What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived among the turks and I've realized that they have the tendency to get racist pretty quick. And to paint everyone with the same brush.
One more thing which causes this problem is the mindset they have.They think themselves as the most liberal ,open minded and progressive Europeans who are superior to other Muslims. But in reality I found them so close to wanna be Pakistani goras. Same habits, same gossips etc.
Geographically only part of turkey is in the Europe, the rest lies in the middle east. Only big cities give the European vibes , the rest is still conservative.Even in bigger cities no public kissing, no bold revealing clothes like Europe .

The first story isn't clear,there were a lot of unanswered questions and controversies for the woman

The actor case is about a gay leftist weirdo who used to called gay young men at his houses and parties and they had fun. Some of them,although they could leave,they kept having a relationship with him.

There other ones I don't know.

Rape, murder, violence: Turkish men continue to turn life into living hell for women​

Turkish men continue to make life miserable for women - if they don't kill them. A 92-year-old woman was raped and murdered in Aydın, another woman was killed in Denizli and one was heavily beaten on the street in Samsun within just two days in Turkey. The perpetrators of the two cases were seen to be MHP supporters - a common trend among violent men.​

https://www.duvarenglish.com/amp/ra...rn-life-into-living-hell-for-women-news-56530

In Turkey they have a law for women to marry their rapist. Lmfao

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...ist-bill-law-statutory-rape-a9298906.html?amp

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/a...brutally-raped-murdered-by-businessman-166797

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-raped-turkey-told-uk-23823330.amp

@Pıttık go kill you self. LoL

I lived among the turks and I've realized that they have the tendency to get racist pretty quick. And to paint everyone with the same brush.
One more thing which causes this problem is the mindset they have.They think themselves as the most liberal ,open minded and progressive Europeans who are superior to other Muslims. But in reality I found them so close to wanna be Pakistani goras. Same habits, same gossips etc.
Geographically only part of turkey is in the Europe, the rest lies in the middle east. Only big cities give the European vibes , the rest is still conservative.Even in bigger cities no public kissing, no bold revealing clothes like Europe .
As you go more to the East,the population becomes more conservative to the point of some rural areas living like 100 years ago when it comes to society.

Rape, murder, violence: Turkish men continue to turn life into living hell for women​

Turkish men continue to make life miserable for women - if they don't kill them. A 92-year-old woman was raped and murdered in Aydın, another woman was killed in Denizli and one was heavily beaten on the street in Samsun within just two days in Turkey. The perpetrators of the two cases were seen to be MHP supporters - a common trend among violent men.​

https://www.duvarenglish.com/amp/ra...rn-life-into-living-hell-for-women-news-56530

In Turkey they have a law for women to marry their rapist. Lmfao

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...ist-bill-law-statutory-rape-a9298906.html?amp

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/a...brutally-raped-murdered-by-businessman-166797

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-raped-turkey-told-uk-23823330.amp

@Pıttık go kill you self. LoL
The point is,if American Protestants went to Pakistan in huge numbers and started doing whatever they liked,how would that seem? Would you go like "oh hey,we do the same when we go to their countries" or get pissed off? But of course you live in America and you don't care.

There are far more Turkish female stalking / secretly filming videos shot by their own country men and uploaded all over the not so good side of the Internet on a daily basis.
Once a Russian girl told me that turks are known perverts in Russia. She always found them in night clubs,drinking alcohol and stalking girls. I personally experienced the same.

LoLoLoL that @Pıttık logged off after I posted the Turkish rapist links. What a bitch..

Once a Russian girl told me that turks are known perverts in Russia. She always found them in night clubs,drinking alcohol and stalking girls. I personally experienced the same.

I have stories from US, but I didn't want to badnaam all Turks over a few dickheads.

I can tell you that Arabs and Turks are hitting on everything they see on dating sites. I've been seeing their comments on dating sites since the mid-2000s and I've heard many stories from women as well. I've even kept some screenshots of funny comments under white women's photos.

But Russian/Ukrainian/Polish women also love flirting with Turks and Arabs,going to their countries and having fun with them.

As you go more to the East,the population becomes more conservative to the point of some rural areas living like 100 years ago when it comes to society.

The point is,if American Protestants went to Pakistan in huge numbers and started doing whatever they liked,how would that seem? Would you go like "oh hey,we do the same when we go to their countries" or get pissed off? But of course you live in America and you don't care.

So your argument is essentially that raping women is fine, as long as the perpetrators are not foreigners.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly my Turkish room mate were showing me pics of his family. His mom, sister and other women were covered in a black cloth called abbaya from head to toe.I was thinking is this is the open minded liberal shit you brag about.Even Pakistani women gave me more liberal impression than the women of his family. He was from bursa(i think that's eastern turkey)

So your argument is essentially that raping women is fine, as long as the perpetrators are not foreigners.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No,of course not. My arguement is,people get frustrated when there's more crime coming in their societies.

And obviously many Turks are angry about the disrespectful behavior of many Afghans and Pakistanis.

LoLoLoL that @Pıttık logged off after I posted the Turkish rapist links. What a bitch..

I have stories from US, but I didn't want to badnaam all Turks over a few dickheads.
I found not all Pakistani men pervent but I found most turk men perverts. Like they have some high libido and sex drive. Always looking for fun.

Exactly my Turkish room mate were showing me pics of his family. His mom, sister and other women were covered in a black cloth called abbaya from head to toe.I was thinking is this is the open minded liberal shit you brag about.Even Pakistani women gave me more liberal impression than the women of his family. He was from bursa(i think that's eastern turkey)
Bursa's in the West,if I'm not mistaken. But if you check dating sites,Arabs and Turks are crazy there.

arabslol.jpg

lolmuslims2.jpg

lolcomment.jpg

turk.jpg

No,of course not. My arguement is,people get frustrated when there's more crime coming in their societies.

And obviously many Turks are angry about the disrespectful behavior of many Afghans and Pakistanis.
Or it's just the mentality. Like when the crime here is committed by some fellow citizen we say punish him or curse him , we can't kick them out . When it's a foreigner we think what the heck is he doing here or kick him out.

What have I been saying for decaded on PDF? I often got mocked and decried for my views. The only thing we need to think first and last is Pakistan. Bleed green. Not Islam because that is not our property. A ex-convict negro in New York Bronx converting to Islam does not maketh a Pakistani.

The moment we take ownership of Pakistan, wrap around this idea [below] take pride in our lands and peoples we will stand against the best. Being called pak* should be badle of honour.

View attachment 843210

I still remember back in 2012 when you used to get swamped by Pakistanis on PDF claiming that ONLY the Ummah matters and being patriot about Pakistan is Haraam.............:lol:

Bursa's in the West,if I'm not mistaken. But if you check dating sites,Arabs and Turks are crazy there.

View attachment 843255

View attachment 843256

View attachment 843259

View attachment 843258
Oh man that funny English of turks.
They were extremely impressed by my English though. Asked me questions like where did you learn it , how can you speak so good like a native speaker. They took me like some afghan lol they didn't know a zilch about our English based education system and British past. Ignorance.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom