What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm sorry, but you don't know anything about Turkish public opinion. You are manipulated because your sample size is misleading and also too narrow. If the majority of the Turkish public did not think like me, we would be in a very different reality right now.

I emphasize again that the messages I wrote here are not about the problem of illegal immigrants in Turkey; It is about trying to direct and instrumentalize the social allergy created by this to Pakistanis. This part of this PSYOP is artificial. However, the issue is not one-dimensional here either. Every Afghan in the country has a fake Pakistani passport in their pocket, so the Pakistani state has its responsibilities too

While we are resisting this psychological war, the Pakistani public should support us by showing their reaction to the individual events as much as we do. If Pakistani public opinion stops supporting us, of course, it is one of the possible that the populist and anti-Pakistani perception will be generalized in the country in the near future..
yeah it has been highlighted multiple times how these afghans getting Pakistani passport has resulted in bad PR , not just in turkey but worlwide...t hey are just animals!

No, I'm sorry, but you don't know anything about Turkish public opinion. You are manipulated because your sample size is misleading and also too narrow. If the majority of the Turkish public did not think like me, we would be in a very different reality right now.

I emphasize again that the messages I wrote here are not about the problem of illegal immigrants in Turkey; It is about trying to direct and instrumentalize the social allergy created by this to Pakistanis. This part of this PSYOP is artificial. However, the issue is not one-dimensional here either. Every Afghan in the country has a fake Pakistani passport in their pocket, so the Pakistani state has its responsibilities too

While we are resisting this psychological war, the Pakistani public should support us by showing their reaction to the individual events as much as we do. If Pakistani public opinion stops supporting us, of course, it is one of the possible that the populist and anti-Pakistani perception will be generalized in the country in the near future..
You saying they are not Pakistanis but some other nationalities means absolutely nothing. Even main stream pro government TV channels are saying "Pakistani Perverts"

You saying they are not Pakistanis but some other nationalities means absolutely nothing. Even main stream pro government TV channels are saying "Pakistani Perverts"

Your number of posts, what you wrote and your membership date arouse great suspicion in me, no offense.

I do not claim that such isolated incidents have never occurred. I am trying to write something about constructing a perception by generalizing such events to a society/whole nation and PSYOP being carried out over these. Take a look my message history.

o, I'm sorry, but you don't know anything about Turkish public opinion. You are manipulated because your sample size is misleading and also too narrow. If the majority of the Turkish public did not think like me, we would be in a very different reality right now.
It seems like you know nothing of the Turkish public opinion.

Poll with 300.000 people (which is a huge number for a poll) %96 of the people want them to be gone. Even pro-Government people begin to despise them. Every Turkish person, i have talked with despise them nowadays. They will be gone.

There are even talks about mining the borders.

Your number of posts, what you wrote and your membership date arouse great suspicion in me, no offense.

I do not claim that such isolated incidents have never occurred. I am trying to write something about constructing a perception by generalizing such events to a society and PSYOP being carried out over these. Take a look my message history.
And i'm saying %96 of the Turkish people do not think like you. If you love them, go to their country where they will have a taste of your bottom.

Yesterday, i saw a video where a Pakistani, films a police officer's *** in the metro (probably now he is in the police station, with a changed face)....Sure they will like yours too.

If you love them, go to their country where they will have a taste of your bottom.

Yesterday, i saw a video where a Pakistani, films a police officer's *** in the metro (probably now he is in the police station, with a changed face)....Sure they will like yours too.
There was no need to get excited and immediately share your wet fag dreams and fantasies with people. As you take the subject out of context, you reveal things about yourself.

It's typical troll behavior to personalize the issue and try to provoke(by direct insulting) someone who doesn't agree with what you're imposing here.

I hope @waz @LeGenD will take care of this f*g.

The truth is that the Turks would rather have Ukrainian refugees as opposed to Pakistani/Afghan/Syrian because they feel more at ease with them. They can relate to them. The Ukrainians are educated and belong to Western world. This might be news to some, but this is the harsh reality. I don't blame the Turks. You want to have productive members of society. Not once that go around filming women or can't even read or write. When we complain about Afghan refugees we have similar sentiments.
Ukranian refugees cleans parks to show their gratitute. Pakistanis films our kids and women.

Of course Turks don't have problem with Ukranian refugees.

There was no need to get excited and immediately share your wet dreams and fantasies with people.

It's typical troll behavior to personalize the issue and try to provoke someone who doesn't agree with what you're imposing here.

I hope @waz @LeGenD will take care of this f*g.
Yeah, take care of everyone who says to truth and continue tell lies.

If you are so fond of them, why don't you offer them the females in your family. Seems like you have no issues with these perverts.

What are they refugees of? They've travelled half the world away to be called "refugees"? They are illegal immigrants.

Yes,they are human beings,single men,they are sausagefest that disrespects the laws and culture of the place they are at.

Not behaving accordingly is an understatement. When 2 Afghans stab a man trying to take his wife to the hospital to give birth,just for a camera,that's a brutal crime. When 3 Pakistanis gangrape a pregnant woman after she asked help trying to escape an Afghan,that's a brutal inhuman crime. When they smash chapels and disrespect locals,they stop being refugees or immigrants,they become a burden.

I agree with @SilentEagle on this matter. There are boundaries.
I would rather call this Greek as a brother rather than these perverts. At least our cultures are similar.

The anti refugee sentiment is very very high. People begin to hate Pakistanis. People used to call "Pakistanlı Kardeşlerimiz" = "Our Pakistani Brothers". Now they call them Pakis, like people calling Suri instead of Suriyeli.

Saying **** to someone is equal to saying pervert. They also say **** to Afghans.

I have seen some tweets like, "We should support India, and India should erase them with their Nukes".
P@ki isn't an insult, unless you are self loathing. The word literally means "pure"

The person is referring to the mountainous area where they're waiting to enter Turkey ILLEGALLY.

Afghani refugee stalking and molesting a underaged girl who was on her way home from school.

This dude is an Afghan why post it here?

This is not acceptable anymore. What kind of Third World country is Pakistan? Stop this!

How do you know they are Pakistani?
I've seen plenty of stupid people sharing videos "this is Pakistani' when it's another nationality.

P@ki isn't an insult, unless you are self loathing. The word literally means "pure"
I know it's not an insult. It's shortening, Like Süriyeli to Suri. But nobody would shorten it before. It happened after the pervert videos of Pakistanis.

Ukranian refugees cleans parks to show their gratitute. Pakistanis films our kids and women.

Of course Turks don't have problem with Ukranian refugees.

Yeah, take care of everyone who says to truth and continue tell lies.

If you are so fond of them, why don't you offer them the females in your family. Seems like you have no issues with these perverts.

I think you have a problem in reading and understanding English. What I am trying to convey is not about illegal immigration; but mostly about systematic instrumentalization of the social allergy against Pakistan that has occurred just now. Am I claiming that these events did not happen? Take two minutes and look at my message history,

Bring your wife, I'll take a video of her while twisting my mustache and saying perverted things and i'll publish on tik-tok. If someone tries to criticize me, let me tell you how unnecessarily they try to be secular, try to emulate Europeans.
Atatürk's reforms, our republic and our founding values are our red line. However, since we continue to keep inside us those who attack and want to destroy these values even in our own country, naturally some other Pakistanis who are hostile to Atatürk's ideals can experience the same comfort.

Btw, What happened to the so-called Syrian account that talked about the 'liberation' of Hatay the previous month?

odatv_image_71__b1d50ff3201c43.jpg

They called it 'People's Platform of the Syrians', but when an investigation was made, a pkk account was found in Switzerland. The part I mentioned and I am interested in is that how social media is the main battleground of such PSYOP activities.. And unfortunately, some so called nationalist(like Lütfü Türkkan) were embraced this PKK propaganda.

Just because I'm saying this doesn't mean I'm ignoring the government's stupid immigration policies, all the mistakes it has made, or the integration and social problems of Syrians. This is the one side of the coin. But the other side is to instrumentalize them in accordance with their own political agenda or, if it is an external factor, in the interests of the state to which they are attached. Whoever looks only from one angle will probably not be able to avoid being led like a flock of sheep.

Last edited:
The anti refugee sentiment is very very high. People begin to hate Pakistanis. People used to call "Pakistanlı Kardeşlerimiz" = "Our Pakistani Brothers". Now they call them Pakis, like people calling Suri instead of Suriyeli.

Saying **** to someone is equal to saying pervert. They also say **** to Afghans.

I have seen some tweets like, "We should support India, and India should erase them with their Nukes".

Pass on our message to them fu*k yourselves. Hilarious they talk of nukes when they will never possess any.

Yes support India go right ahead, the same people who were all over social media writing they hoped the Armenians rape and murder all Turks during the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.

This dude is an Afghan why post it here?

How do you know they are Pakistani?
I've seen plenty of stupid people sharing videos "this is Pakistani' when it's another nationality.
I have seen we go both ways with Afghans and Indians- both stereotypes and people group doing stupid shit get attributed to us

I know it's not an insult. It's shortening, Like Süriyeli to Suri. But nobody would shorten it before. It happened after the pervert videos of Pakistanis.
Doubt it, the Turks I've talked to and seen online would always use the term p@ki (why is the word censored?). The term is used everywhere around the world, you'd have to be extremely self loathing or self conscious to see the term as a slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom