What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because i'm not posting here to fight. I'm neutral against Pakistan. I want Pakistanis to be gone from my country. Just giving info to Pakistanis that they are unwelcomed here.

I don't know what they wear on their head, i don't care and i don't want to know, cartoon is not mine, i didn't make it.

Pakistanis will be gone from your country, and we'll make sure that the message gets to any other would be pervert.
As for the rest wow, just wow.
So you come on here and post a racist cartoon and then claim innocence i.e. that you didn't make it. So why post such trash?
No worries, that one who did should understand that they are also the target of many such cartoons and mockery.

Here is my people random shot;

1652391087917.png

A video of my region;

You just seem hell bent on causing trouble. I saw your posts in the Iranian section, when the Iranians told you to leave in less polite words, you then came here to cause trouble with the Pakistanis, who are the last of the allies Turkey has, aside Azerbaijan.
Like I said before with each you make yourself look even worse. You claim to not care yet keep on posting random rubbish.

----------------------------------------

Another pervert Pakistani news from today. A Pakistani man, get naked below his waist and walked in streets.

This piece of work is not Pakistani. He doesn't look it unless you're telling me Pakistanis all now have Afros. What was the police report? I read the translation and it says 'according to reports'.

Last edited:
Poor attempts to divert the subject. If you want to say bad stuff to Turks, go that Turkish forum you have posted, I'm not interested.

Another pervert Pakistani news from today. A Pakistani man, get naked below his waist and walked in streets.

:(

hi im from pakistan. i love Turkey espeschilly Erdughan and Ertgrul ghazi best rulers in the wörl. u knoe we ar brothrs?..

3itdf6bkoil51.jpg

Relax man, don't get swept up in the mass hysteria. You can criticize and respectively but this is plain insulting and racist.

Yapma boyle abicim, ayip hem sana hem milletimize.

Poor attempts to divert the subject. If you want to say bad stuff to Turks, go that Turkish forum you have posted, I'm not interested.

hi im from pakistan. i love Turkey espeschilly Erdughan and Ertgrul ghazi best rulers in the wörl. u knoe we ar brothrs?..

3itdf6bkoil51.jpg

What up dude? You confusing Indians with Pakistanis now? LOL Pakistanis don't draw dots on their foreheads.

Anymore tasty hate tweets from the Turks today?

The funny thing is that much of this wave of anti-immigrant sentiments is being fueled by the AKP and Erdogan. Its the classic European far right strategy of blaming foreigners and putting the focus there so people can get their minds of the absolute atrocious state of the economy. Its a dark twisted form of irony that the only party and guy you ideologically identify with (at least most Pakistani do I think) had no problem throwing you under the bus. That should tell you why he is that much despised in Turkey now. He is actively and methodically promoting a fringe extremist far right party to take votes away from the opposition coalition. That guy is absolute scum who will destroy even his own allies to get what he wants.

People are just plain sick of not getting listened to and freedoms being taken away at any given opportunity. Unfortunately for the Pakistani community this means they will support even the most extreme of people so they can get the change they want. In many ways, this wave is nothing personal to Pakistani's, its just people going to extreme lengths so their voices can be heard. It does not help that Pakistani's tend to like and support the same ruthless autocrat that caused us to be in this situation in the first place, therefore you get tossed into the crossfire by default.

The funny thing is that much of this wave of anti-immigrant sentiments is being fueled by the AKP and Erdogan. Its the classic European far right strategy of blaming foreigners and putting the focus there so people can get their minds of the absolute atrocious state of the economy. Its a dark twisted form of irony that the only party and guy you ideologically identify with (at least most Pakistani do I think) had no problem throwing you under the bus. That should tell you why he is that much despised in Turkey now. He is actively and methodically promoting a fringe extremist far right party to take votes away from the opposition coalition. That guy is absolute scum who will destroy even his own allies to get what he wants.

Don't worry bro. We have similar kind of Pakistanis. I know exactly what you mean. These people are dealing with an identity crisis.

Let these people bark. LOL I just bought a house in Izmir. Heck I will be walking around with my Pakistani shirt through the cities of Turkey.

What's happening?

I feel like a school girl who's hand in marriage has been promised to a Gangaistani by her vicious step father while she was on a week-long school trip.

@dBSPL

Care to explain, bro?
Hi bro, good to see you here. Sorry for not being able to control my nerves. We were tried to discuss this issue you mentioned and a few individual events also under 3 different thread, including this one. One of these threads had to be removed due to troll attempts.

No one ignores these and and of course some perversions by illegal immigrants that al are suddenly start to soap in social media. Including our Pakistani friends here. However, most of us object to the generalization of this issue to include a whole nation and the instrumentalization of it by some factors to be used for certain purposes.

Here, just last week, a few of our Pakistani friends opened an apology for the events. In other words, above all, these events are embarrassing for our Pakistani friends here. However, instead of addressing the issue calmly and with all its dimensions, it is not an innocent behavior in my opinion to attack the forum members and moreover the identity of the whole nation with a provocative and insulting tone.

If we go back to the subject; From the Afghan refugees with fake Pakistani passports to the stupidity of the government in our country about irregular migration, the issue has actually been thoroughly evaluated. However, as I said, such messages are also lost among troll attempts that are meaningless and trying to sow seeds of hatred.

3itdf6bkoil51.jpg

Roaches desperately wish they were huwhite

Funny seeing you dollar-store Greeks complain about harassment, you should see what your species gets up to in Germany

Hi bro, good to see you here. Sorry for not being able to control my nerves. We were tried to discuss this issue you mentioned and a few individual events also under 3 different thread, including this one. One of these threads had to be removed due to troll attempts.

No one ignores these and and of course some perversions by illegal immigrants that al are suddenly start to soap in social media. Including our Pakistani friends here. However, most of us object to the generalization of this issue to include a whole nation and the instrumentalization of it by some factors to be used for certain purposes.

Here, just last week, a few of our Pakistani friends opened an apology for the events. In other words, above all, these events are embarrassing for our Pakistani friends here. However, instead of addressing the issue calmly and with all its dimensions, it is not an innocent behavior in my opinion to attack the forum members and moreover the identity of the whole nation with a provocative and insulting tone.

If we go back to the subject; From the Afghan refugees with fake Pakistani passports to the stupidity of the government in our country about irregular migration, the issue has actually been thoroughly evaluated. However, as I said, such messages are also lost among troll attempts that are meaningless and trying to sow seeds of hatred.

He is a fenerbahce fan. All fenerbahce fans are racist pieces of shit like this loser. That's why bestikas shit on them.

He is a fenerbahce fan. All fenerbahce fans are racist pieces of shit like this loser. That's why bestikas shit on them.
All generalizations, including this one, are false.

I have many friends who are Fenerbahce fans, and they are mostly great people. Yes, there have been some ugly things in the past, but I think it is a wrong point of view to attribute individual behavior problems to the whole community.

If I have to comment as a football fan: Forza Trabzonspor!
(Our show of strength with 340,000 fans in Istanbul Yenikapı)

Last edited:
Crime gangs, many have them. You live in Canada right? Why are so many Canadians travelling abroad to rape the children of the world? That would also be be children as in babies and infants.

im not defending Canadians, Americans, French or anyone that does that
that is also wrong

But cringness and S*xual frustration with Pakistanis seem to be on the next level I knew something like this would happen they just don't know how to behave abroad especially pervert from small villages

Yeah, you are very Islamic.

One the first day of Eid while Turks going to mosques. Pakistanis went to some Shemale's house and cheered outside.

I don't see many Pakistani looking people in that video.

I want you to keep posting as I believe this serves as an education for Pakistanis about Turkish mindset.
I have personally experienced different Turkish colors and feel bad when my fellow countrymen show their innocent attitudes towards that country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom