What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the fruit being ripe in descended the Indian propaganda kumbh mela.

1652631466198.png

Rest is predictable. If it is Indians leveraging this situation there always is a fingerprint. If the target is general - meaning Syrians, Iraqis, Africans, Afghans, Pakistani's it's probably Turkish - but if the primary target appears to be 'Pakistan' along with rant that quewstions Pakistan and then throws in the 'greater Bharat' stink bomb then you know it's INDIAN.
:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What do you expect him to say..I love halwa puri and kirkat?

Watch the whole video. He's taking credit for Iran's nuclear program on bahalf of his own people.

It was Chinese and Gen Baig's decision to provide tech to Libya and Iran. Benazir was not even allowed to enter any nuclear facility. Chinese equipment can't be moved without Chinese approval.
Yeah....right. And so were those North Korean missiles shipped via Pakistan to Iran. By the Chinese?

We have a bad habit to get humble and ready to provide services without analyzing the consequences from the EU and US. ... emotionally charged nation. Nuclear assets are always under strict control, non democratically elected persons are allowed to go near the asset. Otherwise, look at Nawaz, in public he exposes PA reverse engineering of US Tomahawk missile.
lol NS really came out and said I stole tomahawks from Afghanistan and reverse-engineered it, it happened under me (from the way he was speaking- I was thinking he himself was the engineer doing all the reverse engineering :lol: )

Watch the whole video. He's taking credit for Iran's nuclear program on bahalf of his own people.

Yeah....right. And so were those North Korean missiles shipped via Pakistan to Iran. By the Chinese?
lol yes you are right- he should give that credit to Nazis or the Americans smh

Iran and Libya were Russian allies and Pakistan was back then in opposite camp..

I believe it was more of a small mustansar billa like group within the establishment reacting to the assassination of Zia ul Haq and all the chaos of late 80s which they considered west to be blamed for..
The second more acknowledged theory of course is that AQ khan was a corrupt individual and did it for his personal gains..
with the amount of stupid shit we have done over the years, I wonder when will western capitals call us out on it- aj for kithe chali ehn morni ban ke, and then decide to take us to cleaners

Last edited:
This is the reason you guys aren't getting schengen visa free agreement. Pakistani's should start reporting illegal turks in europe. You have become a banana republic recently. The economic situation is so worse in Turkey right now that living in PK is better.
Go ahead do it i don’t care.

You talk to much. You think two super powers defeat in Afghanistan was work of a weak peoples . Your street demonstrations do what to Pakistan? Send back the Pakistanis and then what is that going to boost your little ego man. And do not blame Pakistanis as whole on problems you have invited from those afghans mongol defeated Turks perverts to hide in your towns and cities from the victorious Taliban Pashtuns you are a joke , crazy stuff you coming out with on here. I know midgets Turks in London give it a rest with your grey wolf cRap.
People here are saying stuff against me, as if i'm the root of the problem or like i'm the cause of all this hate against Pakistanis. There is not much to say against people like you. Turkey and Turkish people are not some kind of school where you will get manners and education.

F*CK OFF and suck Indian di*k.
Yes you are a Turk, others said the same.

Now if you make one more comment like that again we will get rid of you, and you can go chill elsewhere, which to be honest you don't have much of a choice for. We all know how the western forums treat Turks.
You only say the things you say here because you know we won't go hard on you until you step out of line. Mind you, you already received an 'awakening' from the Iranian section.
**** off....If you are going to ban, than ban.

Keeping praising yourselves.

Go ahead do it i don’t care.
They come to Turkey and behave like animals. We come here and talk about their disgusting behaviour. They accuse Turks.

To all Pakistanis, you are fvcking animals. Hope India destroys your country and kill you sub-humans. India Zindabad

It was my mistake that for trying to communicate with bugs. I'm not gonna even login anymore.

They come to Turkey and behave like animals. We come here and talk about their disgusting behaviour. They accuse Turks.

To all Pakistanis, you are fvcking animals. Hope India destroys your country and kill you sub-humans. India Zindabad

It was my mistake that for trying to communicate with bugs. I'm not gonna even login anymore.
hey kid, India cant destroy us only way that happens turkey wont live either …the entire world would be a large nuclear ball! Don't talk about things, which is not your country`s domain(Nuclear). That's an entire whole level and you guys are no where near that! so calm the f*** down. ban Pakistani immigration, even stop any diplomatic relations you want...doesn't matter much to us!

Indians dont make perverted videos in turkey
Umh you do know Indian reputation for women around the globe right? I don't want to delve further -
Right or wrong but It ain't pretty, so don't even start on that front

that's the meme (which I was responding to in the first place- use eyes and look back) red dot head guy( Hindu associated with India) with deep dark skin in a Pakistani shirt to show he is a pervert- the streotype of Indian pervert on the internet meme world but in a pakee shirt
Served as a double message as pakeez don't like association with Indians so to get them angry he was especially made dark skinned and with Hindu dot to piss em off

Other Afghan stuff also get labelled Pakistani

Last edited:

F*CK OFF YOU C*NT!!!!!!!

You miserable piece of s*it coming on here, you made a idiot of yourself now your true colours come out.
As for India destroying our country never in a million years. By the way you praise Indians who just during the Azeri/Armenian war were writing all over social media that they hoped the Armenians wiped out the dirty Turks....Now you can kiss their asses all you want.

One thing I know for sure is your shitty kind that ruins the name of good Turks will die out.

Don't come back here again and get f*cked on European forums. That's the treatment you deserve.

Last edited:
F*CK OFF YOU C*NT!!!!!!!

You miserable piece of s*it coming on here, you made a idiot of yourself now your true colours come out.
As for India destroying our country never in a million years. By the way you praise people who just during the Azeri/Armenian war were writing all over social media that they hoped the Armenians wiped out the dirty Turks....Now you can kiss their asses all you want.

One thing I know for sure is your shitty kind that ruins the name of good Turks will die out.

Don't come back here again and get f*cked on European forums. That's the treatment you deserve.
I called him out a couple of pages back - typical projectionist b/s.

Brother just went full retard!

1652724710883.jpeg

Yep and we treated him with kid gloves which I did mention. No more.
Sir with people like him there is no point - I’ve experienced his type before when I was in Prague - they think just because we are Pakistani and we always act humble - we are somehow subservient - chal daffa ho!

Pakistan kohi halwa Nahi - the way these people talk about it being destroyed. Cretins.

And you will ofcourse know what the general consensus in Europe is regarding Turkey - so if anything they should be more forbearing in such circumstances.

Alas he’s just another hater with a chip on his shoulder.

Brother just went full retard!

View attachment 844545

He's no brother of ours he can go to the Indians, although he said that out of spite they actually hate them as well i.e. they are racially inferior.
The untold damage his like do is hilarious. He first came here to fight the Iranians and got his backside kicked, then he started fighting with us for no reason, and then went ape crazy and hurled abuse at all of us. The Arabs already hate his type, the Chinese can't stand them.
Go to the western military forums and see how they are treated.
We couldn't give a $hit about any of his likes they won't be around for much longer at the rate they are going.

Last edited:
He's no brother of ours he can go the Indians, although he said that out of spite they actually hate them as well i.e. they are racially inferior.
The untold damage his like do is hilarious. He first came here to fight the Iranians and got his backside kicked, then he started fighting with us for no reason, and then went ape crazy and hurled abuse at all of us. The Arabs already hate his type, the Chinese can't stand them.
Go to the western military forums and see how they are treated.
We couldn't give a $hit about any of his likes they won't be around for much longer at the rate they are going.
Well said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: waz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom