. Otherwise these refugees will end up somewhere in Europe. The crisis started after Erdogan one of the worst decision volunteered to topple the Syrian govt, which use to be their key ally. Otherwise everything was pretty normal. And on top worldwide inflation and now Ukraine crisis which brought grain shortage in ME and surrounding countries.

Last edited:

And Turks stand up for the best interest of Turkiye.
If you know the numbers in such precise way then how come they can leave the country you should have hold them before they leave. Since you know it so well then next time stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom