What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the Turkey-EU Summit held on November 29, 2015, it promised to create a fund of 3 billion Euros for Syrian refugees in Turkey. And then at the second summit held on March 18, 2016, it announced that it would provide an additional 3 billion Euros, in case of if first fund package runs out.

The entire fund (6 billion euros), planned as 3+3 billion euros, has been tied to projects, and apr 4.5 billion euros will be paid until 2024.

The fund, called the Financial Assistance Program for Refugees in Turkey (FRIT), has a total budget of 6 billion Euros, which is divided into two equal parts of 3 billion Euros each.

The Turkish state does not have the authority to use and operate this money. This money, committed by the European Union, is sent to Turkey in exchange for a project, not directly. There is a special committee established for this financial support program.

The committee meets periodically and discusses projects, examines new projects and conducts audits on existing projects. The promised amount is paid as the projects are approved. These financial aids affect approximately 1.8 million Syrians.

In other words, there is no direct funding provided by the EU to Turkey regarding Afghans, or any other migrant group exclude Syrians.

Regarding the Syrians, the resources allocated by the Turkish state to Syrian refugees and war victims at our country and abroad is approximately 10 times more than the entire EU fund.
this is even worse..and we have went through this in case of afghan refugees from 80s and 90s when we got aid money from US that went directly to Non Government organizations.There was huge corruption in all this where onyl a portion would go down to refugees while major chunks would go back to western contractors..There are specific clauses under UNHRC the host country has to sign like freedom of movement of the refugees within and outside the country to get the package. This is a slow poison .... and we dont wish Turkey to experience what happened here ..Over 10 years we saw increased smuggling drugs and weapons from Afghanistan as well as rise in crime .We came to a conclusion that only way to help refugees is to help them within their country next to border with large scale refugee camps that are also next to construction and other projects where they work and earn..Also have a wall built and scan anything that moves across..Especially for your case who have a volatile kurd region this influx is a big risk..
Anyways god bless...

Last edited:
Kashmiris and Pakhtuns hate being associated with anything Indian, I knew it deep down but this is like clear cut example of it
- only Pashtuns and Kashmiri posters replied
rest didn't care :lol:, I looked at it and I was like meh whatever, it's something I don't care or think about

but yall are fierce with it

I guess cause we are assimilated people in Punjab, my mother is brown, blondish haired while dad is brown - but we are same blood, same clan
People are mad diverse so we are not race conscious people

Northern folks are probably different

There are commonalities to deny so isn't accurate, and still plenty of nice Indian folk. But that's been eroded by the sanghis.

You have lived in Russia as you have survived the Winters there, You have lived in Turkey as well but you dont know zilch about these countries. You are as real as @Hakikat ve Hikmet as Turk. Why is he running away from this thread and stay on all Pakistani threads because he know he will be exposed here.
Says a guy from one of the suspicious accounts on PDF lol.
Like you are the one who lives in Russia and turkey and knows better than anyone else here.
I lived among them and just shared my opinion about the turks. I don't care whether you agree with it or not.

There are commonalities to deny so isn't accurate, and still plenty of nice Indian folk.
Maybe like 3% of Indians out of the billions in the world? take it from someone who has had acquaintances and personal relationships to some extent with Indians for about two decades now. Those "Sanghis" aren't a fringe like you make them out to be, they represent the mindset and mentality of the VAST majority of Indians. You'd be damned to find one who is somewhat sane and reasonable, I`m even highly suspect of the ones that post here who come off as nice and decent, maybe (hopefully) they can prove me wrong. But again what would this place be without our resident Indian hyper-nationalist posters?

Last edited:
Islamists have always been an embarrassment, they are more often than not
thoroughly retarted but itll take them a good 2-3 decades maybe more to reach normal human IQ
“Islamists” are the reason why you have a united Pakistan.
“Islamists” are the reason why Muslims have countries or else we would all be slaves and colonies.
“Islamists” are the reason why your free rn.
“Islamists” we’re behind many inventions that are essential to our daily life.
“Islamists” are the reason why many concepts in math and science exists and their the reason why universities are a thing.

Ummah always existed and always will
Turkey is barely 100 years old
Pakistan is barely 75 years old

Islam is forever. It was always here and always
will be here.

Pakistanis and Turks once upon a time didn’t exist. Muslim always existed and the day there’s no Muslims on the face of the earth, it will be day of judgement.

“Islamists” are the reason why you have a united Pakistan.
“Islamists” are the reason why Muslims have countries or else we would all be slaves and colonies.
“Islamists” are the reason why your free rn.
“Islamists” we’re behind many inventions that are essential to our daily life.
“Islamists” are the reason why many concepts in math and science exists and their the reason why universities are a thing.

Ummah always existed and always will
Turkey is barely 100 years old
Pakistan is barely 75 years old

Islam is forever. It was always here and always
will be here.

Pakistanis and Turks once upon a time didn’t exist. Muslim always existed and the day there’s no Muslims on the face of the earth, it will be day of judgement.
dies-from-cringe-meme.gif

It's getting pretty serious. It's a huge thing in Turkey currently and most Pakistanis don't know.

Pakistan is fighting for its survival. Who cares what Turks think about Pakistanis?

We got bigger fish to fry my friend. The clown they put as DG ISI is auctioning off the country to the US currently.

It's getting pretty serious. It's a huge thing in Turkey currently and most Pakistanis don't know.
Bahi… do you know what’s going in Pakistan? Who gives a care about what some Turkish think? Besides we all know the amazing reputation the Turkish have in Europe.

They are just projecting…

One of the reasons all my Turkish friends are Kemalists....

You just seem hell bent on causing trouble. I saw your posts in the Iranian section, when the Iranians told you to leave in less polite words, you then came here to cause trouble with the Pakistanis, who are the last of the allies Turkey has, aside Azerbaijan.
Like I said before with each you make yourself look even worse. You claim to not care yet keep on posting random rubbish.
I don't even remember that, it was 2-3 months ago.

This piece of work is not Pakistani. He doesn't look it unless you're telling me Pakistanis all now have Afros. What was the police report? I read the translation and it says 'according to reports'.
Denials.

Here more Pakistani perverts.
Abdulah Khokhar

Nafees Khokhar

Relax man, don't get swept up in the mass hysteria. You can criticize and respectively but this is plain insulting and racist.

Yapma boyle abicim, ayip hem sana hem milletimize.
Shut up. You live in Holland, while we are dealing with these Pervert people everyday. They are even eyeing children. We want them gone from our country.

im not defending Canadians, Americans, French or anyone that does that
that is also wrong

But cringness and S*xual frustration with Pakistanis seem to be on the next level I knew something like this would happen they just don't know how to behave abroad especially pervert from small villages
These pervert will, someday rape a child or woman. Then they will see what rage means. Shame on goverment for not securing the border and letting these perverts to country. I hope they go and harass Erdogan's female relative.

I think, all visas from Afghanistan and Pakistan should be denied for a time and we should clean our country from them.

Just recently, a popular Turkish Youtuber Group went to Pakistan to "help" fight the bad image. Just take a look at the comments in the two videos (so far). And the like to dislike ratio. That's how bad the representation is @Dalit

A top comment with over 10k likes "I say that I spent my childhood with heads, I have watched almost every video of yours, but these recent moves are really killing your respect, you are losing value in my eyes."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom