What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread is really moving away from a discussion environment. Someone who is clearly problematic with the historical and political structure of the Turkish people and has hundreds of messages about disinformation effort, is supposedly defending Turkey here. lol.
If you're implying that's me,just say it. Be a man and name names. You always avoid to mention names

Lol, you aren't Turkish (if that wasn't already obvious). Not even the most deluded of Turkish nationalists would say something like this, and that's crossing lines beyond epic proportions
Receup Tayyeuubb Erduvaaan, Errrtuuugrul Gaziiii.

55eab949f018fbb8f892a05a.jpg

Surely, we won't say that, better to stick it to world's eye.

So you are now a f*cking liar and not Turkish.

@dBSPL
There you go pysops in action.
I never made such a posting. I'm more Turkish than many of you Paks. Please, don't put words in my mouth otherwise I have to call in the administration to reprimand you.

I never made such a posting. I'm more Turkish than many of you Paks. Please, don't put words in my mouth otherwise I have to call in the administration to reprimand you.

lol hahahahahahah.
Ban you simp.

you seem like an alright guy -you did a own-goal by saying you are ethnically Indian on a Pakistani forum

Listen man. I don’t have an issue with Turks, but I’ve been reading insults for weeks on end of my nation and people. Eventually there’s a breaking point.

624c649799ed9.jpg

What about not being perverts and going back to your country as a starters? That would solve a lot of issues.

That HvH guy isn't Turkish but Pakistani. Not sure why he larps as such when its clearly obvious for everyone here.
His posts are all the same.. three Turkish words off Google translate (follow no lexical logic, xyz about BD being Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Zionist-Wahabbi Mukti Bahini etc etc).
This is what too much PTV ertrugul does to a mofo.

He's the president of the halima baji fan club
@Hakikat ve Hikmet defend yourself fool or get exposed
choice is yours :hang2: :lol:

His posts are all the same.. three Turkish words off Google translate (follow no lexical logic, xyz about BD being Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Zionist-Wahabbi Mukti Bahini etc etc).
This is what too much PTV ertrugul does to a mofo.
Pakistanis don't even care about BD , nor good or in a bad way, I only knew about it when I saw a cricket match- its India or Afghanistan, US than little bit about China
so his attempts are always kinda off-putting

Last edited:
Greek Converts hate everyone especially people to their east. Look at how they treat their own Kurdish population.

Studies need be done whether centuries of Central Asian subjugation of the native Greek population has developed this particular mentality.

Is this pittik guy some gay kurd that got pumped too hard by his Pakistani lover in Europe, or is he actually a Turk?
You really can't believe, i'm an ordinary Turk from Turkey ?

Mods or Admins can check my IP..they should have logs from the day, i joined. They will see that i'm from Ankara.

And another thing, the things i shared here is not my opinion, it's the opinion of Turkish people. I showed you polls, showed you videos, showed you tweets from Turkish politicians, showed you news from main stream pro-government media news where they are using the headline of "Pakistani Perverts"

Head of the main opposition party, whose party even surpassed Erdogan's party in the last polls, saying that all refugees and illegals while be gone after the elections.

And I'm the bad guy here, as if i'm saying these stuff on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom