What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not defending Canadians, Americans, French or anyone that does that
that is also wrong

But cringness and S*xual frustration with Pakistanis seem to be on the next level I knew something like this would happen they just don't know how to behave abroad especially pervert from small villages
It's not Pakistan Perverts are in deepest parts of the world. India, US everywhere.

It's not Pakistan Perverts are in deepest parts of the world. India, US everywhere.
I know its human nature

but since im of Pakistani descent i can only comment on it

i knew this would happen Pakistanis seem to have this habit of burning every bridge in the worse possible way

From what I understand,Pakistanis expect the Turks to help them in a war with India or whoever else and Turks expect Pakistanis to give them nuclear weapons or technology.

The Turks are helping the Indians. They've sold them drones.

You know, some commies still thinks Russia represents communism and Pakistanis think that Turkey is the leader of Ummah.

No.. We don't. We don't consider Turkey as the leader of the Ummah. Turkey is heading the secular path. Pakistan is still much more secular and unislamic than you think, I admit, but most Pakistanis are in the hopes and desire to fight corruption and lead the Ummah.

Pakistanis will be gone from your country, and we'll make sure that the message gets to any other would be pervert.
As for the rest wow, just wow.
So you come on here and post a racist cartoon and then claim innocence i.e. that you didn't make it. So why post such trash?
No worries, that one who did should understand that they are also the target of many such cartoons and mockery.

Here is my people random shot;

View attachment 843479

A video of my region;

You just seem hell bent on causing trouble. I saw your posts in the Iranian section, when the Iranians told you to leave in less polite words, you then came here to cause trouble with the Pakistanis, who are the last of the allies Turkey has, aside Azerbaijan.
Like I said before with each you make yourself look even worse. You claim to not care yet keep on posting random rubbish.

This piece of work is not Pakistani. He doesn't look it unless you're telling me Pakistanis all now have Afros. What was the police report? I read the translation and it says 'according to reports'.
He is a false flagger Indian. Dont feed the troll

Lol Pakistanis are not dot head.
The pant less guy is some mentally unstable man and also doesnt seem to be a pakistani from his face in video looks more like farsiban.but why didnt the news outlet share his name?

A lot of fake news being shared throughout the Tharki- I mean Turkish media. They don't even verify the sources before posting them.

@RayKalm Explains it well here:

Don't worry bro. We have similar kind of Pakistanis. I know exactly what you mean. These people are dealing with an identity crisis.

Let these people bark. LOL I just bought a house in Izmir. Heck I will be walking around with my Pakistani shirt through the cities of Turkey.

Please post pictures. But, also be careful. It's illegal to "protest" in Turkey without permission.

Pakistanis will be gone from your country, and we'll make sure that the message gets to any other would be pervert.
As for the rest wow, just wow.
So you come on here and post a racist cartoon and then claim innocence i.e. that you didn't make it. So why post such trash?
No worries, that one who did should understand that they are also the target of many such cartoons and mockery.

Here is my people random shot;

View attachment 843479

A video of my region;

You just seem hell bent on causing trouble. I saw your posts in the Iranian section, when the Iranians told you to leave in less polite words, you then came here to cause trouble with the Pakistanis, who are the last of the allies Turkey has, aside Azerbaijan.
Like I said before with each you make yourself look even worse. You claim to not care yet keep on posting random rubbish.

This piece of work is not Pakistani. He doesn't look it unless you're telling me Pakistanis all now have Afros. What was the police report? I read the translation and it says 'according to reports'.
So when you feel offended at someone using a racist caricature to insult your people — your response is to cherry pick a picture from minority groups in Pakistan to try and prove the caricature isn’t “light skinned” enough?!

Almost 90% of your population isn’t represented in your “random shot” 😂

This is what happens when self hating closet racists try and respond to other racists being racists towards them. It’s incredibly comical and I can almost picture your mind exploding with indignation. But try to do some self reflection every now and then. There’s a reason people say it’s important to have principles in life.

These guys are attacking ALL of your people. Your reaction shouldn’t be to try and defend that argument by showing there are “some” tiny parts of Pakistan that conform better to the preferences of racists attacking you. That’s just really sad and not much else.

Last edited:
A lot of fake news being shared throughout the Tharki- I mean Turkish media. They don't even verify the sources before posting them.

@RayKalm Explains it well here:

Please post pictures. But, also be careful. It's illegal to "protest" in Turkey without permission.
Fake tweets aside.. I have a very different pov on this.. I'm happy to see the backlash and I hope this will Instill some shame In our people who have been giving at home a leeway to afghan refugees who have been fcking children in Pakistan. There are thousands of untold stories...that never came in the paper..good to see the Turks wont tolerate these Afghans or Afghans posing as Pakistanis or even some pakistanis.. the #of Afghans that entered Turkey since last year was exponential and they are seeing its effects. I'm indifferent to any turkish abusing my culture because my reponse wont make as much difference as an action from our govt. And the recent pakistani govt. action to declare holding multiple passports a crime is a reaction to this backlash . Forgerers were buying second and third passport to make fake ones which were being used to travel.
I personally want the visa to be tightened enough for pakistanis and the illegals to be deported back and put in jail here.. until we are able to break this human traffic mafia..which is also strong in Turkey and being run by local corrupt people in and and outside govt.. Turkish govt. receives billions of dollars in aid money from EU and US for Syrians and recently aghans. But they dont get anything for the pakistanis so they feel the useless scum should be thrown out un less money is received against it. These illegals from different countries have joined local criminal gangs developed a nexus among themselves and posing serious threat to their state. I want their state to stop taking money and do action against them.(something we didnt do).

Last edited:
Have the Turks cooled down this beautiful morning?

So when you feel offended at someone using a racist caricature to insult your people — your response is to cherry pick a picture from minority groups in Pakistan to try and prove the caricature isn’t “light skinned” enough?!

This is what happens when self hating closet racists try and respond to other racists being racists towards them. It’s incredibly comical and I can almost picture your mind exploding with indignation. But try to do some self reflection every now and then. There’s a reason people say it’s important to have principles in life.

These guys are attacking ALL of your people. Your reaction shouldn’t be to try and defend that argument by showing there are “some” tiny parts of Pakistan that conform better to the preferences of racists attacking you. That’s just really sad and not much else.

Don't know what crowd you be hanging out with, either this is a troll question, one aimed to just incite hatred, or you are simply talking and commingling with very shallow people. People come in all shapes, sizes, colors, attitudes, etc.
Now let’s come to Pakistan. the country is divided into five provinces. Each of these provinces has a specific majority population. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has majority population of Pathans, Punjab is populated by Punjabis, Sindh by Sindhis and Mohajirs, Baluchistan by Balochi population and Gilgit Baltistan by a number of different ethnicities.Since these people belong to different ethnicities, it is not uncommon to see that some would be fair, while others would be dark skinned.

Fake tweets aside.. I have a very different pov on this.. I'm happy to see the backlash and I hope this will Instill some shame In our people who have been giving at home a leeway to afghan refugees who have been fcking children in Pakistan. There are thousands of untold stories...that never came in the paper..good to see the Turks wont tolerate these Afghans or Afghans posing as Pakistanis or even some pakistanis.. the #of Afghans that entered Turkey since last year was exponential and they are seeing its effects. I'm indifferent to any turkish abusing my culture because my reponse wont make as much difference as an action from our govt. And the recent pakistani govt. action to declare holding multiple passports a crime is a reaction to this backlash . Forgerers were buying second and third passport to make fake ones which were being used to travel.
I personally want the visa to be tightened enough for pakistanis and the illegals to be deported back and put in jail here.. until we are able to break this human traffic mafia..which is also strong in Turkey and being run by local corrupt people in and and outside govt.. Turkish govt. receives billions of dollars in aid money from EU and US for Syrians and recently aghans. But they dont get anything for the pakistanis so they feel the useless scum should be thrown out un less money is received against it. These illegals from different countries have joined local criminal gangs developed a nexus among themselves and posing serious threat to their state. I want their state to stop taking money and do action against them.(something we didnt do).

I was wondering. How many actual Pakistanis currently live in Turkey? Do we have any numbers? I suppose this number is very small and insignificant.

What are you a retard? Most Pakistanis are fair skinned and not dark brown color, that skin color is associated with south, north east, central and east india, some parts of bengal. 90% m8? Might as well say 100% pakistanis use tilak on their heads asw

I know its human nature

but since im of Pakistani descent i can only comment on it

i knew this would happen Pakistanis seem to have this habit of burning every bridge in the worse possible way

Of course it would happen. Do you know that the internet is littered with videos and pictures of women on beaches and streets from all over the world? These women also didn't request to be filmed. It is pathetic to single out Pakistanis. Men from all over the world use their mobile phones to record women and share their fine recordings online etc.

What are you a retard? Most Pakistanis are fair skinned and not dark brown color, that skin color is associated with south, north east, central and east india, some parts of bengal. 90% m8? Might as well say 100% pakistanis use tilak on their heads asw

He is an Indian and displaying his own insecurity. This topic has become a Pakistan bash topic for Indians and all Pakistan haters.

Last edited:
And the recent pakistani govt. action to declare holding multiple passports a crime is a reaction to this backlash . Forgerers were buying second and third passport to make fake ones which were being used to travel.

Is there a source for this?

Have the Turks cooled down this beautiful morning?

They are still at it. It's not going anywhere. Turkish Twitter users have "No Pakistanis/Afghan/Syrians" as part of their display information. Also, they associate all bad things by labelling them as one of those three refugees in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom