What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand,Pakistanis expect the Turks to help them in a war with India or whoever else and Turks expect Pakistanis to give them nuclear weapons or technology.
Turkeys can't expect that.
The consequences for them from Europe and Israel for getting fully built up weapons from Pakistan will be the same as building their own. They can build them if they want as they are not difficult to make these days. its just the political ramifications that come with it.

Honestly why are you even here?
Because people, wondered in this thread about the sitiation in Turkey, is it a temporary thing or not, how serious things are etc....

Rape, murder, violence: Turkish men continue to turn life into living hell for women​

Turkish men continue to make life miserable for women - if they don't kill them. A 92-year-old woman was raped and murdered in Aydın, another woman was killed in Denizli and one was heavily beaten on the street in Samsun within just two days in Turkey. The perpetrators of the two cases were seen to be MHP supporters - a common trend among violent men.​

https://www.duvarenglish.com/amp/ra...rn-life-into-living-hell-for-women-news-56530

In Turkey they have a law for women to marry their rapist. Lmfao

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...ist-bill-law-statutory-rape-a9298906.html?amp

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/a...brutally-raped-murdered-by-businessman-166797

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-raped-turkey-told-uk-23823330.amp

@Pıttık go kill you self. LoL
Poor attempt on diverting the subject.

saw the video. Am I missing something? All I saw were a few shots of fully clothed women. Men all over the world, of all backgrounds have done much more. There used to be 'up skirt' videos on youtube ( I think they have banned them now), much worse.

If this is all there is then it's overblown.
I told many many times in this thread, saying one time again.

- There are perverts, rapists all over the world.
- These things happen all over the world.
- The problem here, we are seeing this stuff from manly Pakistanis.
- The biggest problem is they are uploading the videos to Tiktok. They don't even realise that they are doing a bad thing, because pervertness is in their culture (this is the way Turks see)

So, Turks think this is not about some petty criminal acts, but a culture of Pakistanis. So, we can expect this act from every Pakistani. Hence, people want them gone.

This happened today. Turkish people begin be very sensitive against foreigners with their cell phones.

2.) You want to join the European Union, but, they don't want you in. And, if you were to join, they would give all these people "filming" an open right to film because in Europe, that is not illegal. Even Turk perverts do this in Europe openly, and they are celeberated by their countrymen.
This "You want to enter EU but they don't want you".

Pakistanis as usual sees this in a very different light. I said it before, we don't have inferioty complex like you guys.
You think, as if Turks want to be accepted as equals but Europeans didn't want it. You think like that because of your colonial past and being servants of English.

Turkey wants enter EU because of economics, political benefits, no borders, improvement of standarts in every thing, free funds from EU etc... Greece was Turkey's biggest supporter at the time.

Last edited:
LoL

I just went to the Turk forum and this is what they think about Pakistanis:

View attachment 843265

View attachment 843266

View attachment 843267

View attachment 843268

Hor chupo Ertugal Gazi di aulaud’o...

:lol:
An avarage Turk doesn't have that much information on Pakistan or India... What the hell IVC means?

Yes, they call it "PeeDF"

Truly insulting. That's just like calling Pakistan "Pee".

If we were to insult Turkey in a similar manner (which we don't, and shouldn't), imagine the outrage.
No one would care....believe me. I don't care.

Yeah, let's go. I don't think that @dBSPL is a Turk in the first place.
Muhtemelen ters manyel yapan kcklı bir götverensin, bunlara uğraşmaya vaktim yok diye meydanı boş buldun sanma.

That happened after this serial.

You know, some commies still thinks Russia represents communism and Pakistanis think that Turkey is the leader of Ummah.

Mültecilere göt vermeye alışmış yavşak, fetöcü senin babandır. Zaten senin gibiler 2016'dan önce fetönün götünü yalıyordu.

Burası pakistan merkezli bir jeopolitik ve savunma sanayi forumu, dolayısıyla tüm içerik pakistan jeopolitiği ve yine savunma ve askeri konularla paralel ilerlemekte.

Yaklaşık beş yıldır bu forumdayım ve pek çok üye profilini uzun zaman inceleme imkanım oldu. Üyelerin yaklaşık yarısı ülkeleri dışında yaşayan diaspora, bir kaç bilinen trolü göz ardı edersek genel(pakistanlı) okuyucu kitlesi, burada konu edilen sapıklıklara konu olan asalaklardan farklı olarak belirli bir eğitim kültür seviyesi olan insanlar. Bu kitlenin de tamamına yakını Türkiye algısı olumlu ve sevecen insanlar. Senin buradaki amacını tam olarak anlıyorum. Sadece bu başlık altında yazmak için açılmış bir hesap, ve şimdiye değin yaptığın şey tam da bu bağlantıyı yok etmek, kendi çarpık ve toptancı bakış açını, bu kaçak göçmenlerin yarattığı sosyal sorunları bir ulusa eşitleyip politik bir nitelik kazandırmaya çalışıyor ve bu görüşünü de sanki bir ulusun ortak görüşü gibi pazarlama gayretindesin.

Dolayısıyla senin hakkındaki şüphelerim de makul, bir anormallik yok.

Götveren ifademe gelince, Türklük kırmızı çizgimdir, haddini bil.

Ayrıca geçtiğimiz gün ibne olduğunu kendin itiraf etmiştin, alınmana gerek yok.

(This is a pakistan-based geopolitical and defense industry forum, so all the content goes in parallel with pakistan geopolitics and defense and military issues.

I have been on this forum for about five years and had the opportunity to review many member profiles for a long time. About half of the members are diaspora living outside their country, and if we ignore a few known trolls, the general (pakistani) readership is people with a certain level of education and culture, unlike the parasites who are the subject of the perversions discussed here. Almost all of this audience has a positive perception of Turkey and is friendly people.

I totally understand your point here. It's an account created just to write under this title, and what you've done so far is to destroy this connection. With your own distorted and wholesale point of view, trying to equate all the social problems these illegal immigrants created to a whole Pakistani nation, trying to charactarize it with political perspective, and trying to propagate this subjective view as if it a Turkish nation have problem with Pakistan state and nation, all are cause for reasonable suspicion on my part.

As for my rude expression, my Turkishness is my red line, know your place.

Besides, you yourself admitted that you're a fag the other day, so you don't need to be offended.)

Last edited:
This "You want to enter EU but they don't want you".

Pakistanis as usual sees this in a very different light. I said it before, we don't have inferioty complex like you guys.
You think, as if Turks want to be accepted as equals but Europeans didn't want it. You think like that because of your colonial past and being servants of English.

Turkey wants enter EU because of economics, political benefits, no borders, improvement of standarts in every thing, free funds from EU etc... Greece was Turkey's biggest supporter at the time.

Did you actually read what you wrote? It's so cringe I don't know where to begin.
The posters pointed out a fact to you and somehow you made it about us!

Why do the Europeans support and arm your arch rival Greece to the teeth? Why does even your old ally Germany recognise the Armenian 'genocide'? Why haven't you even got to advanced stages of EU membership when European nations which are so much poorer entered years ago e.g. Romania?
Even the US is involved in sidling Turkey i.e. taking you out of the F-35 program, but selling them to Greece and even give India more leeway?

Keep on wishing for love from the Euros.

Pakistanis need to wake up. Turkey is most likely headed the secular route while Pakistan is (Insh Allah) headed to Islamic route under Imran Khan.

They will naturally be enemies of one another just like the Arabs of the time of the prophet (pbuh) with the Romans.
Yeah, you are very Islamic.

One the first day of Eid while Turks going to mosques. Pakistanis went to some Shemale's house and cheered outside.

Maşallah, you are very Islamic.

Did you actually read what you wrote? It's so cringe I don't know where to begin.
The posters pointed out a fact to you and somehow you made it about us!

Why do the Europeans support and arm your arch rival Greece to the teeth? Why does even your old ally Germany recognise the Armenian 'genocide'? Why haven't you even got to advanced stages of EU membership when European nations which are so much poorer entered years ago e.g. Romania?
Even the US is involved in sidling Turkey i.e. taking you out of the F-35 program, but selling them to Greece and even give India more leeway?

Keep on wishing for love from the Euros.
I'm not a psychologist, i can do nothing on your condition. Wish you can over come your inferioty complex as a nation someday.

Because we pay them :P

You sneaky lot, they give you discounts and all sorts of favourable terms lol.

I'm not a psychologist, i can do nothing on your condition. Wish you can over come your inferioty complex as a nation someday.

You need to read your post and as it can places alongside the ideal definition of an inferiority complex.
You must be sad the Euros don’t love you, I understand.

You need to read your post and as it can places alongside the ideal definition of an inferiority complex.
You must be sad the Euros don’t love you, I understand.
Poor attempts to divert the subject. If you want to say bad stuff to Turks, go that Turkish forum you have posted, I'm not interested.

----------------------------------------

Another pervert Pakistani news from today. A Pakistani man, get naked below his waist and walked in streets.

:(

hi im from pakistan. i love Turkey espeschilly Erdughan and Ertgrul ghazi best rulers in the wörl. u knoe we ar brothrs?..

3itdf6bkoil51.jpg

There was a member here,I don't remember who exactly,either Trango Towers or the the guy who was rumoured to have two accounts and strangely enough both have disappeared now,who used to fantatically claim that Pakistan would use nuclear weapons to protect Turkey. He insisted that Pakistan would enter WWIII for Turkey etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom