What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will soon be going to Turkey with a friend to check on my new house. I will also check the temperature against Pakistan. Let's see how Turks react.

I don't even remember that, it was 2-3 months ago.

Denials.

Here more Pakistani perverts.
Abdulah Khokhar

Nafees Khokhar

Shut up. You live in Holland, while we are dealing with these Pervert people everyday. They are even eyeing children. We want them gone from our country.

These pervert will, someday rape a child or woman. Then they will see what rage means. Shame on goverment for not securing the border and letting these perverts to country. I hope they go and harass Erdogan's female relative.

I think, all visas from Afghanistan and Pakistan should be denied for a time and we should clean our country from them.

1. You should protest in front of the Pakistani embassy in Turkey.
2. Hold a placard saying that the Pakistanis must leave.
3. Post pictures in this topic.

Last edited:
Since the day i joined here Pakistanis accused me of being Indian.

You are both perverts and slanderers. I do wonder if you know anything about honor or because of your culture your nation has no meaning for it?

Here;

You can't go around calling entire folks "Perverts". It's the same as us calling the entirety of Turkey "Racists".

I don't even remember that, it was 2-3 months ago.

Denials.

Here more Pakistani perverts.
Abdulah Khokhar

Nafees Khokhar

Shut up. You live in Holland, while we are dealing with these Pervert people everyday. They are even eyeing children. We want them gone from our country.

These pervert will, someday rape a child or woman. Then they will see what rage means. Shame on goverment for not securing the border and letting these perverts to country. I hope they go and harass Erdogan's female relative.

I think, all visas from Afghanistan and Pakistan should be denied for a time and we should clean our country from them.
this is the attitude of people who step outside of their villages for the first time , and see woman wearing freely , quite a few fob pakistanis have this , but it disappear after 6 months once they acclimatize.

Since the day i joined here Pakistanis accused me of being Indian.

You are both perverts and slanderers. I do wonder if you know anything about honor or because of your culture your nation has no meaning for it?

Here;

Did you protest yet? Also send a picture of you standing with some kind of a sign against Pakistan at the Pakistani embassy in Turkey. You seem like a persistent Turk. One that really hates Pakistanis down deep. You should utilize this anger against Pakistanis in a useful way. Ask me for help and ideas.

Personaly i dont care , some people will like us ,some will hate us , thats how the world goes , but pakistanis should improve their certain behaviors as a nation, and dont simp to others much because of religion.

Did you protest yet? Also send a picture of you standing with some kind of a sign against Pakistan at the Pakistani embassy in Turkey. You seem like a persistent Turk. One that really hates Pakistanis down deep. You shluld utilize this anger against Pakistanis in a useful way.
Even the leader of right of the extreme right party warns about street protests. They say, things can very quickly lose control if people goes to streets.

It happened a year ago in Altındağ/Ankara some refugee knife attacked a Turkish boy. Afterwards were ugly for refugees.

If people went outside, blood will pour.

I was wondering. How many actual Pakistanis currently live in Turkey? Do we have any numbers? I suppose this number is very small and insignificant.
We don't know because they are illegals. Estimations are 1 - 1.5 Million Afgans and Pakistanis.

Even the leader of right of the extreme right party warns about street protests. They say, things can very quickly lose control if people goes to streets.

It happened a year ago in Altındağ/Ankara some refugee knife attacked a Turkish boy. Afterwards were ugly for refugees.

We don't know because they are illegals. Estimations are 1 - 1.5 Million Afgans and Pakistanis.

"Estimates". According to data, there's about 25,000 Pakistanis at most. And many of those are Afghans as well. Where are you getting "1 million" from? And why are you lumping Afghans with Pakistanis?

Now you should lead from the front. You are doing a shoddy job on Twitter and social media. Just venting anger and frustration. Let me give you some pro tips. You really want to make an impact and force your government to halt entry of Pakistanis? Protests buddy. You claim that Turkish sentiment against Pakistan are overwhelming. Use this to your advantage. Gather all like-minded Turks and hold massive protests. Get creative with large banners etc. Visit Pakistani embassy and also let them know how you feel against Pakistan. That is the way to properly tackle this Pakistani problem.

How do you feel about diplomatic and defence relations between Pakistan and Turkey? They must end too, right?

You need to quote a proper sources. You can't just quote a figure on the top of your head and say that this is the number of Pakistani refugees in Turkey.

Last edited:
Just recently, a popular Turkish Youtuber Group went to Pakistan to "help" fight the bad image. Just take a look at the comments in the two videos (so far). And the like to dislike ratio. That's how bad the representation is @Dalit

A top comment with over 10k likes "I say that I spent my childhood with heads, I have watched almost every video of yours, but these recent moves are really killing your respect, you are losing value in my eyes."
Groups name is "Kafalar". Government is much under pressure because of refugees. They went to Pakistan saying "They are going to Pakistan for a vacation".

People asked "Then why are you not taking yout wives with you to vacation, it is because you knew that your wives would be harassed there"

I will soon be going to Turkey with a friend to check on my new house. I will also check the temperature against Pakistan. Let's see how Turks react.
Don't do perverted stuff !!!

You can't go around calling entire folks "Perverts". It's the same as us calling the entirety of Turkey "Racists".
It's you, everyday doing perverted stuff and posting on social media like it's a normal thing.

Here another one;

He is filming the *** of male police... he is asking to be killed.

Groups name is "Kafalar". Government is much under pressure because of refugees. They went to Pakistan saying "They are going to Pakistan for a vacation".

People asked "Then why are you not taking yout wives with you to vacation, it is because you knew that your wives would be harassed there"

It's you, everyday doing perverted stuff and posting on social media like it's a normal thing.

Here another one;

Are you going to organize protests against Pakistan? Don't ignore my previous post. Answer the questions.

You are just a weak forum and Twitter warrior if you don't protest.

"Estimates". According to data, there's about 25,000 Pakistanis at most. And many of those are Afghans as well. Where are you getting "1 million" from? And why are you lumping Afghans with Pakistanis?
1 Million from Ümit Özdağ, leader of Zafer Party

They call anyone from your geography Pakistanis, and because Pakistanis are the most perverted among them.

1 Million from Ümit Özdağ, leader of Zafer Party

They call anyone from your geography Pakistanis, and because Pakistanis are the most perverted among them.

You made your point. All Pakistanis are perverts who take pictures of Turkish women etc. We get your point.

What are you going to do about it now? Just bang on a keyboard or actually protest on the streets of Turkey?

Are you going to organize protests against Pakistan? Don't ignore my previous post. Answer the questions.

You are just a weak forum and Twitter warrior if you don't protest.
No, i'm not going to organize protests, i'm not some kind of a leader who has folowers. On top of it, i don't want violence. There is no need for violence and lost of human life. I just want them to be gone.

Here another one;

mqdefault_6s.webp

Women travel freely from all around the world in Pakistan without worry. You are comparing illegal, mostly uneducated refugees to the general population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom