What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the **** off our forum if you don’t like Pakistanis. It’s really that simple.

Let the man blow off some steam. He is angry and pissed.

Despite what's happened, I feel no hatred or animosity towards Turkey and Turkish people. I honestly don't. But that doesn't make us their friends/allies just as it doesn't make us their enemies. However, if non-Pakistanis hate Pakistan or Pakistanis, don't come to our forums. Simple as.

There are no friends in realpolitik. There are only interests.

I genuinely believe that Erdogan is on friendly terms with Pakistan. Though, Erdogan's Turkey also has interests. You guys might have forgotten, but I still remember how Erdogan tried to secure and manage the Kabul airport for US/NATO. This is nothing personal folks. It is all about jumping in at the right time to secure interests.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, we Pakistanis ONLY have eachother. NO-ONE else. That is a fact. The sooner we realize and act upon this, the better. arabs, turks, iranians, afghans, somalians etc are NOT our "fellow brothers". They are NOTHING to us. We are NOTHING to them.
Let me give you another important news, you only have yourself and no one else. You were born alone and you will lay in your grave alone not even your family will stay with you. Let alone your countrymen or Turks.

Wake up and smell the coffee

@dBSPL @SilentEagle can tell you more about it but I believe most of the Turks are angry that the worst are coming to Turkey. Of course on one hand,the Pakistani government is not to blame,but neither is the Turkish one. Anyone wonders why they don't dare lift a finger in Saudi Arabia,UAE and Qatar? Because the laws there and the locals don't tolerate such people. They will punish them severely or deport them.

Exactly that
I’m neutral to this issue as i’m not living in Turkiye but when i look objectively at this subject, you do basically have a host and a guest. The host don’t want the visitor but the guest insists to stay.

Simply the guest seems wrong you should not be at some country if you are not invited.

Last edited:
Have the Turks cooled down on Twitter?

Let me give you another important news, you only have yourself and no one else. You were born alone and you will lay in your grave alone not even your family will stay with you. Let alone your countrymen or Turks.

Wake up and smell the coffee

I’m neutral to this issue as i’m not living in Turkiye but when i look objectively at this subject, you do basically have a host and a guest. The host don’t want the visitor but the guest insists to stay.

Simply the guest seems wrong you should not be at some country if you are not invited.

We already know that the host doesn't want the guest. The host has the option of banning the guest. Why scold the entire nation in the process? If you are in the mood of breaking relations with Pakistan just do so. No need to resort to Twitter drama.

Last edited:
Bro no that's not the way, there's plenty holding the line against this tide of filth. How is it of any benefit to make comments like that which will turn off the other Turks?
Like many have stated before we have love and respect for the greater good folks of Turkey, the nation and it's history.
Yes the self proclaimed uber superduper nationalists who have racist views are a sizeable number ,and we will show them nothing but hate in return.
I'm not saying all of them are arrogant and that you should criticize them all. My point is they have an underlying arrogant nature that runs across all sections and we should be aware of that. We can expect a 'good Turk' to attack Pakistanis in the same way the so called nationalists do.

I'm not saying all of them are arrogant and that you should criticize them all. My point is they have an underlying arrogant nature that runs across all sections and we should be aware of that. We can expect a 'good Turk' to attack Pakistanis in the same way the so called nationalists do.

There are Chinese members on this forum that used to warn us.

Have the Turks cooled down on Twitter?

We already know that the host doesn't want the guest. The host has the option of banning the guest. Why scold the entire nation in the process? If you are in the mood of breaking relations with Pakistan just do so. No need to resort to Twitter drama.

I don't follow those news and i don't care it is not my problem. You are making a drama out of this issue. If you really hate and have a problem with Turkiye then ask your country to cut ties no one is stopping you from doing so.

I don't follow those news and i don't care it is not my problem. You are making a drama out of this issue. If you really hate and have a problem with Turkiye then ask your country to cut ties no one is stopping you from doing so.

LOL Is there a screw lose in your head? It is your right-wing Turkish brothers and sisters who don't want Pakistanis in their country. Isn't the onus on them to protest and seek an end in relations with Pakistan? The last time I checked Turkish right-wingers were having a meltdown on Twitter. It is people like you who especially come to a Pakistani defence forum to protest and cry against all Pakistanis. Make up your mind.

@Dalit do you know how much it will cost to put those illegals on the plane and send them back to Pakistan?? It will cost Billions of dollars i don't think this is possible.

Best solution is to kick them back to iran via land.

LOL it is your right-wing Turkish brothers and sisters who don't want Pakistanis in their country. I guess the onus is on them.

So what it is their own country they have a right to have this opinion. Their country their rules.

He is not Indian. He is a Turk. The situation is real.

It is interesting that most of the time on social media its imran khan supporters who appear anti-Turkiye. Is this a coincidence or not i am not sure but it is really interesting. Meanwhile Conservative Erdogan supporters were supporting Imran Khan. They should know that maybe imran khan and their supporters are not our friends.

Last edited:
@Dalit do you know how much it will cost to put those illegals on the plane and send them back to Pakistan?? It will cost Billions of dollars i don't think this is possible.

So what it is their own country they have a right to have this opinion. Their country their rules.

LOL at billions of dollars. How many Pakistanis actually even live in Turkey? How many planes do you have to fill up and return to Pakistan? Calm down with your exaggerated claims. You can easily ban Pakistanis from entering your country. You are a useless keyboard warrior who cannot convince the Erdogan government to ban Pakistanis. Instead you rant on Twitter and other platforms. What is it that you people actually want? You seem confused.

Yes it is their country. Tell your countrymen to protest instead of becoming useless Twitter warriors. By begging and spreading lies on social media platforms you guys aren't achieving anything.

It is interesting that most of the time on social media its imran khan supporters who appear anti-Turkiye. Is this a coincidence or not i am not sure but it is really interesting. Meanwhile Conservative Erdogan supporters were supporting Imran Khan. They should know that maybe imran khan and their supporters are not our friends.

LOL now he is suddenly making a U-turn and worried about Imran Khan supporters.

It does seem that your right-wingers have a lot in common with PML-N and PPP scum. Both hate Pakistan in tandem.

Last edited:
LOL Is there a screw lose in your head? It is your right-wing Turkish brothers and sisters who don't want Pakistanis in their country. Isn't the onus on them to protest and seek an end in relations with Pakistan? The last time I checked Turkish right-wingers were having a meltdown on Twitter. It is people like you who especially come to a Pakistani defence forum to protest and cry against all Pakistanis. Make up your mind.

Where did i complain or cry about pakistanis. Are you a joke? i just said There is no country on the planet where you enter in millions illegally like some banana republic and expect no backlash from the people. You are living in the Netherlands you can enter the Netherlands illegally but you will be deported if you're caught. And that is what those people ask from their government to deport them asap.

You said Turkey should deport those illegals and i agree i'm saying the same. And those people on twittter also saying the same. And they have a right to say it.

LOL at billions of dollars. How many Pakistanis actually even live in Turkey? How many planes do you have to fill up and return to Pakistan? Calm down with your exaggerated claims. You can easily ban Pakistanis from entering your country. You are a useless keyboard warrior who cannot convince the Erdogan government to ban Pakistanis. Instead you rant on Twitter and other platforms. What is it that you people actually want? You seem confused.

Yes it is their country. Tell your countrymen to protest instead of becoming useless Twitter warriors. By begging and spreading lies on social media platforms you guys aren't achieving anything.

It does seem that your right-wingers have a lot in common with PML-N and PPP scum. Both hate Pakistan in tandem.

You bought a house there i congratulate but don't act as if you own Turkiye now 😄

You're crying here since weeks just get over it.

Don't act as if Turks own a apology to Pakistan or something. We don't and i personally don't care about political relationship with Pakistan it is just one of many countries we have ties with.

Where did i complain or cry about pakistanis. Are you a joke? i just said There is no country on the planet where you enter in millions illegally like some banana republic and expect no backlash from the people. You are living in the Netherlands you can enter the Netherlands illegally but you will be deported if you're caught. And that is what those people ask from their government to deport them asap.

You said Turkey should deport those illegals and i agree i'm saying the same. And those people on twittter also saying the same. And they have a right to say it.

You bought a house there i congratulate but don't act as if you own Turkiye now 😄

I don't live illegally in The Netherlands. I was born here. Get your facts corrected. I know many Turks who enter European countries illegally.

Secondly, you guys only know how to cry and complain. You dig old posts and even spread deliberate lies by claiming that rape cases in India are related to Pakistan. LOL you want to ban Pakistanis from entering Turkey, but resort to a vicious propaganda campaign against all Pakistanis. Explain the connection to me. Now you come to cry on a Pakistani defence forum. You are not a victim.

No one stopped you from creating laws to ban all Pakistanis from entering your country. Do it already instead of crying on social media platforms.

I dont give a damn about imran supporters but akparti supporters were supporting him recently when he was ousted. Then i realise anti- Erdogan and anti-Turkiye post always coming from imran khan supporters on social media and this is since a long period. Turks especially Akparti supporters should realise that Imran khan and his supporters are not a friend of Turkiye that's all i have to say.

I don't live illegally in The Netherlands. I was born here. Get your facts corrected. I know many Turks who enter European countries illegally.

Secondly, you guys only know how to cry and complain. You dig old posts and even spread deliberate lies by claiming that rape cases in India are related to Pakistan. LOL you want to ban Pakistanis from entering Turkey, but resort to a vicious propaganda campaign against all Pakistanis. Now you come to cry on a Pakistani defence forum. You are not a victim.

No one stopped you from creating laws to ban all Pakistanis from entering your country. Do it already instead of crying on social media platforms.

Your great honorable people who entered Turkiye illegally will be kicked out soon. Then the problem is solved it is simple as that.

It is not only pakistanis btw also afgans, indians etc all will be kicked out.

Don't act as if Turks own a apology to Pakistan or something. We don't and i personally don't care about political relationship with Pakistan it is just one of many countries we have ties with.

LOL I will sell that apartment in a heartbeat. I brought my hard-earned money to your country that hates my people. Little did I know that Turks are racists. That was my mistake. I will rectify that mistake soon. Don't worry.

Neither do we care about Turkey bud. Shame on our actors, politicians and army for even having relations with Turkey. Turkey is a country that blames all Pakistanis for the mistake of a handful of people. This is not a country that Pakistan should have any cordial relations with.

I dont give a damn about imran supporters but akparti supporters were supporting him recently when he was ousted. Then i realise anti- Erdogan and anti-Turkiye post always coming from imran khan supporters on social media and this is since a long period. Turks especially Akparti supporters should realise that Imran khan and his supporters are not a friend of Turkiye that's all i have to say.

Your great honorable people who entered Turkiye illegally will be kicked out soon. Then the problem is solved it is simple as that.

It is not only pakistanis btw also afgans, indians etc all will be kicked out.

LOL you need to get your head examined for making the connection with PTI. PTI supporters don't give a crap about Turkey LOL Do you think that Imran Khan and his supporters have time to argue about right-wing Turks hating Pakistanis? Dude, Turkish right-wingers are irrelivant.

Last edited:
Damn this guy truly on a personal vendetta lol
He appears to be Indian and is also taking pot shots at me. Note the "IVC" and then that 'Pakistan is artificial' to even that we are "part of larger Indic civilization".

If we accept this as true then this dumbass is really stupid. What he is in fact saying is all this problem is ultimatelty rooted in Indian civilization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom