What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it happens or not, and people will not believe to words after their actions (filming a 10 year old boy and licking his lips, and putting it onto tiktok). People say, Pakistanis are even publishing these videos because it's in their culture to rape children and completely a normal thing in Pakistan, so they think that it's not crime or a bad thing.

Those videos and documentries shared millions of times in social media, so you will gain nothing from convincing me (and you won't)

What defence forum.... This is being talked for weeks in TVs, Twitter Space rooms with record viewers, youtube channels, in the streets. Because of the uproar, people even targeting legal migrants.

Lİke, police going to a legal business owner and says you are going to evacuate this building, and will go to ghettos, you can't stay here or i will raid this restaurant everyday.

Beat his face in and throw him out which you did.

We don't give a $hit what the people say anymore. If they're stupid enough to start to attribute this to our culture then that is their problem.

Share the videos all you want, and no I don't want to convince you, never want to, or any other who decides to blast my people and culture.

You guys seem to be great at making enemies of entire people fast. You do your nation and people no favours.

You guys seem to be great at making enemies of entire people fast. You do your nation and people no favours.
Yeah, we should have been grateful that Pakistanis come and harass our women. Unfortunetly, it doesn't works that way.

I think you have a problem in reading and understanding English. What I am trying to convey is not about illegal immigration; but mostly about systematic instrumentalization of the social allergy against Pakistan that has occurred just now. Am I claiming that these events did not happen? Take two minutes and look at my message history,

Btw, What happened to the so-called Syrian account that talked about the 'liberation' of Hatay the previous month?

odatv_image_71__b1d50ff3201c43.jpg

They called it 'People's Platform of the Syrians', but when an investigation was made, a pkk account was found in Switzerland. The part I mentioned and I am interested in is that how social media is the main battleground of such PSYOP activities.. And unfortunately, some so called nationalist(like Lütfü Türkkan) were embraced this PKK propaganda.

Just because I'm saying this doesn't mean I'm ignoring the government's stupid immigration policies, all the mistakes it has made, or the integration and social problems of Syrians. This is the one side of the coin. But the other side is to instrumentalize them in accordance with their own political agenda or, if it is an external factor, in the interests of the state to which they are attached. Whoever looks only from one angle will probably not be able to avoid being led like a flock of sheep.
Pakistanis, film and upload to their tiktok accounts, police find them and deport them, you call this psyops.... Like i said, %96 of the Turkish people doesn't share your ideas.

Here another pro-Government main stream TV channel.

My ancestors found 3 empires and 12 Turkic states in the history, ruled over 3 continents and dozens of nationalities, been overlords of every ethnicity. Turks don't have inferiorty complex against other races and identity crisis, like you.
Lol, you aren't Turkish (if that wasn't already obvious). Not even the most deluded of Turkish nationalists would say something like this, and that's crossing lines beyond epic proportions

Yeah, sure.

But, gotta say one thing. You guys are trying to find some stuff to offend me. And you are trying to find these stuff from your experiences.

My ancestors found 3 empires and 12 Turkic states in the history, ruled over 3 continents and dozens of nationalities, been overlords of every ethnicity. Turks don't have inferiorty complex against other races and identity crisis, like you.

What do you mean "yes sure". This is your inflated ego talking here. Not every Pakistani watches it. I never have, what part of that don't you understand?
No one is trying to offend you here, you're making yourself look silly and doing your people no favours.

Your ancestors, you just claimed to be similar to the Europeans and now suddenly Central Asian Turks are your people! Ok....

I don't have an identify crisis, my ancestors rocked, and it's a mighty linage.

No need, we should send some Turkish young men from the prisons and harass your women, Then we can be even ?

Yes do so, they'll die, and we would expect the same done to any men harassing your women.
You seriously write stupid things.

Last edited:
Lol, you aren't Turkish (if that wasn't already obvious). Not even the most deluded of Turkish nationalists would say something like this, and that's crossing lines beyond epic proportions

Beginning to think our 'Turkish' friend isn't as such.

@dBSPL can you converse this guy in fluent Turkish to find out if he is telling the truth? He may be a troll from elesewhere.

Your ancestors were the biggest rapists in history. Look at you. You’re the result. You are a Greek that speaks Turkish. Talk about larping and inferiority complexes. Lmfao
Ok HOLD UP THERE! What's the deal with you? First you say his ancestors were the biggest rapists in history. Then you say he is a Greek.

You got something against Greeks? Hadi siktir git,anormal. N'oldu? Can't you do some criticism and accept that criminal Afghans and Pakistanis have been wrecking havoc in Turkey,Greece and elsewhere in Europe? Do I have to start posting screenshots of cases again?

What's wrong with you?

@waz
The thread is really moving away from a discussion environment. Someone who is clearly problematic with the historical and political structure of the Turkish people and has hundreds of messages about disinformation effort, is supposedly defending Turkey here. lol.

Meanwhile, a few people stop arguing about the subject and curse each other in a ridiculous way. And in a certain pages, for example, Indians come and make fun of Pakistanis.

That's what I describe as being herded like sheep. The passive mind structure is doomed to this. This is exactly the environment they want to create.

Your ancestors were the biggest rapists in history. Look at you. You’re the result. You are a Greek that speaks Turkish. Talk about larping and inferiority complexes. Identity crisis inbound. Lmfao
Here, while some people explaining that individual events of perverted individuals cannot be generalized to a nation; exhibiting exactly the same behavior with provoked by even the slightest individual msg. So it is very inappropriate to blame the manipulated part in Turkey, because you are doing exactly the same thing.

I was angry at the moderator. He cannot demand a language exam from us in order to prove our Turkishness. My parents being from SE India doesn't make me less of a Turk. I'm born in Turkiye.

So you are now a f*cking liar and not Turkish.

@dBSPL
There you go pysops in action.

@waz
The thread is really moving away from a discussion environment. Someone who is clearly problematic with the historical and political structure of the Turkish people and has hundreds of messages about disinformation effort, is supposedly defending Turkey here. lol.

Meanwhile, a few people stop arguing about the subject and curse each other in a ridiculous way. And in a certain pages, for example, Indians come and make fun of Pakistanis.

That's what I describe as being herded like sheep. The passive mind structure is doomed to this. This is exactly the environment they want to create.

Here, while some people explaining that individual events of perverted individuals cannot be generalized to a nation; exhibiting exactly the same behavior with provoked by even the slightest individual msg. So it is very inappropriate to blame the manipulated part in Turkey, because you are doing exactly the same thing.

Listen man. I don’t have an issue with Turks, but I’ve been reading insults for weeks on end of my nation and people. Eventually there’s a breaking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom