What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the president of the halima baji fan club
He is the true heir to the Ottoman Sultans !

has extensive knowledge about BD political scene (past and present) , downright obsession
likes to takfir (a subcontinental trait) for some reason (which gave away his real identity)

EL-JEVAP ! (don't know what that means but @Hakikat ve Hikmet likes to say it )

Last edited:
If you don't respect your culture, race and nation then NO-ONE will respect you. Pakistan ZINDABAD. NOTHING else matters.
What have I been saying for decaded on PDF? I often got mocked and decried for my views. The only thing we need to think first and last is Pakistan. Bleed green. Not Islam because that is not our property. A ex-convict negro in New York Bronx converting to Islam does not maketh a Pakistani.

The moment we take ownership of Pakistan, wrap around this idea [below] take pride in our lands and peoples we will stand against the best. Being called pak* should be badle of honour.

acronym.png

@dBSPL can you converse this guy in fluent Turkish to find out if he is telling the truth? He may be a troll from elesewhere.
Yeah, let's go. I don't think that @dBSPL is a Turk in the first place.

And another info;

Far right, racist Zafer party which even didn't had votes to show up on polls, Reached to %2.2 just in month because of the Pakistanis.

Yeah, let's go. I don't think that @dBSPL is a Turk in the first place.

And another info;

Far right, racist Zafer party which even didn't had votes to show up on polls, Reached to %2.2 just in month because of the Pakistanis.

There's others and he's Turk, and I wasn't referring to you.
It was the Indian pretending to be a Turk, you know the ones messing with heads of your people.

Stop writing abuses.
@Pıttık
@lastofthepatriots

I'm not gonna spend all of my time here. I just wanted to reply to lies.

You guys are in your echo rooms, you tell the stuff you want to hear to eachother. Truth is in Turkey after these recent events (3 months), word Pakis became equal to Pervert. If you don't believe all the videos and links i posted here, do your own research.

With
Wow is that a statistically verified statement?
Ask him what "Baçi Bazi" is, whole Europe can't come near to these guys in terms of gayness.

He won't tell you, so here you go.

You guys are in your echo rooms, you tell the stuff you want to hear to eachother. Truth is in Turkey after these recent events (3 months), word Pakis became equal to Pervert. If you don't believe all the videos and links i posted here, do your own research.

With

Ask him what "Baçi Bazi" is, whole Europe can't come near to these guys in terms of gayness.

He easily calls "most europeans gay",but many of his compatriots come to Europe and do this:

Screenshot_2022-04-21 Paul Antonopoulos 🇬🇷🇨🇾 on Twitter(4).png
Screenshot_2022-04-21 Paul Antonopoulos 🇬🇷🇨🇾 on Twitter(13).png

With

What do you European faggots go to do in Thailand and south east Asia? Rape children, right?

With

Ironically, if you weren’t uneducated and read history, this boy raping culture was introduced to the Afghans by central Asian Turks. :lol:

He easily calls "most europeans gay",but many of his compatriots come to Europe and do this:

View attachment 843223View attachment 843224
Sad....Turkey had part in these incidents because of wanna be sultans open door policy. These pervert hordes will be cut off, 1 year remains until elections.

What do you European faggots go to do in Thailand and south east Asia? Rape children, right?

Ironically, if you weren’t uneducated and read history, this boy raping culture was introduced to the Afghans by central Asian Turks. :lol:
So, you are 1000 years behind Turks.

With

Hilarious you talk of echo rooms when you have people sharing videos and rumours attributed to Pakistanis that have nothing to do with them.
You've been trolled by fake Indian accounts, one of which happened in front of your face and yet you carry on.
Quit writing about things you don't know 'bacha bazi' is an Afghan warlord thing and nothing to do with us.
Honestly why are you even here?

https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/01/...4-year-old-woman-drugged-and-raped-video/?amp

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Internat...sland-serial-rapist-held-rape-charge-70873135

https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/02/18/another-greek-actor-gets-charged-with-serial-rape/?amp

https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/01/26/priest-netflix-13-reasons-why/?amp

This is not going anywhere.

Turks hate foreigners in their country. They are one of the most racist people when it comes to tolerating foreigners in their surroundings.
So all they need is a small thing to flare up against some foreigners, and then it goes big for a while till it calms down.
And now, when the elections are pretty close, the smaller anti Erdoğan parties are flaring up these hated campaigns to have the public turn against Erdoğan.
Apart from the Modi brigade busy playing their filthy roles as usual.
That is all there is to it.

There are far more Turkish female stalking / secretly filming videos shot by their own country men and uploaded all over the not so good side of the Internet on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom