What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that you're itching to troll 8-).

Yes, it seems to be a Turkish-based forum created recently. Similar to this Pakistan based forum.
No,I'm just surprised,because usually all you hear is "Pakistan-Turkey brothers" etc. online you know. You see three flags on Youtube comments all the time: Pakistan,Turkey,Azerbaijan. Allll the time.

Ok HOLD UP THERE! What's the deal with you? First you say his ancestors were the biggest rapists in history. Then you say he is a Greek.

You got something against Greeks? Hadi siktir git,anormal. N'oldu? Can't you do some criticism and accept that criminal Afghans and Pakistanis have been wrecking havoc in Turkey,Greece and elsewhere in Europe? Do I have to start posting screenshots of cases again?

What's wrong with you?
A few uneducated shitheads make shit videos and the entire country is perverted.

Turks do the same, they are funny?
What sort of a fukwit mentality is that?

LOL

Here's some news for you, they hate you along with every other European. No one is asking you to call this pervert a brother, but your love for your 'Euro' brothers is one sided and not reciprocated.
Maybe he can, you never know if his grandma was pumped by a greek couple of decades back.

A few uneducated shitheads make shit videos and the entire country is perverted.

Turks do the same, they are funny?
What sort of a fukwit mentality is that?
Apparently many Turks are angry about it. I don't know. They don't the fact that many Afghans and Pakistanis are disrespecting their country and laws and behave like they own the place. Same thing happens in Southern Italy with black Africans,in Greece with various illegal immigrants and "refugees" etc.

No,I'm just surprised,because usually all you hear is "Pakistan-Turkey brothers" etc. online you know. You see three flags on Youtube comments all the time: Pakistan,Turkey,Azerbaijan. Allll the time.
Every year since 2019 seems to surprise us more and more.

Early 2019 and the End of 2019 - General Soleimani's murder and a near Iran-US war / and the Indian-Pakistani war.
2020 - Worldwide pandemic.
2021 - Azerbaijan - Armenia war
2022 - Ukraine

That's just a few. Relations that once were are not the same anymore. Turkey is in the western camp while Pakistan is remaning neutral (under Imran, at least).

Indians and Nationalist Turks trying their best to harm relations between Pakistani and Turkish People. Once both lose eachothers peoples support, Diplomacy will soon follow.

I don't know... I think the right wing party in Turkey will win the next elections.

There are literal Turks calling for the genocide of South Asians.

They can try, their Atheist Asses will be handed back to them bloody. Turkey will lose a major partner if they ruin relations with Pakistan a Massive Trade Market and Massive Support from Muslims too which they already are losing.

They can try, their Atheist Asses will be handed back to them bloody. Turkey will lose a major partner if they ruin relations with Pakistan a Massive Trade Market and Massive Support from Muslims too which they already are losing.

Pakistanis need to wake up. Turkey is most likely headed the secular route while Pakistan is (Insh Allah) headed to Islamic route under Imran Khan.

They will naturally be enemies of one another just like the Arabs of the time of the prophet (pbuh) with the Romans.

Pakistanis need to wake up. Turkey is most likely headed the secular route while Pakistan is (Insh Allah) headed to Islamic route under Imran Khan.

They will naturally be enemies of one another just like the Arabs of the time of the prophet (pbuh) with the Romans.
no need to be enemies... you cans till do trade....

I don't know... I think the right wing party in Turkey will win the next elections.

There are literal Turks calling for the genocide of South Asians.

Lmao I lowkey feel bad because I know this one dude who just recently got married to his Turkish colleague

I imagine it is very awkward for them

Indians and Nationalist Turks trying their best to harm relations between Pakistani and Turkish People. Once both lose eachothers peoples support, Diplomacy will soon follow.
Dude please shut up, that is just cringe.

Can you not see they have serious concerns? Your own countrymen harmed whatever you had, if India took advantage of that situation it's because you allowed them to.

If people were filming my family especially children I'd also go apeshit, you blaming everything on some grand conspiracy is rètarded, come back to reality

Trade what? Insults through twitter?
From lovers to enemies? 😫🤣

These rascals don't respect their own women. Women are harassed by such disgusting maniacs. Unfortunately, they are also misbehaving in other nations now.

What I have an issue with is not only these stalkers, but Turkish vitriol against the Pakistani people. There shouldn't be generalisation. Not all Pakistanis behave in such a way. I understand that Turkey is reeling from refugee crisis.
generalization: all indians bad.

I was not going to comment on this thread. But I just watched a video of a Chinese blogger in Islamabad. One of his Chinese friend who was living in Lahore came to Islamabad with his pregnant Pakistani wife and sister in law to visit Shah Faisal Masjid Mosque.

Everything was normal and friendly in the beginning with some guys just wanted to take pictures with the 2 Chinese guys. But then it gets ugly as more and more people join in and started to sexually attacking the sisters by touching grabbing and pushing them. This just happen yesterday in Shah Faisal Masjid..... When the police finally came, nothing was done. Maybe the problem was the sisters were wearing regular t-shirt in a Mosque or there is more to it?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom