What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was hilarious 😂😂

He's no brother of ours he can go the Indians, although he said that out of spite they actually hate them as well i.e. they are racially inferior.
The untold damage his like do is hilarious. He first came here to fight the Iranians and got his backside kicked, then he started fighting with us for no reason, and then went ape crazy and hurled abuse at all of us. The Arabs already hate his type, the Chinese can't stand them.
Go to the western military forums and see how they are treated.
We couldn't give a $hit about any of his likes they won't be around for much longer at the rate they are going.
I’m sure he did not mean that he was just pissed off. There is no Turk that will support India over Pakistan it is impossible.

He's no brother of ours he can go the Indians, although he said that out of spite they actually hate them as well i.e. they are racially inferior.
The untold damage his like do is hilarious. He first came here to fight the Iranians and got his backside kicked, then he started fighting with us for no reason, and then went ape crazy and hurled abuse at all of us. The Arabs already hate his type, the Chinese can't stand them.
Go to the western military forums and see how they are treated.
We couldn't give a $hit about any of his likes they won't be around for much longer at the rate they are going.
TBH not even Turkish forums treat us good i joined a so called Turkish forum one member insulted me moderator did not take action. I told them i will never return to that place again.

So i got big respect for pdf 👍👍 they can learn a thing or two from mods on this forum.

TBH not even Turkish forums treat us good i joined a so called Turkish forum one member insulted me moderator did not take action. I told them i will never return to that place again.

So i got big respect for pdf 👍👍 they can learn a thing or two from mods on this forum.
I have always maintained this - since joining PDF all those years ago - this forum is by far the most balanced platform - and people generally get along - every now and then the old cockroach slips through the net - but it’s still a place I like to visit and share ideas and learn.

Thanks bro you are honoured here. No one and I mean no one will insult Turkey, it's people, it's founder, it's culture etc we all abide by that.
What was aimed at him was as an individual and anyone (hypothetical) who says the same things.

That’s the real danger with his nationalism It is absolutely insane , uncontrollable full of hate and anger and racism. To the point of stupidity

**** off....If you are going to ban, than ban.

Keeping praising yourselves.

They come to Turkey and behave like animals. We come here and talk about their disgusting behaviour. They accuse Turks.

To all Pakistanis, you are fvcking animals. Hope India destroys your country and kill you sub-humans. India Zindabad

It was my mistake that for trying to communicate with bugs. I'm not gonna even login anymore.

Ah. Another Indian pretending to be a Turk who's user name means Puss in Turkish says India Zindabad when a Turk doesn't even know what it means. Lol.
Oh Pajeet if you go ape shit stupid do it properly.

The sad part is only "pussy" is on your mind, can't get any so decided to label yourself as one. Lol.

:turkey::pakistan::turkey::pakistan:

No one has the power to destroy this ancient bridge built from heart to heart.

EYai1fQUcAEDmFl.jpg

that was hilarious 😂😂

I’m sure he did not mean that he was just pissed off. There is no Turk that will support India over Pakistan it is impossible.

I've seen many on Twitter and Youtube who said that they want India to destroy Pakistan.

It’s insecurities projected as superiority. Seen this sort of thing all too often.

That's what I find hilarious. I'm not targetting all Turks when I say this, but particular Turks who state that others have an "inferiority complex" are the very same people with... inferiority complexes. It's very very funny.

Ah. Another Indian pretending to be a Turk who's user name means Puss in Turkish says India Zindabad when a Turk doesn't even know what it means. Lol.
Oh Pajeet if you go ape shit stupid do it properly.

The sad part is only "pussy" is on your mind, can't get any so decided to label yourself as one. Lol.

Nah, he was really Turkish!

@Dalit

This is why it's never "dying out". The Kafalar group who simply made a video of them touring Pakistan were bombardet with hate form other Turkish Youtubers and Turkish figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom