What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made your point. All Pakistanis are perverts who take pictures of Turkish women etc. We get your point.

What are you going to do about it now? Just bang on a keyboard or actually protest?
If you get that than there is no need for me to post here.

No, i'm not going to organize protests, i'm not some kind of a leader who has folowers. On top of it, i don't want violence. There is no need for violence and lost of human life. I just want them to be gone.

What kind of loser is this guy? He spends days ranting and accusing Pakistanis of being perverts. Yet, he won't organise protests LOL You are clearly dejected and angry, but unwilling to protest. Who said that you need to resort to violence? Protest peacefully. Stop making excuses.

If you get that than there is no need for me to post here.

Why are you posting here? You are making sweeping statements and generalizing against 200+ million Pakistanis.

Last edited:
mqdefault_6s.webp

Women travel freely from all around the world in Pakistan without worry. You are comparing illegal, mostly uneducated refugees to the general population.
After seeing Pakistanis behaviour in Turkey, i can't imagine how would they act in their own country. If they are harassing here, they would be certainly rape Turkish women in Pakistan. So, no thanks.

What kind of loser is this guy? He spends days ranting and accusing Pakistanis of being perverts. Yet, he won't organise protests LOL

Why are you posting here?
I said this previously to Waz. People asked about the sitiation in Turkey, if this is a temporary thing or not, they have good reputation amongs Turks etc...

After seeing Pakistanis behaviour in Turkey, i can't imagine how would they act in their own country. If they are harassing here, they would be certainly rape Turkish women in Pakistan. So, no thanks.

I see it now. Secular Turks (or Kemalists, if you'd like) have an ingrained mindset. Meaning, they see someone doing something bad from a religion or race and they label them all the same without having the experience. That's why they are the way they are about religion to begin with.

It's similar to Indians who have this notion against Islam.

Also, no. Watch the video. Those women speak about Pakistani men with great respect.

A female harrassment social experiment in the USA vs. Pakistan.

1 Million from Ümit Özdağ, leader of Zafer Party

They call anyone from your geography Pakistanis, and because Pakistanis are the most perverted among them.

You talk to much. You think two super powers defeat in Afghanistan was work of a weak peoples . Your street demonstrations do what to Pakistan? Send back the Pakistanis and then what is that going to boost your little ego man. And do not blame Pakistanis as whole on problems you have invited from those afghans mongol defeated Turks perverts to hide in your towns and cities from the victorious Taliban Pashtuns you are a joke , crazy stuff you coming out with on here. I know midgets Turks in London give it a rest with your grey wolf cRap.

You can find bad people in every nation. No nation on earth is 100% perfect. These individuals should be prosecuted and punished according to the laws of the land where they committed their crime. But their criminal activities cannot be used to label the whole Pakistani nation as bad. We Pakistanis find Turks as our brothers. I am sure the enemies of Pakistan and Turkey will not succeed in creating any misunderstanding between our two great nations.

I said this previously to Waz. People asked about the sitiation in Turkey, if this is a temporary thing or not, they have good reputation amongs Turks etc...

Here you go.. Turkish girl just recently running around Pakistan without issue.

Now what exactly are you doing here? If you want Pakistanis to leave Turkey you should be writing to your politicians instead of crying here like a little bitch.

Now go and f u c k off back to momma, because papa is busy.

Weak argument. Protest against pervert Pakistanis or don't cry. You are a weakling bud. You have a list of complaints against Pakistanis. You have demands. Yet, you don't want to protest.

Weak argument. Protest against pervert Pakistanis or don't cry. You are a weakling bud. You have a list of complaints against Pakistanis. You have demands. Yet, you don't want to protest.

You get arrested for protesting without permission in Turkey, so Turks such as him have to take their anger online on social media :]

You get arrested for protesting without permission in Turkey, so Turks such as him have to take their anger online on social media :]

LOL let them seek permission. This is a noble cause for them. Pervert Pakistanis must not be allowed to enter Turkey. I don't understand the excuses. They are bickering like sheep day in day out. Obviously they have grievances and seek course correction.

Since the day i joined here Pakistanis accused me of being Indian.

You are both perverts and slanderers. I do wonder if you know anything about honor or because of your culture your nation has no meaning for it?

Here;

Ok wait for tuesday when my office opens. I will send you pics with your name with UAE , Indian , Bangladeshi and Phillipines passports pics. To prove i have all those nationalities.

I will soon be going to Turkey with a friend to check on my new house. I will also check the temperature against Pakistan. Let's see how Turks react.

1. You should protest in front of the Pakistani embassy in Turkey.
2. Hold a placard saying that the Pakistanis must leave.
3. Post pictures in this topic.

You should have been wiser in your judgement - why did you expect to be welcomed in a foreign country?

There should be nothing surprising about how things are going down in Turkey - especially to Pakistanis who had a similar experience with Afghans.

In Pakistan there is massive resentment against Afghans brothers of yesterday, if anyone should understand the mindset against perceived hordes of criminals, it's Pakistanis - but you are bemused at why individual criminal acts are attributed to entire ethnicities.

Just like Afghan society is decades behind Pak society, Pakistani and Turkish society are poles apart - the most conservative Turk is akin to a liberal Pakistani. I mean Erdogan himself would be tried for blasphemy in Pakistan (for his comments about adjusting the religion for modern times.) There is no need for a conspiracy.

Confusing the personal niceties of Turks as an invitation for mass migration was crazy.

What's even worse than the naivety is the sense of entitlement. I know lots of British Asians (Pakistani and Bangladeshi) who are considering homes in Turkey. After a few holidays, where they were spoilt by locals - they assume that they will be loved and respected as residents.

You will never find this attitude from an immigrant from back home - they expect to be looked down upon.

Our own countries are places where villagers warn travelers about the harshness and dangers before even traveling to the capital. Don't trust anyone is the usual warning. But here, deluded, soft people expect to be welcomed with open arms in a completely foreign country.

You should have been wiser in your judgement - why did you expect to be welcomed in a foreign country?

There should be nothing surprising about how things are going down in Turkey - especially to Pakistanis who had a similar experience with Afghans.

In Pakistan there is massive resentment against Afghans brothers of yesterday, if anyone should understand the mindset against perceived hordes of criminals, it's Pakistanis - but you are bemused at why individual criminal acts are attributed to entire ethnicities.

Just like Afghan society is decades behind Pak society, Pakistani and Turkish society are poles apart - the most conservative Turk is akin to a liberal Pakistani. I mean Erdogan himself would be tried for blasphemy in Pakistan (for his comments about adjusting the religion for modern times.) There is no need for a conspiracy.

Confusing the personal niceties of Turks as an invitation for mass migration was crazy.

What's even worse than the naivety is the sense of entitlement. I know lots of British Asians (Pakistani and Bangladeshi) who are considering homes in Turkey. After a few holidays, where they were spoilt by locals - they assume that they will be loved and respected as residents.

You will never find this attitude from an immigrant from back home - they expect to be looked down upon.

Our own countries are places where villagers warn travelers about the harshness and dangers before even traveling to the capital. Don't trust anyone is the usual warning. But here, deluded, soft people expect to be welcomed with open arms in a completely foreign country.
look all of your points are valid but most of this migration was in a hope to get to mainland Europe. but since Greeks shut down their border so they got stranded... no one wants to go to turkey in Pakistan simply because if you send a dollar or a pound back home it is easier to feed your family but its not the same with lira, plus work is limited in turkey as compared to other countries... so no it was not a mass migration to turkey, turkey was just in the way

Last edited:

That is all fine and dandy. We have already touched on each point you have discussed. There is not a single individual on this forum who would agree with the henious acts of the village idiots. Why are right-wing Turks scolding Pakistan when they should simply punish the culprits? That is the question on everyone's mind.

I have recently bought an appartment in Turkey. I will now guage the response among Turks. I don't expect to be loved or carried around on the streets of Turkey. No, the Turks don't have to write any love letters to me. However, if I notice hatred against Pakistanis I am moving out. I have two daughters and I am not planning to go to a place that is full of hate against my kind. For the record, I wasn't born or raised in Pakistan, but I do take offence since my roots are Pakistani.

Last edited:
That is all fine and dandy. We have already touched on each point you have discussed. There is not a single individual on this forum who would agree with the henious acts of the village idiots. Why are right-wing Turks scolding Pakistan when they should simply punish the culprits? That is the question on everyone's mind.

I have recently bought an appartment in Turkey. I will now guage the response among Turks. I don't expect to be loved or carried around on the streets of Turkey. No, the Turks don't have to write any love letters to me. However, if I notice hatred against Pakistanis I am moving out. I have two daughters and I am not planning to go to a place that is full of hate against my kind. For the record, I wasn't born or raised in Pakistan, but I do take offence since my roots are Pakistani.

I understand - I grew up in England but interact regularly with BD - I have a younger brother who has not even spent a month in BD in his whole life.

From my experience of the 3rd world I am quite cynical about people but I'm very optimistic about life in general.

My brother takes equality, human rights, etc as a given. He is one of them who think the world is full of welcome (I also believe that tbh - but understand that welcomes shouldn't be overstayed). I think for him and for an entire generation, there is a reality check necessary.

I wish you good luck in Turkey, I'm sure it won't be too bad - and this time will pass - but you should understand your Turk countrymens feelings at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom