What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, need after all this brotherhood shit, it had been a good eye opener for Turks.

People are talking more and more about Pakistan, we recently learned that there is something called "Baçi Bazi" in Pakistan where they gang rape, children.
- There are brothels where they go for children.
- Also, a few days, ago. Everybody was talking about how some men in Pakistan dug a grave to have intercourse with a dead female.

That doesn't happen in Pakistan! I didn't people were so stupid to confuse a practice in Afghanistan among warlord with the Pakistani people.
Brothels for children wtf?
The last thing happened, needless to say there are messed up people in every nation.

wtf :lol: are yall officially stupid? and bacha bazi is a Afghanistan thing not Pakistan
or are we supposed to take care of the bad habits of both India and Afghanistan since we are their neighbors -at least choose one neighbor and give it us :lol:

the grave thing was a f*** doing occult. black magic ritual - can pull out 1000s of disgusting occult rituals, if I become obsessed and start searching for every weird happening in turkey, US, Mexico- Ill find a lot of crazy shit

You are wasting your time.
There are dudes making completely disgusting/false claims about Pakistan on a dedicated Turkish defence forum, about us having the highest rape rates due to it happening within our families, yes you heard that right.

Just be a little patient. Even under this title, 90% of the members are trying to manipulate the title for their own ideological views or purposes, while the dimensions of disinformation in a shithole like social media and in the business field of systematic troll groups are naturally at a very high level right now.

While the meaningful part of the images/videos that create anger are agency products and professional productions(or the footage served as refugees crossing the border is an old video that was not shot in Turkey border.), also some of them are fictions created by paid trolls (such as a Pakistani declaring jihad in Antalya). While Pakistanis have been in our country(and Kıbrıs esp) for years, why has this issue been raging/soaped in the last month and directed to Pakistani perception because of some social allergies, anyone with a little thinking ability should be able to guess something about the background of this.

Those who are curious about the opinions of a Turkish person can look at my message history.

yes true good explanation. i think it s that paks are in shock over so call sinister antipakistani Turkish campaign becuase it was not expected from turkish nation. with middle east we are prepared for their racist attitude, so we dont feel shocked.

That doesn't happen in Pakistan! I didn't people were so stupid to confuse a practice in Afghanistan among warlord with the Pakistani people.
The last thing happened, needless to say there are messed up people in every nation.

There are dudes making completely disgusting/false claims about Pakistan on a dedicated Turkish defence forum, about us having the highest rape rates due to it happening within our families, yes you heard that right.

People like him badmouth Pakistanis, while Turks proudly pimp Eastern European women in their own country.

@dBSPL

Is this pittik guy some gay kurd that got pumped too hard by his Pakistani lover in Europe, or is he actually a Turk?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are dudes making completely disgusting/false claims about Pakistan on a dedicated Turkish defense forum, about us having the highest rape rates due to it happening within our families, yes you heard that right.
What if they aren't wrong? I remember reading somewhere that an anti rape NGO activist group based in Pakistan documented and made a report that 82% of reported rape cases in Pakistan are incestual. Let me see if I can find it somewhere, better to face the truth then deny

Terror attacks in modern society,don't play dumb. You're not.

You know what I'm talking about. Dalit mentioned the mosque attack,I told him that attacks by radical Muslims in European cities were far more. We're not talking about wars.
A small man with a small ship is called a pirate
A big man with a large flotilla of ships is called an emperor.
But they Re both thieves.

So a terrorist or a European army are the same .

Jog on

I would rather call this Greek as a brother rather than these perverts. At least our cultures are similar.

LOL

Here's some news for you, they hate you along with every other European. No one is asking you to call this pervert a brother, but your love for your 'Euro' brothers is one sided and not reciprocated.

I don't know if it happens or not, and people will not believe to words after their actions (filming a 10 year old boy and licking his lips, and putting it onto tiktok). People say, Pakistanis are even publishing these videos because it's in their culture to rape children and completely a normal thing in Pakistan, so they think that it's not crime or a bad thing.

Those videos and documentries shared millions of times in social media, so you will gain nothing from convincing me (and you won't)

What defence forum.... This is being talked for weeks in TVs, Twitter Space rooms with record viewers, youtube channels, in the streets. Because of the uproar, people even targeting legal migrants.

Lİke, police going to a legal business owner and says you are going to evacuate this building, and will go to ghettos, you can't stay here or i will raid this restaurant everyday.

LOL

Here's some news for you, they hate you along with every other European. No one is asking you to call this pervert a brother, but your love for your 'Euro' brothers is one sided and not reciprocated.

He is a bastard son of a Greek so obviously he holds affinity for them.

yes true good explanation. i think it s that paks are in shock over so call sinister antipakistani Turkish campaign becuase it was not expected from turkish nation. with middle east we are prepared for their racist attitude, so we dont feel shocked.
There are many key dynamics that strengthen the antipakistan campaign in Turkey and I tried to explain some of them a few days ago. The issue has something to do with the domestic dynamics and political struggle, as well as international relations and cyclical connections.

From the perspective of Turkey, there is the issue of Syrians, which has turned into a serious social problem for years. The tendency of people to link many of their problems to this immigrant problem is getting stronger. Therefore, since this reactivity (energy) already exists, it is possible to direct it to a certain identity through social campaigns and the PSYOPs I mentioned. When I tell you about the fact that 90% of Afghans in Turkey carry fake passports, you understand the situation, but I find it difficult to explain this to most Turks... Here, Pakistan's relevant institutions and especially diplomatic missions have duties rather than me. While all this is going on, I have a hard time understanding why they remain a bystander.

There are Iranians, South Asians and Arabs in the neighborhood where I live. We love everyone who respects the social rules and culture so integrated into the social structure. If you ask me, this segment is the main target. However, they have chosen a target that is too big to chew, I mean in the context of Turkish-Pakistani friendship. You will soon understand what I mean.

Never watched an episode in my life.
How do you feel about that?

Actually I learnt about it in my line of work where I saw numerous European delegations ignore Turkish teachers and students.
Yeah, sure.

But, gotta say one thing. You guys are trying to find some stuff to offend me. And you are trying to find these stuff from your experiences.

My ancestors found 3 empires and 12 Turkic states in the history, ruled over 3 continents and dozens of nationalities, been overlords of every ethnicity. Turks don't have inferiorty complex against other races and identity crisis, like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom